What's new

China seems to have figured out how to make 7nm chips despite US sanctions

I'm different from the above men, I don't know semiconductors, I only know cemented carbide. But I'm sure the semiconductor industry will eventually be occupied by us. We will sell chips at the price of potato chips.
When will you stop dreaming? You and your dream of dominating the world. Cemented carbide is hardened steel. Every student at professional college learns it in the first hours, the process of making it. I did it.

This 7nm is more a hype. Certainly the smaller is better you can have more transistors in a scrambled place. However the trend is towards RISC architecture and stacking transistors in layers. It’s like construction a building with multiple floors. That’s what Apple and Intel doing.
Another sourgrape loser who claim it sour just becos u can't have it. :lol:

Guys, can we stop the bickering?

We are almost certain now that China will catch up with the combined West in semiconductors by 2030 and in jet engines by 2040.

This is no big deal as China has a population that of the West combined and is run efficiently like Japan is but with 10 times it's population. China is like 10 Japan's and that would of course shatter the world order.

The variable-cycle engine that China is developing for its 6th gen fighter will be very similar in performance to the equivalent jets that the US and UK are developing.

Unless you believe in an unfair world where one country/group dominates the others, you should welcome this and I most certainly do!
China will likely catch up in traditional jet engines within this decade. In addition, it is testing and planning to field novel ramjet tech.

When will you stop dreaming? You and your dream of dominating the world. Cemented carbide is hardened steel. Every student at professional college learns it in the first hours, the process of making it. I did it.
Nonsense.
Cemented carbide is tungsten carbide, not steel.
Don't interrupt anything you don't understand.

China will likely catch up in traditional jet engines within this decade. In addition, it is testing and planning to field novel ramjet tech.

Not as far as traditional engines.

Let me give you example of CJ-1000A.

It is targeted to be just as advanced as LEAP-1C and so it would be around a decade behind the West when it powers the C919 later on this decade.

This 7nm is more a hype. Certainly the smaller is better you can have more transistors in a scrambled place. However the trend is towards RISC architecture and stacking transistors in layers. It’s like construction a building with multiple floors. That’s what Apple and Intel doing.
Huawei is always a step ahead.

Cut the crap, Intel is stuck at 10nm. Face the facts and swallow that ego.

Yes like you soldier semixon. Expert and bullshitter. I am a controls engineer with degree in EE, what about you?
All you have to do is disprove what I said about electrical testing to cell structures. But so far, of all the info I posted to debunk Chinese claims, not one of you guys and your suckups have managed to prove me wrong.

But more news for you wankers. The 7nm node is more marketing hype than it is about building the cell structures with literal physical dimensions of 7nm. The node level is more about the equipment being able to mask at that level, but the cell structures themselves will not be 7nm.

This is very important. Can you translate please?

China's current 14nm to 7nm are based on the FinFET.

Starting in 2024, China will have the first generation EUV, and second generation EUV after 2025.

China doesn't want to dominate the world, but China wants to become the myth debunker/terminator.

So don't blame us for that, but it is all the fault of an overhyped country like the US that pretends to be invincible.

Now China gonna debunk that real paper tiger.

All you have to do is disprove what I said about electrical testing to cell structures. But so far, of all the info I posted to debunk Chinese claims, not one of you guys and your suckups have managed to prove me wrong.

But more news for you wankers. The 7nm node is more marketing hype than it is about building the cell structures with literal physical dimensions of 7nm. The node level is more about the equipment being able to mask at that level, but the cell structures themselves will not be 7nm.
Debunk what? Do you even know what you are talking about? What cell structures? Lolol. Plant cell numb numb? It's Microarchitecture. Mask what? Do you even know what is a photomask? Do you know multiexposure? It's a lithography machine, not a mask. Dumbass. It's already at 7nm,do you understand numbnuts.

Tell me what electrical testing do you mean. How do you 'electically' test it. Lol. Again dumb dumb, what the fck is a cell.

Debunk what? Do you even know what you are talking about? What cell structures? Lolol. Plant cell numb numb? It's Microarchitecture. Mask what? Do you even know what is a photomask? Do you know multiexposure? It's a lithography machine, not a mask. Dumbass. It's already at 7nm,do you understand numbnuts.

Tell me what electrical testing do you mean. How do you 'electically' test it. Lol. Again dumb dumb, what the fck is a cell.
You 'debate' semicon issues and did not bother to research the word 'cell'. Do you even know the word 'die'? You want to see a dummy? Go look in the mirror. I do not need to debunk you when your ignorance does it for me. You claimed to be a control engineer and did not bothered to use some engineering skills to investigate the issue? Loser is just the beginning to describe you.

You 'debate' semicon issues and did not bother to research the word 'cell'. Do you even know the word 'die'? You want to see a dummy? Go look in the mirror. I do not need to debunk you when your ignorance does it for me. You claimed to be a control engineer and did not bothered to use some engineering skills to investigate the issue? Loser is just the beginning to describe you.
Cell my ***. It's microarchtecture. You sound like a Google schoolboy. Lol. I did my analog and digital electronics, did you? So you don't know jackshit OK.

You don't even know the difference between a photomask and a lithography machine. Masking tape huh.. Lol

Not as far as traditional engines.

Let me give you example of CJ-1000A.

It is targeted to be just as advanced as LEAP-1C and so it would be around a decade behind the West when it powers the C919 later on this decade.
LEAP-1C is expected to be in market as the main product for 20 years. What nonsense are you talking about? For a commerical airplane, engine is not everything. If you have an ill efficient body plane couple with good engine is useless.

China has intellectual property of C919 body. Then a highly fuel efficient airplane body is useless if cost and maintenance is too high. There is alot of science and commerical operating cost involved in making a truely commercial success passenger airplane and China is not far being. We have the right facilities, industries , fund and talent to compete with best of western.

LEAP-1C is expected to be in market as the main product for 20 years. What nonsense are you talking about? For a commerical airplane, engine is not everything. If you have an ill efficient body plane couple with good engine is useless.

China has intellectual property of C919 body. Then a highly fuel efficient airplane body is useless if cost and maintenance is too high. There is alot of science and commerical operating cost involved in making a truely commercial success passenger airplane and China is not far being. We have the right facilities, industries , fund and talent to compete with best of western.

By the end of this decade, China is poised to surpass the US in every domain.

The US has become stagnated, and they cannot keep up the pace with China anymore.

That's why they are now in full panic mode.

The whole world now can see how much China obsession they possess right now.

By the end of this decade, China is poised to surpass the US in every domain.

The US has become stagnated, and they cannot keep up the pace with China anymore.

That's why they are now in full panic mode.

The whole world now can see how much China obsession they possess right now.
Precisely, US cant even make 7nm chips and China has surpass US. This must have upset a lot of western bootlickers. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom