What's new

China Sanctions US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Over Taiwan Visit: Report

They taking as something personal against Pelosi.

Bad taste.

CCP are insane, nationalist nutjobs.

So 18 generations of Pelosi or more? :lol:

18 generations of Pelosi?

No, I think you greatly overestimate the morality of American politicians.

Do you think Pelosi and her think tank did not anticipate that her actions would lead to China's occupation of Taiwan's territorial waters and airspace and harm the actual interests of the USA? No, she must know.

But Pelosi believes that her personal profit, such as rate support and fame, rank first. Her relatives' profit are second in order, for example, her husband. Her party profit are in third place, for example, the mid-term elections. And the national profit of the USA are only in the fourth place.

So do you think Pelosi will sacrifice her and her family for the benefit of the USA? No, soon Pelosi will secretly contact the Chinese govt and exchange the interests of the USA for her pardon.

Therefore, there will not be 18 generations of Pelosi. In a few years, China's sanctions against Pelosi will be sold by the Chinese govt at a suitable price.

Of course, in newspapers and television stations, Pelosi will not yield to sanctions. She will certainly act even more anti - China.

I don’t see any impact. Why should she go to China? China is not even a tourist interesting country. If she wants to visit Chinese culture she can visit Taiwan (the true China) or Singapore (good chicken rice).

The sanctions include Pelosi and all her immediate family members. Their assets in China will be frozen, and the enterprises and organizations they work for or hold a large number of shares will be prohibited from having any economic relations with Chinese enterprises.

Note this:
"the enterprises and organizations they work for or hold a large number of shares will be prohibited from having any economic relations with Chinese enterprises"

Note this:
"the enterprises and organizations they work for or hold a large number of shares will be prohibited from having any economic relations with Chinese enterprises"
TVB news already reports her husband and son have many projects through their mutual fund in Asia would be in trouble.

In 1997, the US Navy blocked the Chinese navy in Xiamen and was unable to leave the port.

What? Please enlighten us all a little more...

TVB news already reports her husband and son have many projects through their mutual fund in Asia would be in trouble.

Her family is worth over $100M. They aren't going to be hurting very much. I'm sure they aren't concerned.

Last edited:
What? Please enlighten us all a little more...

Her family is worth over $100M. They aren't going to be hurting very much. I'm sure they aren't concerned.
The more money the Pelosi family has, the more harm they will suffer.

18 generations of Pelosi?

No, I think you greatly overestimate the morality of American politicians.

Do you think Pelosi and her think tank did not anticipate that her actions would lead to China's occupation of Taiwan's territorial waters and airspace and harm the actual interests of the USA? No, she must know.

But Pelosi believes that her personal profit, such as rate support and fame, rank first. Her relatives' profit are second in order, for example, her husband. Her party profit are in third place, for example, the mid-term elections. And the national profit of the USA are only in the fourth place.

So do you think Pelosi will sacrifice her and her family for the benefit of the USA? No, soon Pelosi will secretly contact the Chinese govt and exchange the interests of the USA for her pardon.

Therefore, there will not be 18 generations of Pelosi. In a few years, China's sanctions against Pelosi will be sold by the Chinese govt at a suitable price.

Of course, in newspapers and television stations, Pelosi will not yield to sanctions. She will certainly act even more anti - China.
you think Pelosi or her family's business interests can be hidden from the American public? Don't confuse American politicians for the permanent residents of 中南海

The more money the Pelosi family has, the more harm they will suffer.

Actually the more money they have the less they will suffer. Unless you think making only say $980,000 a month instead of $1M is suffering. Dinging their investments for a percent here and there isn't going to hurt them much as a highly doubt they spend anywhere near the amount of money they make a month.

Last edited:
you think Pelosi or her family's business interests can be hidden from the American public? Don't confuse American politicians for the permanent residents of 中南海

Does Pelosi's ability to conceal business interests have anything to do with the Chinese govt she will contact?

Actually the more money they have the less they will suffer. Unless you think making only say $980,000 a month instead of $1M is suffering.

If she is just a poor person without any investment, China's sanctions can not hurt her.

But if her family has $100 million, she needs an investment channel.

Does Pelosi's ability to conceal business interests have anything to do with the Chinese govt she will contact?

she will contact the Chinese government- for what? To make a imaginary back room "forgive me" deal? What will the Chinese government get in return? She is just the speaker of the house she has no real power to make any meaningful positive impact to Chinese national interest.She has one vote per bill and we all see her voting record, apart from that she maintains order during debates and signs documents.

she will contact the Chinese government- for what? To make a imaginary back room "forgive me" deal? What will the Chinese government get in return? She is just the speaker of the house she has no real power to make any meaningful positive impact to Chinese national interest.She has one vote per bill and we all see her voting record, apart from that she maintains order during debates and signs documents.

She is the third ranking official of the USA. Now you tell me that she has no rights?

She is the third ranking official of the USA. Now you tell me that she has no rights?

Third ranking? Yeah if the President and VP both die and make her queen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom