What's new

China new Light Tank (mountain tank) in field test

@wanglaokan
Dont worry even if china occupies our NE region we will not let bangladeshi's make it their paddy field. Illegal migration is big problem here dude. Local ethenic groups are strugling to maintain their existance due to fast changing population demagoraphy due to illegal migration. As of for people here, we have no reason to hate or doubt china as such. Even we joke with our friends from Arunachal claiming they are chineese citizens.
On topic, light tanks will play key role in Tibet and NE himalayan region. But they will be volnurable to ATGMs even RPG's in mountenious terrain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope. I just left because, well, it was a bit (really) biased.

Anyway thanks. :ashamed:

How was it biased? And yeah some did deface sinodefence. One of the mods said the IP location came from pakistan:undecided:

How was it biased? And yeah some did deface sinodefence. One of the mods said the IP location came from pakistan:undecided:

I bet its from America route to Pakistan. Or simply an American in Pakistan do that job. Remember US is the biggest hacker organisation in the world(reveal by CIA contractor,Snowden)

No..... its "Behave properly or we will teach a lesson". Funny guys. It seems like its influence of Harfiz sardi & Zaidi Himad,

How many times big mouth India has taught lessons to other countries? Do you have the teeth?

I bet its from America route to Pakistan. Or simply an American in Pakistan do that job. Remember US is the biggest hacker organisation in the world(reveal by CIA contractor,Snowden)

I agree! Plus I made a thread about them using supercomputers to crack encryption.

The real questions are:

1. How can it cope with IEDs?

2. Can an RPG take it out?

If there is a 'yes' to both of those, then this thing is not that great.

Don`t know if this was posted, two light tank projects of PRC

CdS6zReW4AIEtyX.jpg

CdS6zfEWEAAImkg.jpg

CdS6ztAWEAAbRtA.jpg

CdS6z6wWEAILgGD.jpg

The real questions are:

1. How can it cope with IEDs?

2. Can an RPG take it out?

If there is a 'yes' to both of those, then this thing is not that great.
Valid questions. I am sure China is aware of how easily tanks are destroyed by TOWs and other ATGMs in Syria, so their armor should be good enough ?

It will better if this lads accompanied by armed UGV, you know like Uran UGV type.

Also, tanks must always be accompanied by mechanized infantry in IFVs and plain on-foot troops around, be it urban combat or open terrain combat, etc. This way, enemy positions can be attacked from multiple vectors and enemy ATGM positions can be picked out in a comprehensive combined-arms operation. Just send in the tanks without infantry and close air support planes, and the enemy will just concentrate their ATGM units to counter it. Same as attack helis. Operating by themselves, they are quite vulnerable to a specific enemy unit equipped with many Manpads and heavy AA guns tasked to counter them, but operating with friendly ground units, they are not that much of a moving target in a shooting gallery.

Light tank is more vulnerable but usable in mountainous area.
55212476201102100304103639852684942_064.jpg

nhung-bai-hoc-cay-dang-cua-quan-doi-trung-quoc-trong-chien-tranh-bien-gioi-1979_2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom