What's new

China Releases the Original Galwan Chinese Indian Clash Video

This is just interim arrangement. Both India and China used to patrol those common areas earlier. Chinese have vacated these now and have levelled all their constructions there and will not patrol those areas. India will also not patrol. Who was claiming these areas as their exclusive? Who changed the status quo? Who has gone back now?
Both india and china have gone back from their claim. Till the time both parties patrolled, both asserted their claim , by getting into agreement, both are relinquishing their claim. China wasn't promising to acquire kashmir or laddak or any further part of laddak, it was Indian parliament that witness government ministers on record saying they will take back Aksai chin! I wonder what happens to that now.

What's your comment on this Indian version?

Bollywood version

This is the Indian video version of the clash. Bollywood version, Indian new TV drama "Galwan Valley".
indians are massively outnumbered by the PLA but still fight bravely, in the end they decisively routed the overwhelming PLA troops and even captured the commanding officer of PLA.

反映中印两国去年6月在边境地区出现流血冲突的宝莱坞影片《加勒万河谷》近期开拍。根据流出的拍摄片段与剧照,本剧大概率继续延续印度“抗中神剧”的套路,以夸张的手法凸显印度军队的“英勇无畏”。

宝莱坞“意淫强国”

a565-kfxsuvx1790902.png

4301-kfxsuvx1790903.png

c791-kfxsuvx1791022.png

32f7-kfxsuvx1791021.png

deec-kfxsuvx1791143.png

Today you are in the overdrive to do Chinese propoganda. I must say it is a tough task for you.

You will not answer the query and will beat around the bush....right.

Not even Leonidas greeted the Persians with no helmet and open arms. The reality is crazier than even Hollywood.

Also notice that throughout the video, Chinese troops marched in formation and showed discipline whereas the Indians strolled around like an army of hobos. I especially like the part where one of them was swinging a rod around like he is some sort of a big shot.

Much of the Indian Army is actually just an armed gang in reality.

Both india and china have gone back from their claim. Till the time both parties patrolled, both asserted their claim , by getting into agreement, both are relinquishing their claim. China wasn't promising to acquire kashmir or laddak or any further part of laddak, it was Indian parliament that witness government ministers on record saying they will take back Aksai chin! I wonder what happens to that now.

Its LAC and not border , right. Chinses claim SCS, Taiwan, Arunachal etc

Our DM said in Parliament...entire J&K, including Gilgit / Baltistan and Aksai Chin is Indian territory . It remains. Nothing is settled.

Today you are in the overdrive to do Chinese propoganda. I must say it is a tough task for you.

You will not answer the query and will beat around the bush....right.
And you get to decide whats the right query? Right! Isn't it?

Only ccp warriors have the ability to tell truth... they even take months of time to post video.. that too... those editing skills and leaked pic skills and satellite image skills are unmistakable...tremendous..

Well they did with good timing. It had to be edited, did you wanted them to put hours long video of what happened, including how they hacked your 20 soldiers!!
I am sure you would have called in gruesome and blamed the Chinese of violation of Geneva convention.

They have shown how Indians barged in from across the river in 100s. i.e the Indians were aggressors not Chinese. The night scene when actual killings of Indians took place are shown but from a distance.
Message delivered loud and clear.

Well they did with good timing. It had to be edited, did you wanted them to put hours long video of what happened, including how they hacked your 20 soldiers!!
I am sure you would have called in gruesome and blamed the Chinese of violation of Geneva convention.

They have shown how Indians barged in from across the river in 100s. i.e the Indians were aggressors not Chinese. The night scene when actual killings of Indians took place are shown but from a distance.

They will certainly edit and post those which favors them... of course.. ccp cried even if someone pointed fingers on covid origin... they even silenced those whistleblowers... china censor everything... do you think they will reveal truth..

1) if IA barged in PLA territory , why is PLA vacating it now. All these months Pakistani Cheerleaders including u have been shouting that PLA captured Indian territory, which meant they were aggressors....right...suddenly when your China change their story you want to jump higher than asked ?
it was agreed that PLA will go back. PLA went back from their promise and when Col Babu came to verify with few soldiers, the fight happened when PLA were more in numbers. Let them show entire video...4 will become 45....

2) Clearly video is of different dates. What was first and what was later? Editing comes to play.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom