What's new

China marks 50 years since Cultural Revolution with silence

I don't know how ming falls has anything to do with what I have said.What I have said is ,from the aspect of history,you can say that it is right and worth it.After all,It's not you or your family have died in these events,who cares it,right?I think that is your point.
In fact I am a big fan of Qing dynasty.
You make a fail analogy. I don't see how the early Qing unify China when the Ming is already does the job. This is the not the same as a fragmentation period of the early 20th century of the warlodism era. You need to learn the history of China and try to use your brain a little bit more by making comparison such at the unification of China by Qin in the Warring States era , by Cao Cao of the Wei in the fragmentation of the Han dynasty, the Fu jian unification of nothern China succeeded by the Sui leading to the Tang prosperity (equivalent of today Deng Xiao Ping's modern China). God there are endless examples to compare, yet you chose the stupidish example of the Qing whose legacy is not about unification but expansion of the Chinese empire.

You make a fail analogy. I don't see how the early Qing unify China when the Ming is already does the job. This is the not the same as a fragmentation period of the early 20th century of the warlodism era. You need to learn the history of China and try to use your brain a little bit more by making comparison such at the unification of China by Qin in the Warring States era , by Cao Cao of the Wei in the fragmentation of the Han dynasty, the Fu jian unification of nothern China succeeded by the Sui leading to the Tang prosperity (equivalent of today Deng Xiao Ping's modern China). God there are endless examples to compare, yet you chose the stupidish example of the Qing whose legacy is not about unification but expansion of the Chinese empire.
Well the old China is not moderm China today.Without Qing empire,I don't see how tibet ,xinjiang,inner mongolia and Northeast China will be a part of China.That is a big achievement.Without butchering millions of people they can't achive this.
What I don't see,is how squeeze some millions of dollars from tens of millions of poor peasants and starve them to death will help the devolopment of Chinese economy,that is totally ruthless and unnecessary.

Last edited:
Not to mention fighting US to a standstill in Korea and defeating India.

Nobody is perfect. But Mao did reunited China. Sun Zhong Shan couldn't. Yuan Shikai couldn't. Jiang Jie shi couldn't.

Heck. Mao spirit lives on. Mao still provide inspiration and hope for all the world's poor and downtrodden people. From South America to india to the Philippines. He is more alive than the Maggi Thatcher or Winston Churchill or Abraham Lincoln.

the spirit of killing millions

if it takes killing 50+ million of your own people and living in poverty for decades then Stalin and Mao did a great job, not really.

Deng and Putin are the true heroes.

Stalin and Mao deserve to stay in the trash bin of history.
Good job to put all death on them, seems without them, people will live rich and well, hehe.

Whether they are heros, or stay in the trash bin of history, not decided by you American or Indian, seems you think you are somebody, you are?

These two great men of course is not liked by your western, Mao kick American and Indian ***, of course, you hate him, sorry, they don't care your attitude to them, in his eyes, you are nobody, even in my eyes, you too,

They are always great man, the hero in their people, be remembered by their people, but you are not even qualified in the trash bin of history.:coffee:

I prefer Qing empire much more.After all,they conquered the largest landmass in the whole Chinese history.Compared to Qing dinasty,mao is nothing.
Hehe, largest? Maybe Qing made great achievement, they also lost great land, be bullied by foreigner, but Mao lead Chinese stand up, Mao made blunder, also make great contribution to China, Qing too, If Mao is nothing, hehe, Who is something?

You should better live in late Qing, if you can.

Last edited:
Good job to put all death on them, seems without them, people will live rich and well, hehe.

Whether they are heros, or stay in the trash bin of history, not decided by you American or Indian, seems you think you are somebody, you are?

These two great men of course is not liked by your western, Mao kick American and Indian ***, of course, you hate him, sorry, they don't care your attitude to them, in his eyes, you are nobody, even in my eyes, you too,

They are always great man, the hero in their people, be remembered by their people, but you are not even qualified in the trash bin of history.:coffee:

Hehe, largest? Maybe Qing made great achievement, they also lost great land, be bullied by foreigner, but Mao lead Chinese stand up, Mao made blunder, also make great contribution to China, Qing too, If Mao is nothing, hehe, Who is something?

You should better live in late Qing, if you can.
Well then you should live in mao era and starving like those millions of peasants by your logic.lol.I haven't said mao is nothing.it's you said that.Mao is very good at grabbing power like other emporer who creat a new dynasty.But that doesn't means the great leap forward and Culture revolution is good and necessary or can be ignored.
So many ziganwu refuse to admit that tens of millions of peasants died in the great leap forward.That is an insult to ordinary Chinese people.They see them as some expendable tools or animals that their death can be easily ignored.That is a disgrade to the whole human kind.

Last edited:
Well then you should live in mao era and starving like those millions of peasants by your logic.lol.I haven't said mao is nothing.it's you said that.Mao is very good at grabbing power like other emporer who creat a new dynasty.But that doesn't means the great leap forward and Culture revolution is good and necessary or can be ignored.

no one said cultural revolution was good thing. It happened, so what the **** anyone going to do about it? LOL Western media is just using this historic event as a tool to demonize China and you're part of that tool.

I can see from your posts that your "moral" will prevent you from becoming a leader in a corporation because to be a leader you will need to throw people under the bus and step on many toes. There is no other way around it other than starting your own company.

I don't choose, I live now, Qing and Mao both I don't like.

Did I say Culture Revolution and Great leap forward are good? I am simple, Mao is great man, he made blunder, great contribution to China too, he should be criticized, but also should be respected, that's all.

His blunder should not be forgetted, but his contribution to China also should not be deniable.

no one said cultural revolution was good thing. It happened, so what the **** anyone going to do about it? LOL Western media is just using this historic event as a tool to demonize China and you're part of that tool.

I can see from your posts that your "moral" will prevent you from becoming a leader in a corporation because to be a leader you will need to throw people under the bus and step on many toes. There is no other way around it other than starting your own company.
Actually there are some chinese people think Culture revolution is good,And there are no men starved to death in the Great leap forward.you can't deny that.I didn't said it's you.As for how to be a leader,well,one don't try to find how to squeeze the employee for the boss when himself is an employee.过着底层人民的生活,操着主子怎么压榨自己的心,that is ridiculous.

I don't choose, I live now, Qing and Mao both I don't like.

Did I say Culture Revolution and Great leap forward are good? I am simple, Mao is great man, he made blunder, great contribution to China too, he should be criticized, but also should be respected, that's all.

His blunder should not be forgetted, but his contribution to China also should not be deniable.
And did said butching millions of han people is good or everything about Qing dynasty is good?If not,why do you want me live in Qing dynasty?

Last edited:
Actually there are some chinese people think Culture revolution is good,you can't deny that.I didn't said it's you.As for how to be a leader,well,one don't try to find how to squeeze the employee of the boss when himself is an employee.过着底层人民的生活,操着主子怎么压榨自己的心,that is ridiculous.
There are more than 1.4 billion of population, thought of all are same?

And did said butching millions of han people is good or everything about Qing dynasty is good?If not,why do you want me live in Qing dynasty?
Hehe, you said you prefer Qing to Mao, is there much difference between early and later Qing? if you don't like, choose any time you like.

Did I said anything about Qing dynasty is bad?:coffee:

There are more than 1.4 billion of population, thought of all are same?

Hehe, you said you prefer Qing to Mao, is there much difference between early and later Qing? if you don't like, choose any time you like.

Did I said anything about Qing dynasty is bad?:coffee:
"no one said cultural revolution was good thing."Who said this? And who denied that tens of millions of Chinese died in the Great Reap Forward a few posts before?Are you blind?
Why should I choose between Qing and Mao era to live in?Are you out of your mind?

Last edited:
"no one said cultural revolution was good thing."Who said this?
Reading above comments carefully, and you should check, the "no one" Jlaw said is "no one" Chinese in the forum or in China?

Why should I choose between Qing and Mao era to live in?Are you out of your mind?
I said you can choose anytime you like, if you like, it is not me firstly make the choice, and I don't know who is out of mind, hehe!:-)

Reading above comments carefully, and you should check, the "no one" Jlaw said is "no one" Chinese in the forum or in China?

I said you can choose anytime you like, if you like, it is not me firstly make the choice, and I don't know who is out of mind, hehe!:-)
Sadly He didn't said here or there,and I didn't said there is someone here said Culture revolution is good.So what are you trying to say here after all?
And there is one post that denied there are tens of millions people died in the great leap forward.
Your mind is in chaos...

YEAh,You can choose too if you can make a time machine,hehe.WTF seriously...

Sadly He didn't said here or there,and I didn't said there is someone here said Culture revolution is good.So what are you trying to say here after all?
And there is one post that denied there are tens of millions people died in the great leap forward.
Your mind is in chaos...

YEAh,You can choose too,hehe.WTF.
Hehe, seems you are out of mind, why?

I am very simple, I am not in chaos, I have said, my attitude to Mao is very simple, he made big blunder, should be criticized, but he also made great contribution to the country, should be respected, can't be deniable, that's it.

As to you said someone denied tens of millions people died in the great leap forward, you mean this one? the #23 comments, Dungeness? What I apprehend is, he just doubt the "number", not deny many people died in that movement, and don't put all death on great leap forwad, at that time, three years natural disaster occured, but not mean, I aggree on that movement, yeah, it was disaster itself, Mao must be responsible for this.

Hehe, seems you are out of mind, why?

I am very simple, I am not in chaos, I have said, my attitude to Mao is very simple, he made big blunder, should be criticized, but he also made great contribution to the country, should be respected, can't be deniable, that's it.

As to you said someone denied tens of millions people died in the great leap forward, you mean this one? the #23 comments, Dungeness? What I apprehend is, he just doubt the "number", not deny many people died in that movement, and don't put all death on great leap forwad, at that time, three years natural disaster occured, but not mean, I aggree on that movement, yeah, it was disaster itself, Mao must be responsible for this.
Yeah,I get you.but what is the meaning of arguing what JLaw said?here or there?Regardless of what he have said,my words were clear.And what is the point of going back to qing dynasty or mao era?This is meaningless and yes,your are out of your mind.

Yeah,I get you.but what is the meaning of arguing what JLaw said?here or there?
Sorry, here or there? did I say?

Regardless of what he have said,my words were clear.And what is the point of going back to qing dynasty or mao era?This is meaningless and yes,
The point? you have said you prefer Qing to Mao, if I am not wrong, to back your point that Qing is greater than Mao, I said you should live in later Qing, to back my point that, Mao at least lead Chinese stand up, not like later Qing, like a slave, or poor.

The analogy is not started by me,

your are out of your mind.
Seems you want me out of mind, if you like, you can think that, doesn't matter!

Back
Top Bottom