What's new

China & Pakistan To Cooperate On Lunar Mission !

Let the Chinese do it. Right now we have neither the resources nor the funds.

Let's spend that money and buy off their contraceptives.
get out of here. All they're going to contribute is some Pakistan flags and maybe some parchi to go into space.

If they can send the army junta to the moon permanently, then it’s worth it.

Sorry, I don't want to swoop to the level of Pajeets.

Why should we a third world country waste our resources on this? Even when Nordic countries or Brazil would not do this, why should we?

Think of all the countries that missed out on the great age of sail.

Don't forget we should also have ICBM capability, I mean if North Korea can have them, then so we must have them too.
An ICBM would have more negative repercussions than anything positive. What's really important is having effective MaRV warheads and also quasi ballistic missiles to penetrate Indian defences reliably.

Pakistan is NEVER going to launch any missile beyond our neighbourhood because it would simply be suicide. Trying to militarily antagonise the US with nukes for no valid reason is stupid, it will simply choke you in several other ways before any missile exchange ever takes place.

We only need about 3500km - 4000km range max operational missiles, to cover whole of Indian territory comfortably. Rest focus should be on the quality, precision and countering BMD systems.

Looks like they are the same thing. Wow, 100,000, space getting crowded.
Doesn't seem realistic to me, probably added a couple zeros too many.

An ICBM would have more negative repercussions than anything positive. What's really important is having effective MaRV warheads and also quasi ballistic missiles to penetrate Indian defences reliably.

Pakistan is NEVER going to launch any missile beyond our neighbourhood because it would simply be suicide. Trying to militarily antagonise the US with nukes for no valid reason is stupid, it will simply choke you in several other ways before any missile exchange ever takes place.

We only need about 3500km - 4000km range max operational missiles, to cover whole of Indian territory comfortably. Rest focus should be on the quality, precision and countering BMD systems.

Doesn't seem realistic to me, probably added a couple zeros too many.

Need enough ICBMs to counter a collection of enemies and times that number by 10. Need 10 aircraft carriers stationed in key positions all around the world. Become a powerhouse, a titan, an army Rome would be proud of.

Probably but unless Pakistan is more developed like China or Europe it should not look into these projects.
The ILRS moon station is not going to be built after 2030, by that time, Pakistan economy could be close to $1.0 trillion in size if managed well, Pakistan will be more advanced technologically too. It depends on how much Pakistan wants to contribute to ILRS, a country's space program has to start somewhere.

Pakistan should take part. It's not just a symbolic putting up a Pakistani flag on the moon, but an opportunity to build a high tech industry to up bring Pakistan's capabilities. It's not as if China's space program needs Pakistani money to move ahead, but the opportunity allows Pakistan to work with perhaps a coalition of nations that include Saudi Arabia, UAE, Russia, Brazil, Peru, and some EU states.

Sorry, I don't want to swoop to the level of Pajeets.

Why should we a third world country waste our resources on this? Even when Nordic countries or Brazil would not do this, why should we?
It's not a waste if its employing people.

I think China will do research and development, Pakistan will press the launch button.

We simply have zero funding for space technology and will not achieve anything with insignificant budget

Need enough ICBMs to counter a collection of enemies and times that number by 10. Need 10 aircraft carriers stationed in key positions all around the world. Become a powerhouse, a titan, an army Rome would be proud of.
Lol than we will have the economy like USA and btw is this a some kind of sarcasm???

Maybe sometime in the distant future when your economy isn't on the verge of bankruptcy and you've built an actually reliable and self-sustaining R&D base...

Our R&D ecosystem is weak even compared to India's.

Right now we are technologically surviving on the back of China, we are actually very lucky to have them as a close ally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom