What's new

China’s border with Kashmir is not border with India

May be he just gave a rough estimate, Indians sure are getting touchy about every single thing the Chinese say or do.

Tamilan da nee...:cheers::devil:

தமிழன் என்று சொல்லடா , தலை நிமிர்ந்து நில்லடா :smokin:

How many countries openly support India POV on Kashmir?

Belgium and?

Russia, Israel etc etc.

Fact is that most countries are either neutral, don't care, or are on Pakistans side.

Actually that too works fine for India because we are satisfied with status-quo which is not the case with Pakistan. So if one has to worry it is not India.

Last edited:
:lol: Do you even know the definition of a terrorist ? Neither the Dalai Lama nor any of his followers carry guns to get their point across.
But then to you any one expressing his opinion would classify as a terrorist.... even Liu Xiaobo .....

first of all there is NO universal definition of a terrorist is thus the reason i added "by china's standards" go understand the topic before posting.

second, he certainly did lead an ARMED uprising, shortly after he failed he went to india.

third, i have never say anything about liu being a terrorist where did you get that one from? oh right pull it outta your other end did you.

First, China is not qualified to give lessons to India on human right violations, "disputed lands", and terrorists neither it look good coming from China; Wikileaks have exposed China hypocrisy when they opposed declaring JuD/LeT as a terrorist organization

first of all there is NO universal definition of a terrorist is thus the reason i added "by china's standards" go understand the topic before posting.

second, he certainly did lead an ARMED uprising, shortly after he failed he went to india.

Both Dalai Lama and Liu are noble laureates so according to The Nobel selection commitee and the entire democratic , freedom loving world - both follow the philosophy of non- violence . So according to Chinese authorities both are terrorists /law-breakers /violent individuals
third, i have never say anything about liu being a terrorist where did you get that one from? oh right pull it outta your other end did you
I wouldn't give a damn what you cherry-picked and said ,

Go read what I said again according to China's views anyone expressing his opinion against state policies counts as a terrorist

And an armed uprising a year after Chinese troops defeated the Dalai Lama's troops and occupied independant Tibetan territory hardly counts as a terrorist activity but war. This is 2010.in over 50 odd years he has consistently and futilely advocated peace.Even that would make him a terrorist in authoritarian Chinese eyes.

Both Dalai Lama and Liu are noble laureates so according to The Nobel selection commitee and the entire democratic , freedom loving world - both follow the philosophy of non- violence . So according to Chinese authorities both are terrorists /law-breakers /violent individuals

they can "say whatever still doesnt change the fact that the "non-violent" dalai lama lead an failed but non-the-less armed and violent uprising.

I wouldn't give a damn what you cherry-picked and said ,

so explain to me what i "cherry-picked

Go read what I said again according to China's views anyone expressing his opinion against state policies counts as a terrorist

oh really? anyone expressing a difference of opinion to the CCP is branded a terrorist? clearly you know absolutely nothing about china and since you are closed minded, quote "I wouldn't give a damn" unquote i'm not going to bother educating you on this topic.

And an armed uprising a year after Chinese troops defeated the Dalai Lama's troops and occupied independant Tibetan territory hardly counts as a terrorist activity but war. This is 2010.in over 50 odd years he has consistently and futilely advocated peace.Even that would make him a terrorist in authoritarian Chinese eyes.

first,
again you show your lack of knowledge in this area, the CCP in the 40s and early 50s has had to "reconquer" EVERY region of china(in a sense still incomplete as taiwan is still outside of mainland control) as the pla rolled into tibet the dalai lama accepted a position in the peoples congress clearly he had accepted the status of tibet back then, then he changed his mind and led an uprising.

second,
you used as example of "the west says" for your point on peace but then the west also calls the revolt an uprising not a war, at least be consistent

third,
also by your logic its okay if i kill someone now and if i dont do it again i shouldnt be punished? funny no stable lawful place on earth agrees with you, those 80-90 years old Nazis are still being tried as they are found for crimes committed 60 years ago even as they are model citizens today

conclusion, you knowledge of the issues is severely lacking, you are closed minded and your logic is deeply flawed.

may be china support Pakistan but it is also try to make good relation with India,because India is a bigger market than Pakistan.....:china:

China is only doing business with india.

Dont forget the territories that india occupies in its north-east that China claims.

Pakistan and China have no disputes. In fact Pakistan always support China on all issues including Tibet and Taiwan.

China is only doing business with india.

Dont forget the territories that india occupies in its north-east that China claims.

Pakistan and China have no disputes. In fact Pakistan always support China on all issues including Tibet and Taiwan.

Why is this thread in the Strategic and Geopolitical Issues Section? This should be in the world affairs section. It's got nothing to do with Pakistan.

Also, I don't understand why Pakistanis have to lick chinese b**ls all the time. It's a dispute between China and India. Who gives a f*** what you guys think?

Last edited:
Also, I don't understand why Pakistanis have to lick chinese b**ls all the time. It's a dispute between China and India. Who gives a f*** what you guys think?

Wow, what an overreaction!

Omar's views are welcome here, just like everyone else's.

Yeah, I admit that was an over reaction. It's just that when he mentions 'Pakistan and China have no disputes', exactly how does that add to this discussion? How is Pakistan even party to India and China's dispute in the north-east, as mentioned in his post?

I apologize for my over reaction, but some members here seem to take pleasure in other people's disputes.

Back
Top Bottom