What's new

China raises administrative status of South China Sea islands

SXNJ

Reaction score
Country
China
BEIJING, June 21 (Xinhua) -- The Chinese government has raised the administrative status of Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands in the South China Sea from county-level to prefectural-level, according to a Thursday statement.

The State Council, or China's cabinet, has approved the establishment of the prefectural-level city of Sansha to administer the three island groups and their surrounding waters, while the government seat will be stationed on Yongxing Island, part of the Xisha Islands, according to a statement from the Ministry of Civil Affairs.

The council has abolished the county-level Administration Office for Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha Islands, which was also stationed on Yongxing Island, the statement said.

A spokesperson of the Ministry of Civil Affairs said Thursday that the setting up of Sansha city will help to improve China's "administrative management on Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands and their future development."

"It is also conducive to protecting the oceanic environment of the South China Sea," the spokesperson said.

China first discovered and named the reefs, islets and the surrounding waters of Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha islands, and has exercised sovereignty control continuously over the area, the spokesperson said.

The People's Republic of China set up the Administration Office for the Xisha, Zhongsha and Nansha Islands in 1959, according to the spokesperson.

China raises administrative status of South China Sea islands - Xinhua | English.news.cn

The new city named Sansha city, Who care the b***S*** law of viets? :lol::china:

The new city named Sansha city, Who care the b***S*** law of viets?
Hehe, your 'city' violates our New law of sea, then, it will be destroyed in few minutes....or it never become realization:P

Hehe, your 'city' violates our New law of sea, then, it will be destroyed in few minutes....or it never become realization:P
Do it! I doubt that whether you have the ability to destroyed it in few minutes, But, without question, china have the capability to destroy you whole country in one hour!!

Come on, we are waiting for your Su-27:rofl:

J-15 is fake. :enjoy:

Do it! I doubt that whether you have the ability to destroyed it in few minutes, But, without question, china have the capability to destroy you whole country in one hour!!

China is collapsing same as USSR was.
Tibet, Ujgur, Manchukuo, inner Mongolia... will be independence states.

J-15 is fake. :enjoy:
Whatever it is fake, but it works, China can use fake "nuke" to bomb it!
And you should buy encough "real" missile from Russia, don't let you SU-27 just with rocket, then after losing, make the excuse that because of lack of missile!!!
China is collapsing same as USSR was.
Tibet, Ujgur, Manchukuo, inner Mongolia... will be independence states.
Maybe, we are on the way to collapse, but, before destroy you viet, we can't, it is our mission!

Oh man, we have Shaddock with 1000 kg warhead that can blow a supper carrier in single shot, so 2 Shaddock are enough for your sorry 'city':P

And you should buy encough "real" missile from Russia, don't let you SU-27 just with rocket, then after losing, make the excuse that because of lack of missile!!!

Fake J 15 will fell down immediately after take off.
Russian missiles are good enough, we shoot down B52 of US air forces 1972.

Oh man, we have Shaddock with 1000 kg warhead that can blow a supper carrier in single shot, so 2 Shaddock are enough for your sorry 'city':P
Really, But first, you should find the Carrier, How, with you assho1e in the air? Then you should avoid Chinese satellite, How to you do it, put you head into earth? Third, you should avoid chinese attack on it, How, Human shield? Fourth, Try to launch it? How? Fart it? Fifth, ensure it can reach it? How, Bigger Fart? Sixth, enhance the precision, How? I also don't know? Seventh, ensure it still works, I don't trust your viet can make high quality, sorry!! Eighth, Prepare million for you army and official, include you president. You can import it from china, Maybe, But you should export the wood to china!! Let all!!

Maybe, we are on the way to collapse, but, before destroy you viet, we can't, it is our mission!

He he look you at Taiwan first, she become independence state slowly but you can't do nothing.:rofl:

Really, But first, you should find the Carrier, How, with you assho1e in the air? Then you should avoid Chinese satellite, How to you do it, put you head into earth? Third, you should avoid chinese attack on it, How, Human shield? Fourth, Try to launch it? How? Fart it? Fifth, ensure it can reach it? How, Bigger Fart? Sixth, enhance the precision, How? I also don't know? Seventh, ensure it still works, I don't trust your viet can make high quality, sorry!! Eighth, Prepare million for you army and official, include you president. You can import it from china, Maybe, But you should export the wood to china!! Let all!!
First: show your warship to disputed zone :P
Second: we will sink that cheap copycat in few minutes :P
Third: i'm talking about blowing your sorry'city' with our Shaddock if you dare to build it on our islands :P
Four: Shaddock is well-known missile of Soviet unlike your cheap copy missile :P

He he look you at Taiwan first, she become independence state slowly but you can't do nothing.:rofl:
we have done it, you don't deserve the first look! And independence, yes, it wants, but first you have gut to recognise it formally!!
First: show your warship to disputed zone :P
Second: we will sink that cheap copycat in few minutes :P
Third: i'm talking about blowing your sorry'city' with our Shaddock if you dare to build it on our islands :P
Four: Shaddock is well-known missile of Soviet unlike your cheap copy missile :P
Seems, you country claim the whole the Xisha Islands and the Nansha Islands, Among, we have army depoly on the yongxin Island, build the airport, and the warship also can get there every year, We have done these in "yours" island!!
Now, you should answer my question I have post above, and begin attack our "sorry" city!!
Four, Of course, you can't produce, I have said that, you can make high quality, let alone the high end missile!!
Ok, in turn, rubbish, answer my question above!!

we have done it, you don't deserve the first look! And independence, yes, it wants, but first you have gut to recognise it formally!!

Seems, you country claim the whole the Xisha Islands and the Nansha Islands, Among, we have army depoly on the yongxin Island, build the airport, and the warship also can get there every year, We have done these in "yours" island!!
You built them when we were torn by many wars from 1795 to 1988. If your warship also can get there every year, then pls show us some pictures
Four, Of course, you can't produce, I have said that, you can make high quality, let alone the high end missile!!
Ok, in turn, rubbish, answer my question above!!
Hehe, Shaddock is well-known Soviet missile and Russia just gave us the license to produce it in VietNam, your paper also wrote something about it :P

images566819_3.jpg

I don't think veitnam can last for 3 days if it fights with China in a full scale conventional war. Period.

Back
Top Bottom