What's new

China reveals its cards for investing $20 billion in Pakistan

Regarding Vicky Zhao, One man's poison is another man's meat.

I've never tasted Pakistani food, so I don't know how it's like. Though I've like a couple of Indian Dishes. Are they similar to Pakistani food?
u traitor.:mad:

Oh we're not worrying. However we would rather that China invested that $20B in India. You could say we're 50% jealous, 50% happy for Pakistan.

Influence in core sectors does equal to a loss of sovereignty. If China wanted, it could cause chaos in Pakistan by just flipping a switch. (not literally of course but you get the idea)

No sovereign country allows foreign control over national resources like that. India welcomes Chinese investment in roads, minority holdings in infrastructure etc
Lol. You want the pie and eat it too. No country will invest without getting a reward. Investing ain't charity.

Our engineers can certainly learn
Pakistan has a great number of skilled professionals in their workforce.

There is no shortage of skilled workers in Pakistan, the only issue I guess might be the language barrier.

Chinese generally have a lower standard of English compared to South Asians, though the ones going to Pakistan should know some Urdu at least.

Our engineers certainly have some distance to cover to attain the knowledge and will power by Chinese friends, our engineers have not taken part in anything major scope since 65 with construction of DAM in Pakistan for water storage and its been a long while since then.

There is great chance for Pakistani Engineers to learn from Global companies & Engineers in Chinese companies , so hope that we can get enough engineers to commit on project with Chinese counter part to exchange knowledge on developing such challenging projects like Dam construction etc Specially petro chemical projects or Transmission lines etc

Last edited:
As things are going it's good....more international investments more secured Pakistan will be.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom