What's new

China red-flags India’s entry into NSG, may push for Pakistan

Relevance can be argued upon, but according to your national prerogative and judicial system, Is proliferating sensitive defence technology without the approval of the government, considered as Treason in accordance with the constitution and state mechanism's of pakistan?

Are we going to discuss the laws and constitution of Pakistan. As I said it's irrelevant. What is relevant is that all holes have been plugged and there is no more proliferation which shows the willingness and seriousness of Pakistan to support the international efforts of non-proliferation.

Are we going to discuss the laws and constitution of Pakistan. As I said it's irrelevant. What is relevant is that all holes have been plugged and there is no more proliferation which shows the willingness and seriousness of Pakistan to support the international efforts of non-proliferation.
Why do I feel you are avoiding the "treason", because youknow what will follow next.... You got me, good job mate.

Why do I feel you are avoiding the "treason", because youknow what will follow next.... You got me, good job mate.

:-)

Again without digressing from the topic. Pakistan has shown it's seriousness and willingness to support non-proliferation efforts and hopefully with the help of our allies we will get our energy needs addressed through peaceful use of nuclear technology.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom