What's new

China’s India War — How the Chinese Saw the Conflict

I dont believe Neville Maxwell alone as the proof of So called Chinese Innocence. There are 100 people with 100 different views.. And only a naive can compare clapping with slapping..

What makes Neville Maxwell's work different is he shrugged off all the propaganda and spent serious several years of time in collecting all the materials including ones from Indian government. With all the books about 1962 War, India's China War is based on the details of event, time, place, people and etc from relatively reliable sources.

Question: why did India, as a democratic nation, ban the book of "India's China War"? Did India fear to face different accounts of the war? Or indeed India was afraid of the facts against its own lies?

@mistrme
evryone including chinese and ameicans are one of us ( bloody two legged human species).
But what makes ppl like him irritating is the reiterating of half baked truths in every other page of this forum. I felt him to be more of an american diplomat than and indian netizen.
In any case you are entitled to your opinion and i dont have any personal grudge towards any of them.

What makes Neville Maxwell's work different is he shrugged off all the propaganda and spent serious several years of time in collecting all the materials including ones from Indian government. With all the books about 1962 War, India's China War is based on the details of event, time, place, people and etc from relatively reliable sources.?

It depends Ryan... As i said earlier, neither I, nor you were present there. May be, some guy with pro India book will come up in future and I am sure , Indians will support it, but China- big No.
Question: why did India, as a democratic nation, ban the book of "India's China War"? Did India fear to face different accounts of the war? Or indeed India was afraid of the facts against its own lies

A good question, and the answer lies in your question as well, Yes there was loads of mistakes done by NEHRU government,Exposwed byhenderson reports, thats why Indian goverment banned the book.And in 64 yeras of Independence, majority of goverment formed by the Congress itself.

It was you who made an eternal enemy out of China, in 1959. That was before the Sino-Indian war.

We handled you back then, and we are in an even better position to handle you now. Not that we need to, Pakistan can take care of India by itself.

Your own Naval Chief said it correctly:

India can't match China's military force: Navy Chief - India News - IBNLive

What can I say except laugh at your innocence

It seems most Chinese on the forum are making a Nehruvian mistake of complacency

Do you think a $ 40 billion defence budget that to growing 20% year on year, all those multibillion dollar defence acquisitions, the nuclear triad and their delivery systems are meant for Pakistan?

Indian has the size to compete with China. I don’t have to explain the effects of compounding interest to any Chinese. They know its effect more than anyone in the world.

Thanks our much younger demographics, our growth is much more sustainable. According to a recent Citi bank report, In terms of PPP, India will overtake China to be the biggest economy in the world by 2050

China was a miracle and expect more miracles in coming years, but this time from India

Last edited by a moderator:
@jade
commonn stop it!!!!
citi bank reportt, forbes list, failed state!!!! if their's nothing more lets get back on topic

@jade
commonn stop it!!!!
citi bank reportt, forbes list, failed state!!!! if their's nothing more lets get back on topic

Forums are for debate and not to make friends. If you have a point that either supports or opposes my opinion put it forward

What can I say except laugh at your innocence

It seems most Chinese on the forum are making a Nehruvian mistake of complacency

Do you think a $ 40 billion defence budget that to growing 20% year on year, all those multibillion dollar defence acquisitions, the nuclear triad and their delivery systems are meant for Pakistan?

Indian has the size to compete with China. I don’t have to explain the effects of compounding interest to any Chinese. They know its effect more than anyone in the world.

Thanks our much younger demographics, our growth is much more sustainable. According to a recent Citi bank report, In terms of PPP, India will overtake China to be the biggest economy in the world by 2050

China was a miracle and expect more miracles in coming years, but this time from India

how come india's economy is more sustainable? in what sense, dont throuugh the democracy sh*t``?

Last edited by a moderator:
how come india's economy is more sustainable? in what sense, dont throuugh the democracy sh*t``?

It is logical. The three contributors to GDP are Labour, Capital and Productivity. A younger population means more Labour and better Productivity. Now days it is easy for countries such as India to attract capital.

It is logical. The three contributors to GDP are Labour, Capital and Productivity. A younger population means more Labour and better Productivity. Now days it is easy for countries such as India to attract capital.

this is simpliton talk``in terms of labour productivity, capital investment and efficiency china is way head of india``acctually, China is moving from efficiency economy towards innovation driven economy, whereas india is still 2 steps lagging behind of china as primitive factor driven economy.

labour size does not equal to productivity, infrastructure, ease of doing business, technology readness, primary education, training availability and strong government influences are the keys to ensure productivity.

and because of those elements that puts india's economy under the factor driven primative stage.

I agree but half the f-ing Indians on this site would love to see Rahul elected. I think its time for AK Anthony to take over. He has the balls to stand up to the US, then he has the balls to step to anyone!!!
Keep the discussion in a decent manner.Post reported.

I wouldnt have reported it, if you used thaat F word for Nehru :P

Also a request to JAde,

Dont bring in economics now. LEts not spoil a nice thread atleast.

this is simpliton talk``in terms of labour productivity, capital investment and efficiency china is way head of india``acctually, China is moving from efficiency economy towards innovation driven economy, whereas india is still 2 steps lagging behind of china as primitive factor driven economy.

labour size does not equal to productivity, infrastructure, ease of doing business, technology readness, primary education, training availability and strong government influences are the keys to ensure productivity.

and because of those elements that puts india's economy under the factor driven primative stage.

Sometimes, it takes just a simple idea to force a tipping point. Wait and watch the show that will unfold in the next 4 decades.

Thanks our much younger demographics, our growth is much more sustainable.

What nonsense. :lol:

Africa has the youngest demographics, why aren't they at the top of the world?

EU, Japan, have the oldest demographics... yet their people live a thousand times better than Africans or Indians.

Africa and India have young demographics, because they have low life expectancies, so their people die earlier. That's hardly something to boast about.

Why discussing something which happen 50 years aka half a century ago ?

What nonsense. :lol:

Africa has the youngest demographics, why aren't they at the top of the world?

EU, Japan, have the oldest demographics... yet their people live a thousand times better than Africans or Indians.

Africa and India have young demographics, because they have low life expectancies, so their people die earlier. That's hardly something to boast about.

Indian netizens like to talk about their demographic dividend. Often, they forget the quality of the population:
1. much shorter life span of Indians: in 2011, India life expectancy is 65 years while China's is 74 years. As a result, the shorter life has whittled down their working time and the contribution to the society.
2. high illiteracy rate. in 2011, India's literacy rate is 74%. Not quit sure how the one quarter of illiterate population could do for their country.
3. discrimination in race, ethnic, religion, social caste is deep rooted in India society. In spite that India claims to be melt pot of all cultures and all religion, India is more of a tinderbox with varieties of distrust and hatred among the social communities.

Back
Top Bottom