What's new

China Releases the Original Galwan Chinese Indian Clash Video

decide your story;
1) Indians went haywire because they outnumbered and were armed and killed 40
2) Indians ar elying they killed 40 and only 5 people died

Brits famously classified you as little, yello and cowardly. So let's not go there.

Brits literally used you as slaves for the entire duration of their empire :lol:

Sit down boy.

yeah brits defeted you in battle just to stuff with opium for decades. I don't have to say what the japanese did.

Brits used Indians as slaves but you enjoyed serving the British for 300 years. That’s the worst part.

I don’t blame why you ‘Indians’ still adore the British, after all they actually created a country for you.

No wonder you guys have Stockholm Syndrome.

Brits used Indians as slaves but you enjoyed serving the British for 300 years. That’s the worst part.

I don’t blame why you ‘Indians’ still adore the British, after all they actually created a country for you.

No wonder you guys have Stockholm Syndrome.

the way of serving them is by booting them out...nice logic. Brits said you were slaves because you derserved nothing better. They waged a war with you and defeated you only to stuff you with opium because they said you were sub-human. And you accepted it...you remained under the opium they supplied for decades.

I don't agree with tem of course, but since we're discussing what they said....

Stop misleading. Qi Fabao(middle) was wounded on June 15. How come he still stood there on June 16? And there wouldn't be such peaceful negotiation on June 16
View attachment 717731
1613741738828.png

yes, but he is NOT discussing with Santosh babu, the Indian commander who also died. So this is not from the date of the Galwan clash.

let me get your story...HUNDREDS of "ARMED' INDIANS came against a DOZEN Chinese soldiers...and you killed 40....sure bro. Sounds convincing.

Besides most people died of hypothermia in the freezing waters. Those waters aren't freezing. Indians are just wading into it like nothing. This video is from one of the other dozens of clashes that took place last year. Ask your incompetent propogandists to do a better job next time.

It took you less than 24 hours to return Abhi...so we know what Pakistan will do.

Indians just fell off the rocks and died. China didn't kill most of them. Then they froze because you can't take the cold. Maybe next time you should make sure 100% of the soldiers are indigenous people.

Oh wait, you don't trust them on racial reasons :)

China Releases the Original Galwan Clash Video

Hundreds of Indian soldiers armed with iron bars and sticks walked across the river to the Chinese side, China had just a dozen of soliders in the camp, Chinese were vastly outnumbered and got swarmed by Indians but they still managed to hold the ground , An officer and 2 soldiers were killed in fighting the overwhelming Indian horde, the PLA reinforcement finally arrived and Indians were routed completely and fled across the river, leaving many dead and equipment.

The Indians need to be shot with guns I am in love with the Chinese to show some sympathy with using sticks and clubs.

what else they also had samurai swords.
Legendary

Hail Xitler for finally offering the ultimate victory to China. May he rule another 100 years
Indians will go haywire when they own numerical advantage, but will either beg on their knees or flee when out numbered. Brits classified them as “non martial race" for a reason.

oh ... so martial... if so martial then invade Japan today and Mongolia tomorrow.
avenge!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom