What's new

China’s Economy: Seizure or Cancer?

Please show me why this topic is a "trash"?

When I have time, I will peel your mask by pull out your previous comments in your history. :lol:
You certainly is not an Indian friend.

oh really, just because i don't give a damn favor to your greedy vietnam and you hate me and blame me? who da fak would I care mr nobody!?

I am here to target at your long time stupidty for what you have done to the forum and other members here, see how your spreading trash stuffs to yell on your enemy without any reasonable logics but foolish garabages. f you think that would have bring your vietnam to a higher levle and put a little dare to your great grand daddy china then you are totally wrong, nobody give a damn care for what your portrait yourslef as a victim here, they view you as a foolish troll who don't know yourself abilities, if you once self ches-thingping how great and powerful your vietnam is then just let that gut to chalegnge your neighbors face to face, stop screaming like a ***** and act self pity to cheat people sympahty. you are ungrateful country, only dumb indian would think you are our friend!

oh really, just because i don't give a damn favor to your greedy vietnam and you hate me and blame me? who da fak would I care mr nobody!?

I am here to target at your long time stupidty for what you have done to the forum and other members here, see how your spreading trash stuffs to yell on your enemy without any reasonable logics but foolish garabages. f you think that would have bring your vietnam to a higher levle and put a little dare to your great grand daddy china then you are totally wrong, nobody give a damn care for what your portrait yourslef as a victim here, they view you as a foolish troll who don't know yourself abilities, if you once self ches-thingping how great and powerful your vietnam is then just let that gut to chalegnge your neighbors face to face, stop screaming like a ***** and act self pity to cheat people sympahty. you are ungrateful country, only dumb indian would think you are our friend!

:lol:

You still did not show me why this topic is a "trash"?

I don't think the debate on this forum would make my VN higher level, but a thing is sure, I would waste my time if continue pointless debate with you.
Certainly, you are not an Indian friend.

Oh no viet troll started a thread about economy, are they going to teach us how to run our economy ?

:lol:

You still did not show me why this topic is a "trash"?

I don't think the debate on this forum would make my VN higher level, but a thing is sure, I would waste my time if continue pointless debate with you.
Certainly, you are not an Indian friend.

funny poor viet with a pathetic fx reserves of just over $6 billion what make you think you are qualified to debate with us on economy:rofl:omg these viets sure are thick skin and shameless

Oh no viet troll started a thread about economy, are they going to teach us how to run our economy ?

No, I quote an article by Minxin Pei. His name seem similar a Chinese?

minxin.jpg

Minxin Pei
Minxin Pei is a professor of government at Claremont McKenna College. His research has been published in Foreign Policy, Foreign Affairs, The National Interest, Modern China, China Quarterly, Journal of Democracy and many edited books and his op-eds have appeared in the Financial Times, New York Times, Washington Post, Newsweek International, and International Herald Tribune, and other major newspapers.

No, I quote an article by Minxin Pei. His name seem similar a Chinese?

minxin.jpg

This guy is a big failure in economics and politics. He earns his ascension up college ranks by throwing dirt on China
recklessly.

I have no hesitation paying for him for a thorough plastic surgery so as to make him look like some widespread south asian bigots!

yes but i dont think you quys will never understood the actual meaning of the article , if you guys do get what people wrote you wouldnt be in such a sh@t hole you are in now

If he wrote that China is a "big dragon" or a "Superpower", perhaps you'll enjoy reading it.

Importantly, the article reflects reality or not.

Psychological illusion "No 1" of the Chinese. :lol:

What are you on about? We like Vietnamese. Now shuuuuuuu..

If he wrote that China is a "big dragon" or a "Superpower", perhaps you'll enjoy reading it.

we dont care much about the superlatives / larger than life descriptions. If your comprehension is okay, you'll notice that the wording used by the guy is extremely MEAN - from a cough cough ahem "scholar"!

come back to talk when your fx reserves reach £30 billions :rofl:simply embaressing seeing viets talking economy hahaha

gordan chang and minxin pei are true china haters.
their fame is based on spewing venom and hate towards china.

You think you vietnam economy is as strong as japan or germnay to laugh on china about the business??? even the countries are now lagged far behind the chinese in the field...oh common, please don't downgrade this forum quality just because of your illitearte jealous, vietnamese. this is not an insulting but a serious suggession to you, be determined!

Germany?
A native Vietnamese is right now the Economics Minister of Germany. He also serves as the Vice Chancellor of Germany, a post directly behind Angela Merkel! He was adopted by a German couple when he was still an infant during the VN war.

Philipp Rösler - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Philipp Rösler (born 24 February 1973 is a Vietnamese-born German politician, who, since 2011, has been the Federal Minister of Economics and Technology and the Vice Chancellor of Germany. He is the Chairman of the liberal Free Democratic Party (since 2011).

here is a news from last year event:
China's commerce minister pledges to promote economic ties with Germany

China's commerce minister pledges to promote economic ties with Germany

13953997_61n.jpg

Chinese Commerce Minister Chen Deming (L front) meets with German Economy Minister Philipp Roesler in Berlin, Germany, June 27, 2011. (Xinhua/Ding Lin)

really funny, isn´t it?
Germany, the largest national economy in Europe, the fourth-largest by nominal GDP in the world, headed by a Viet.

congrats for Vietnamese here seeking another negative news which Vietnamese only cares its title without reading texts ,wrote by a ignorant idiot.
i can find losts of this kind of articles,dou you want some?my assiduously seeking Vietnamese.
differance of normal peolple and idiot like Vietnamese here is,the fomer posted before reading whole texts,the latter posted it and never read the text but the title.

in Vietnamese mind,as long as people who against their post is a fake flag member,even if the post is fair

Back
Top Bottom