What's new

China-Pakistan economic corridor violates our sovereignty, India tells Beijing

Our foreign secretary has openly told China that CPEC route is violating our sovereignty.
so in other words you have nothing to show me that backs your argument except what you wrote.

i was just playing your game asking you to back up your claims and you had nothing. next time you ask a pakistani to back up something make sure you have a good enough answer when we ask you to do the same, rather then saying something you herd through the vine like "oh our foreign sec told them cpec violates our sovereignty"

Azad Kashmir is not indian sovereignty and never will it be. hence the name Azad Kashmir

so in other words you have nothing to show me that backs your argument except what you wrote.

i was just playing your game asking you to back up your claims and you had nothing. next time you ask a pakistani to back up something make sure you have a good enough answer when we ask you to do the same, rather then saying something you herd through the vine like "oh our foreign sec told them cpec violates our sovereignty"

Azad Kashmir is not indian sovereignty and never will it be. hence the name Azad Kashmir

India has the letter of accession Do You have anything to back your claim ?
upload_2017-2-22_23-49-18.png

India has the letter of accession Do You have anything to back your claim ?
View attachment 379244

What kind of nonsense is this? The fate of Nations does not rely on pieces of paper but what is in the heart of the population. A piece of paper means nothing. When PM Chamberlain came back from Germany he also waved a piece of paper. What did it mean? Nothing. LOL!

:what: do we even need to convince each other (Pak-China)???

My Bad

You are right, You need not convince China for anything. China is a Super Power now and can take care of any eventuality.

You just have to be in good books of China.

India is not obsessed with CPEC. Take it out of the disputed territory of J&K and no Indian will know if such a thing exists. India had even opposed Karakoram Highway for the same reasons.
To be honest india isnt even worried about CPEC's presence in J&K . their only concern is Chinese presence in Arabian Sea & hold of PN & PLAN on indian trade routes & oil supply lines :).

And this is the obsession Indians have with CPEC. This is why you see so much negative publicity about the project. This means CPEC is truly a game changer. It has got everyone in a spin. Especially the Indians.

Are you stupid or what? It's disputed territory, it belongs to india period. This will hurt the Chinese big time.

China recognize Pakistani control of entire Kashmir. If anything, it's Indian activity within its own Kashmir that will have issues with China. But of course India won't care what China thinks in Indian occupied Kashmir.

If Indians are really irritated if another country is telling India what to do in its Indian occupied Kashmir, I hope Indians are empathetic.
You hope man but I know they are hypocrites... They are against CPEC which is actually in GB not even in proper Azad Kashmir but they are constructing dams in bharti occupied Jammu and Kashmir..
You can't expect anything positive from double faced people..

What kind of nonsense is this? The fate of Nations does not rely on pieces of paper but what is in the heart of the population. A piece of paper means nothing. When PM Chamberlain came back from Germany he also waved a piece of paper. What did it mean? Nothing. LOL!

Not meaning to troll, but by your logic, if we are not worried by a piece of paper then we can claim all of Pakistan belonging to India. the partition by the British has no relevance what so ever. Are you able to digest that? NO! I don't think so.

we are still asserting that all of Jammu and Kashmir belongs to India, is was and will be an Integral part of India. Ok, China's interference will just promote our case, and it further exposes the expansionist mindset that China has. No regards for our sovereignty what so ever. This very well demonstrates that China's rise is anything but peacefull.

If we wanted to escalate this further all we need to is provide America with a permanent base in Kashmir and Leh Ladakh.

Back
Top Bottom