What's new

China orders Philippine Navy to leave disputed waters

Honestly speaking, I personally don't blame them for their present situation. They're paid to do it. They're monitored to do it. If they don't they'd be charged with treason and sent for "re-education" which will be inhuman treatment.

I never really took a communist's word here negatively since he's only revised his lines again and again and is not allowed to deviate from state mandate. Societies like you Koreans or us Indians find it hard to understand but look at your northern counterpart. It is something like that, only a bit more polished.

I don't blame Indians and Koreans. Indians are too malnourished to form their own opinions and must be told what to do by the 100 elite Brahmins who control 1/3 of India's wealth, and Koreans have, in the words of Korean professor Dr. Chung Kiyul, been "subject to 60 years of full spectrum dominance by the US military".

LOL at indian inferiority. manchuria and inner mongolia are annexed by China. But Pakistan is building nukes for the final showdown with their former slaves.
This is really height of inferiority . Japan is waiting with its nukes that can be assembled at any time to liberate China . Now what do you say? :P We are democratic and we are not slaves like you where you have no right to speech . I can see the lust in speaking when you speak nonsense in this forum .
On topic : China can only warn to leave international waters . China would have taken U-turn if it was US .

I don't blame Indians and Koreans. Indians are too malnourished to form their own opinions and must be told what to do by the 100 elite Brahmins who control 1/3 of India's wealth, and Koreans have, in the words of Korean professor Dr. Chung Kiyul, been "subject to 60 years of full spectrum dominance by the US military".

How is that quota of daily bias going?

How is that quota of daily bias going?

Is it not an objective fact that 100 top Indians and their families control most wealth in India?

Is it not an objective fact that there are more poor in India than in all of Africa?

Is it not an objective fact that despite India's dire poverty, their regime is, like North Korea, spending its foreign exchange on weaponry and a mad quest for "nuclear parity" instead of healthcare and social services?

Is it not an objective fact that 100 top Indians and their families control most wealth in India?

Is it not an objective fact that there are more poor in India than in all of Africa?

Is it not an objective fact that despite India's dire poverty, their regime is, like North Korea, spending its foreign exchange on weaponry and a mad quest for "nuclear parity" instead of healthcare and social services?

Those are hard facts that most indians don't like to admit. They look down on nations like North Korea but never see themselves in the mirror. They think people are so impressed by their smart talk that they don't notice their hollow nature.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom