What's new

China Prepared For Escalation Of Philippine Standoff

i think the delhi regime should be disbanded and independence given to all the states of India with totally different cultures and languages.

India is, like the Soviet Union, an artificial jumble of unrelated states. Unlike the Soviet Union, India isn't strong because of it, but rather extremely feeble and weak.

Lol what would a Chinese know about India. I'm a Tamil and I've alot in common with the average North Indian or Bengali in terms of both culture and religion. Just because we speak different languages in our respective states doesn't make us unrelated people. We have a shared history and heritage so $hut up really.

We'll know who is weak and who is strong when we meet in a fight. Trust me, we are prepared for you. And neither are we feeble nor weak. Ask your allies who've seen us 4 times on the battlefield.

A lot of country's are on the side of the Philippines, including India, China is just gutless, watch them run away soon enough.

Lots of countries were invading North Korea in 1950 as well. The whole UN in fact. We advanced 400 km and gave no ground. North Korea existing is proof.

That's because we are right. History is on our side. Those who go against the tides of history are doomed to be buried by them.

A lot of country's are on the side of the Philippines, including India, China is just gutless, watch them run away soon enough.

Once "gutless" China opens fire, the cheerleaders will run away like rats running away from the quake zone!

A lot of countries are with China as well. Thanland, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos etc.

Oh I just found that these are all our neighbours (And Philipines).

I don't think so! More than likely, China Navy will "accidentally" forced to run by India, US, Philippine, Viet Nam navies.
Once China launches our nuclear attack on Vietnam, india and Philippines, nobody will come to help them. Nobody wants to absorb China's multimegaton nukes!

Once China launches our nuclear attack on Vietnam, india and Philippines, nobody will come to help them. Nobody wants to absorb China's multimegaton nukes!

Enough of the nukes already. Your nukes are nuking this thread.

Its just an escalation that need to be settled peacefully. Not with nukes or guns.

Whats with the Chinese obsession with nuclear war? Disgusting that Chinese posters talk about Nuclear war like its nothing, shows the mentality of the Chinese, bully boys, who only ever warn and threaten.

If China even launches a nuclear attack, there will be nothing left of China in a matter of hours, you think the world is going to sit back and let China launch nuclear weapons? lol The Chinese have a lot of growing up to do.

Whats with the Chinese obsession with nuclear war? Disgusting that Chinese posters talk about Nuclear war like its nothing, shows the mentality of the Chinese, bully boys, who only ever warn and threaten.

If China even launches a nuclear attack, there will be nothing left of China in a matter of hours, you think the world is going to sit back and let China launch nuclear weapons? lol The Chinese have a lot of growing up to do.

China is not going to launch a nuclear attack. Actually, the only scenario I do foresee China use a nuke first would be on the US when the US is about to overrun mainland China with conventional weapons.

If there is ever a war between India and China, I do not see any scenario for China to use nuclear weapon. Except if India use it first.

There will be nothing left of the rest of the world either. So cool it boy.

I really think that it is China who is making these things worse. I just hope the Philippines will not ride into this provocative acts of China. Let them keep blabbing unless they fire first. Just remember that the world is watching and the United Nations are standing by. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom