What's new

China on India's entry in NSG

I see many indian kidos attaching too much self importance.
These arrogant cheapsters need to understand that if you take out the US support from the equation,these jumping clowns don't have any leverage or 'importance' in the international game.
As for Pakistan,we know our place and understand our position in the regional dynamics hence we don't jump up and down.

Why would any one object to china,Turkey and some other countries legitimate demand of indian signing NPT before joining?
No one can object to chinese reasons for rejecting india without signing NPT first, Not even the US will say that in open
India will have to come up with something better before claiming biasness of china towards india in this case, Goodluck
France didnt sign NPT before joining NSG! Chinese have no business than just to oppose India...it is the same country which has provided nukes to Pakistan and North Korea..worlds most dangerous and irresponsible nations after china itself...its a rogue state..so, sooner or later...rules will change to kick out china from decision making.

These arrogant cheapsters need to understand that if you take out the US support from the equation,these jumping clowns don't have any leverage or 'importance' in the international game.
As for Pakistan,we know our place and understand our position in the regional dynamics hence we don't jump up and down.

US came for us .we didnt beg to them for nuke deal .And after 2008 waiver still we didnt buy a single reactor from them .
Ours functions ,rules and methods are very different.

US came for us .we didnt beg to them for nuke deal .And after 2008 waiver still we didnt buy a single reactor from them .
Ours functions ,rules and methods are very different.

Yes we're witnessing your functions,derivatives and methods !
US just wants to use you as a pawn w.r.t China and you know that.U aint important nor is Pakistan.

He was careful enough to point the reality .He is right .
This is grand diplomatic game of trillion $ economies.

Well we dont need your certificate .
Yeah yeah ultimately its the game between major powers, China and USA....But I am not waking you up...Please carry on with your delusions..!

Has India even signed the non-proliferation treaty?

I find it so weird. According to Indian delusion, India was the one that rejected a UNSC permanent seat in 1950s and supported China to get one when China was one of the five founding nations of UN in 1940s. I guess in some unknown fancy rejection ceremony, India must have rejected to be a fancy elite member of this superior organization even though India was registered an official Supa Powa in 2012 according to the dead president which a lot of Indian PDFers use as their avatar. The world is paranoid!

Last edited:
US just wants to use you as a pawn w.r.t China and you know that.U aint important nor is Pakistan.
Let me ask you this...is Pakistan a pawn that China is exploiting? China has problems with India and so does Pakistan..now this makes then natural partners...now same is true about India and US...the only difference between Pakistan and India is the economy....which gives us lot more weightage...now you may ignore that however won't change the facts..

who is at loss here ? surely not India. We either get in to NSG, if not Indians get to know the reality of china.

Yeah yeah ultimately its the game between major powers, China and USA....But I am not waking you up...Please carry on with your delusions..!

we are awake all through the game and are slowly increasing our clout in all major institutions and organisations. NSG is not something we desired, it wasn't even in our wishlist. We are good even with out NSG membership. All we wanted was to be a permanent member in UNSC. This dream is going to come true later if not earlier. It is pakistan that can't fathom the reality of growing India.

Let me ask you this...is Pakistan a pawn that China is exploiting? China has problems with India and so does Pakistan..now this makes then natural partners...now same is true about India and US...the only difference between Pakistan and India is the economy....which gives us lot more weightage...now you may ignore that however won't change the facts..

First of all India is not a big deal in case of China Pakistan case, correct your self that because of India we are close to Chinese. India is not important to us so does Chinese. So stop these statements and sooner you realize is good for you guys.
Second you said about economy so yes economy one of good tool in international politics but not the only tool and if that is the case then China have bigger economy then you so US should support China against you?. The fact is every country have his own agenda and they make relations accordingly.

Pakistan have a very import strategic location and US and whole world know that they need Pakistan in every 20 to 25 years and US come again and again toward Pakistan past 60 years. Please check past events to understand Pakistan importance. Bottom line: US Pakistan relation i like " i hate us but i can't live without you" that is the well know fact. May be US we will be very close to India but in the expense of Pakistan? they simply can't lose Pakistan

India is fragile and miles away from gaining super power status. The ailing India from the 90's has just recently started recovering. It will take another 10-15 years before India will be acknowledged globally. The rise of rightwing power is not giving a rosy picture of the future. Let's hope RSS will be out of power by the next 4 years and liberal parties like AAP gaining more states.
So, No Abhinav Hitler or RSS can act as benevolent dictators rising the country soon to a super power status. It needs secular party in the centre and states that takes into consideration of all the population and strives for unity. Not some sheep who blindly follow RSS ideology and imagines doing Yoga can make them super humans and makes the country strong.

Nice sarcasm. :tup:

However, you don't get what I am saying. Obviously India does not need the NSG BUT India( the so called emerging
power) could not obtain the 'prestigious' (word used by Indians) title despite so much diplomacy. It is indeed a failure at least diplomatically.

Not even the Americans expected that India would obtain the NSG membership.

That is why they cunningly schemed the NSG waiver as a bait, which the Chinese were foolish enough to bite.

As for diplomacy, India has managed to obtain the support of 43 of 48 members for NSG membership this is very critical for India's NSG waiver to work, as it a voluntary choice of these nations to supply India with Uranium or dual use nuclear technologies.

We are not like the US. Everything has to be done by principle. If rules are break, then next you have Israel asking in. Then what next? Vietnam and Pinoy can go nuke and ask to be in. It's complicated and set a dangerous precedent.

India’s NSG bid opposed by China on ‘principle’: Pakistan Foreign Secretary
Foreign Secretary also said the matter has not ended and Islamabad will continue to pursue the matter of NSG membership.
aizaz-ahmad-chaudhry-759.jpg

Pakistan’s Foreign Secretary Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry said India’s NSG bid was opposed by China on principles. (Source: REUTERS file photo)

Calling Beijing as Islamabad’s ‘all time friend’, Pakistan’s Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry has said that that China acted upon its principled stance in opposing India’s membership of the Nuclear Suppliers Group.

In an interview with state-owned Pakistan Television, Chaudhry said that regarding India’s bid to NSG membership, China along with other countries supported the principled stance that it would be a bad precedent if New Delhi was granted membership without signing the Non-Proliferation Treaty.

“We remained in touch with them in Seoul (during the NSG session) and we are happy that the truth has won,” Dawn quoted him as saying.
Chaudhry claimed that Pakistan based its case on two points, one that the Indian membership will further increase the strategic and conventional imbalance in South Asia.

“Our second point was that when in 2008 they (India) got a waiver, they increased their nuclear stockpile. It was clear that they are using their own fissile material for military purposes and were taking the material from other countries for civil purposes…the world appreciated this point,” he said.

He said the matter has not ended and Islamabad will continue to pursue the matter of NSG membership.

The Nuclear Suppliers Group on Thursday failed to reach consensus on New Delhi’s membership application after several members of the 48-member group insisted on adhering to NPT condition for admission.

China, Russia, Brazil, Austria, New Zealand, Ireland and Turkey are the countries that opposed India’s application.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...principle-pakistan-foreign-secretary-2876786/

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom