What's new

China offers counter-terrorism system to Pakistan

Reaction score
90fc93ad42440c2af5060db6bbe9aa5f.gif

BEIJING: China has offered counter-terrorism system to Pakistan to curb terrorism.

Prime Minister Syed Yusuf Raza Gilani met four delegations of different Chinese companies. According to senior journalist Hanif Khalid, currently in Beijing, foreign secretary Salman Bashir and federal secretary information told journalists that both the countries have decided to boost cooperation in defence sector. China will manufacture satellite Pak Sat -1R for Pakistan and its ground station will be in Lahore.

China has offered Pakistan high-tech counter-terrorism system and said China will also provide equipments needed for defence, security and anti-terrorism.

Prime Minister at this occasion asked China to provide assistance. China Development Bank and other Chinese institutions will provide funds in this connection. Premier Gilani stressed greater cooperation in defence and strategic coalition between the two countries.

I love Pakistan.

Your should try their cuisine too. Some Chinese in the south might find it difficult. I like them. Very good.

Also, lam biryani and naan worked for me in NY winter too (Is the later stricly Indian?).

Too bad, there is no Pak restaurant in my home city.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom