What's new

China, Pakistan sign $45 BLN deals: minister

I hope all the thanks from our fellow Indian members is coming from their hearts..

Anyone has the list of the 36 projects for which $15billion is being made?
How many of the trade delegation reached Islamabad? I suppose more than 300 landed in Delhi along with the Chinese premier.

Is China getting anything in return or it's pure investment?

Anyone has the list of the 36 projects for which $15billion is being made?
How many of the trade delegation reached Islamabad? I suppose more than 300 landed in Delhi along with the Chinese premier.

:what: /???????? its more or less the same number. but how does it matter and what are you implying here ?

Here is my today's first official leak: from this day on, all future senior Chinese official done visiting India will fly from Islamabad directly to Beijing. Don't be misled by numbers.

Yeah, this looks like a pretty good leak to me, too.

leakernumber5 leaking from Algeria. Stay tuned.

People always get something in return when they are investing.

In this case, we have got jealousy from Indian side, minus the economical and political gains.

Jealousy?:what:
Contrary to popular belief on this forum, the general Indian does not really care about pure economic investment made by Chinese anywhere in the world, even Pakistan.

World Affairs section?

wonderful news - I hope part of this investment go towards Bunji dam. That is a need of the hour. 1.20 rupees per unit of electricity comparing to 15 rupees per unit of Rental Power plant from Turkey is a big difference overall. It can not only prevent electricity tarrif to be risen up again n again but also has potential to fulfil our electricity demands for coming years.

sparing 5-6 billion dollars out of 30 billion dollars of investment should not be a big deal

:pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china: :pakistan: :china:

难道是我的起名方式开始受欢迎了吗?
U can write it in English itself,Coz the sentence u wrote can be translated easily..:P Ur secert can be know to all members..:P
Other wise use languages which cannot be converted..
Like this..
Code:
ನಿನ್ ಅಮ್ಮನ ನ ಕೆಯ,ಚಿಂಕಿ ನನ್ನ ತುಣ್ಣೆ ಉಣ್ಣು ...

U can write it in English itself,Coz the sentence u wrote can be translated easily..:P Ur secert can be know to all members..:P
Other wise use languages which cannot be converted..
Like this..
Code:
ನಿನ್ ಅಮ್ಮನ ನ ಕೆಯ,ಚಿಂಕಿ ನನ್ನ ತುಣ್ಣೆ ಉಣ್ಣು ...

LOL, when I was posting in Chinese, the post was only intended for Chinese members.

I had nothing to hide,even if I did, it is very easy for me to find a way to express it without being detected by you.

Do you mind translating the following sentence?

你个大SB,bu要以wei你TM什么都懂,nidongge蛋!

Back
Top Bottom