What's new

China offers to step back a bit, India insists on full withdrawal

I need not clarify by background to a Pakistani no matter to which strata of the society he belongs to!!BTW bro if you ever have the opportunity to come face to face with me you would simply **** your pants even talking to me face to face because that's the kind of culture and educational system that we have been brought up in.I come from a culture where I could boast of a Bengali Hindu Brother in law,A Muslim Mother in Law and I myself being a Sikh. That's the kind of broadminded approach that we take towards life.Other than this I need not explain anything else to a person from a religiously brainwashed nation who think of non-Muslims as animals.BTW let me tell u this,me and my family frequently visit Ajmer Sharif which I doubt whether you yourself being a Muslim have had a chance to pay a visit,the other day I was watching a programme on the Nat Geo called inside the Mecca or something like that and it brought tears to my eyes.All that u guy's are taught in your country is how to hate all other religion and people because thats what keeps the Army in power in your country,U should be thankful to your American masters to bring in the Kerry Luger bill that the army is not daring assume power directly and you guys are being able to elect a democratic government after such a long period of time.As far as m earlier bashing was concerned I was forced to do so since I am from a country that is not used to giving away parts of my sovereign nation willfully to another nation!!However I would still go on to apologize for my earlier comments!!

hey dear i have been at ajmeer ok and i can show you the pics also so dont teach me what kind of animal you are i dont know why you guys have probs ok so keep your mouth shut from now on in front of me or if you are so called shair sikh i am my self a fearless Pakistani and un like you calling your self on religeous bases sikh not indian i will not tell you my cast my religeon i am a proud Pakistani and if you have guts enough then mark these words when ever i will came to face you you will see who will be scared i am not a internet warior like you.

no disrespect to any indian except this guy.

Interesting. The Indian army first caused problems and the Chinese army is considering stepping back?

Indian army did not cause any problems, Chinese are on our land , period

hey dear i have been at ajmeer ok and i can show you the pics also so dont teach me what kind of animal you are i dont know why you guys have probs ok so keep your mouth shut from now on in front of me or if you are so called shair sikh i am my self a fearless Pakistani and un like you calling your self on religeous bases sikh not indian i will not tell you my cast my religeon i am a proud Pakistani and if you have guts enough then mark these words when ever i will came to face you you will see who will be scared i am not a internet warior like you.

no disrespect to any indian except this guy.
You see brother whenever u say a Pakistani it would mean automatically that u are a Muslim since there are very few minorities left in Pakistan today with one could possibly relate u to!!:laugh:BTW I don't get it why an insult which was meant for a Chinese guy upsetting u sooo much??Is he some kind of a relative of your's!!??

heheheh NDTV is coming with happy headline

the news says

Yesterday, at a third flag meeting between army commanders from both countries, the Chinese reportedly suggested that the two armies increase the distance between the temporary camps that they have set up in the Depsang Valley near the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the de facto border.

However, Chinese officials did not discuss a withdrawal from Indian territory and India made it clear that unless the Chinese troops withdraw completely, it will not move its own camp that it set up just 500 metres away after the Chinese pitched their tents
Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ia-insists-full-withdrawal.html#ixzz2S7BRsfFC

I think this situation will turn out like the italian marines case.china is now in catch 22 situation.They wl lose face if they go back yet they cant be aggresive coz that wl make them aggressor n india wl gain world support.very interesting situation.No other way left for chin but to go back but mabe throw some tanturms on their way return.
Left-right-Troll.jpg

You see brother whenever u say a Pakistani it would mean automatically that u are a Muslim since there are very few minorities left in Pakistan today with one could possibly relate u to!!:laugh:BTW I don't get it why an insult which was meant for a Chinese guy upsetting u sooo much??Is he some kind of a relative of your's!!??

we are allies dont you get it?

brother they dont really know us...everyone of us is a soldier.....

Rightly said bro

I think this situation will turn out like the italian marines case.china is now in catch 22 situation.They wl lose face if they go back yet they cant be aggresive coz that wl make them aggressor n india wl gain world support.very interesting situation.No other way left for chin but to go back but mabe throw some tanturms on their way return.
Left-right-Troll.jpg

and why they have to go back ? dont you get the situation rightly ?
thier is a disputed area in which indian has built a infrastucture and then chines have marched towards that disputed area so to your little brain i think you will get it now that they dont have to go back if you want to push them you will have to engage them which will make you agressor or else you have to dispatch and destroy that post and chines will go back.
so situation is not good for india here

We will do what we want, when we want, how we want in our own territory.

You take what we give you or we go deeper inside India. Your call. Take the offer or pay a heavier price.

Chal agee badh hawa anee de.. Move ahead let the air flow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom