What's new

China military planes flew close to disputed isles

Really sir i just came back from Zambales and the fish folks there said they been fishing and reporting chinese activities in the area and they caught a lot of fish and manage to avoid chinese pirate ships using night's darkness and the cost guard as been sending ship and they manage to out run the chinese vessels they are too slow and our ships may be small but very fast unlike the standoff the ship are going around the shoal not staying a fix position so your control is nonexistence you cant build anything in it its a shoal so no permanent bases and if manage to build some markers the Philippine Airforce will just blow it so far you people have just manage occupy waters around the shoal we can't fish there in the daytime but we can go there at night so we still have the advantage here since our fish folks are reporting your illegal occupation of our waters and soon ITCLOS will have ruling and if you don't obey the courts order china's international image will suffer that includes your economic supremacy remember there are a lot of places people can do business with and the west is seeing that. So in the end your just hurting yourselves and if you attack us it just create more damage to your country and its end will be more faster than this course of action so take your pick other way if you don't follow international law its the end for your country so please throw us your tantrums try to convince us with your so called logic its not going to work.

The right-wing Nips started this sh!t first, so be prepared to handle the consequence. :coffee:

Bit off topic but related question do u think Japaneses have taken a page out of Americans military dependent economy and starting this and that to kick start there economy?

It's not about who is right or wrong. Who is good or bad. They hate us because they want us to be weak and say we are evil. When we dominate, crush and punish them they will say we are the most benevolent, civilized, advanced and love us.

:china:

I like this idea!
the more china develop, the more they will hate! that is very normal. :china: but china develops itself is nothing wrong to them!

Bit off topic but related question do u think Japaneses have taken a page out of Americans military dependent economy and starting this and that to kick start there economy?

Maybe, since the right-wing militarism in Japan never died out after the WWII, they have the ideology to put the military power above anything else.

I don't doubt it is one of their intentions and I also think it will fail spectacularly. US was able to pull it off because it is a big nation with a lot of resources and had advantages from WWII. (capital that fled Europe, all their opponents weakened, etc) These are the things Japan doesn't have at all.

As for threats from minor nations, I am not concerned about it. China-Japan conflict is fundamentally a China-US conflict. When adults are playing, the kids really don't matter.

Yeah, We (Japan, Indian, USA, Philippine, Vietnam...etc) would gang-r@pe you like in the past, how pathetic for you ... :coffee:

japanese - worrying about their inland climbing radiation
indians - dont care about their starvation poverty and rape culture
usa - worrying about their growing debts, deficits and failing war on terrorism
pinoys - worrying about if their uncle will gift them another rusty frigate

vietcongs - worrying about everything!

The AH-64's that India was about to procure are they already operational yet?

Could play a major role here in case the war really happens.

The AH-64's that India was about to procure are they already operational yet?

Could play a major role here in case the war really happens.

They are yet to be delivered to India and India also is developing LCH which is specially designed for high altitude combat will also contribute when it's mass produced.

Agreed, only solution I see to our long term problems is to nuke our enemies back to the Stone Age.

Go ahead then! and china will be remember as the stupid country that killed almost every human on the plant i guess you guys don't know what a nuclear winter is? and remember America as nukes too and so as Russia and India and the rest of the nuke club so do you think you survived nuke war idiot no body will that's why nobody really fired everybody know with now i can say only your leaders know that nukes are deterrent weapons and nobody wins with nukes that why we are all still here. Now you have this idea do so well go ahead the world curse china and you will forever known to be responsible for killing almost everybody on earth

Go ahead then! and china will be remember as the stupid country that killed almost every human on the plant i guess you guys don't know what a nuclear winter is? and remember America as nukes too and so as Russia and India and the rest of the nuke club so do you think you survived nuke war idiot no body will that's why nobody really fired everybody know with now i can say only your leaders know that nukes are deterrent weapons and nobody wins with nukes that why we are all still here. Now you have this idea do so well go ahead the world curse china and you will forever known to be responsible for killing almost everybody on earth

This idiot was supposedly blabbering a bit too much and got himself banned. He now has all the time in the world to fertilize and breed bananas.

A LOT OF WISHFUL THINKER HERE

First of all, the Topic implies it's China disrupting the Territories of Japan, hence China yet to get nothing.

Secondly, China is big, but is it big enough to start a war and get out of unscarred? No.

A war in Japan is probably the same as Chinese Shooting on its own foot. If you want war in Japan, be prepare to have billions of billions of dollar to burn. It will put a BIG DENT in Chinese growing economy. Japan is not Iraq and China is not US, even a war in Iraq cost the US hundred of Billions of dollars, go figure if China have its sight set on Japan? Even before the US come into the equation, China would have bleed out first.

Is it so wise to burn possibly thousand of billions of dollar and a growing market just for a national pride? I don't think Chinese leadership is that stupid. And Thank god none of the people here involved in the Chinese leadership.

But hey, since this this a forum, not the place where actual political decision being made. I would say China, China, go, go, go

japanese - worrying about their inland climbing radiation
indians - dont care about their starvation poverty and rape culture
usa - worrying about their growing debts, deficits and failing war on terrorism
pinoys - worrying about if their uncle will gift them another rusty frigate

vietcongs - worrying about everything!

Apart from that, we are also buying 2 S. Korean Incheon class frigates to scare your navy's Type 056 corvettes and Type 054A frigates.

This idiot was supposedly blabbering a bit too much and got himself banned. He now has all the time in the world to fertilize and breed bananas.

I wouldn't trust that troll to fertilize the bananas. Last night, he was blabbering at me.

Anyway, don't bother reading his post. He is a troll

Apart from that, we are also buying 2 S. Korean Incheon class frigates to scare your navy's Type 056 corvettes and Type 054A frigates.

you can use your weapons to fight against comparable enemies like Vietnam. Thanks but our Navy wont be scared!

Back
Top Bottom