What's new

China shall give 50 JF17 Thunder on emergency bases

Status
Not open for further replies.
which means LOL the various calulations we have here 33 + 50 +_13 = 95 by year end statements by some OVER paitriotic posters is just rediculous and very juvenile.

there is a difference between statements and speculations-- majority of the members can only speculate -- just like you speculate on indian programmes

ANTIBODY

For the record what is your stance on this SPECULATION.

Do you believe this EXTRA emergency 50 JFT news

or

THAT is was a mix up of chinease news by PAK media

ANTIBODY

For the record what is your stance on this SPECULATION.

Do you believe this EXTRA emergency 50 JFT news

or

THAT is was a mix up of chinease news by PAK media

OR alternately, it was a message with geo-political importance? Was this message being relayed to the window so the door could over hear?

Mathematically correct, If i am using my guess then we have
8 SMB +2 Chinese + 2 PAC (2009)+24 PAC (till June 2011 assuming FY than CY since military and Govt uses FY) that means we should at least have 3~4 more produced till now (1 a month) that takes PAF inventory at 39~40 means if SMB is included then 10 are more to come ( till June 2012) if SMB is excluded then (Dec 2012)

Some one correct me if im wrong but as i have read it, its 2 aircraft/month being rolled out at PAC. So what i can assume is that first batch will be completed till dec2011.(8 SMB included)

Well, It was announced officially by govt and military that 50 Planes with advanced features will be delivered to Pakistan within 6 months time.Last month there were some rumors that Those planes are being ready and being painted in PAF colors.So i do not think, it was just rumor.Just wait till year end.I am confidant that 50 JF-17 will be here other than those being manufacturing in Kamra.:tup:

what kind of emergency and will they deliver the jets with pilots aboard? Fighter Jets are not trasport buses that can be delivered as a matter of emergency!

read previous posts before jumping in. MoU was signed few months ago in China and news circulated all over media.

What people tend to forget or rather ignore, is the fact that it is the 2nd batch that is being made on a hurried status and will only arrive after the first batch is completed which has not been achieved as of now. My info tells me it is likely to begin from mid or late 2012 but not before that.
So U mean we will start getting block-II JF-17 from mid 2012 earliest???
thats too far for us then...We need to be quick...I guess we are getting too lazy lately....:eek:

Well, It was announced officially by govt and military that 50 Planes with advanced features will be delivered to Pakistan within 6 months time.Last month there were some rumors that Those planes are being ready and being painted in PAF colors.So i do not think, it was just rumor.Just wait till year end.I am confidant that 50 JF-17 will be here other than those being manufacturing in Kamra.:tup:
was that official hoax to release external pressure from our govt.?
the news was of the urgent supply of 50 JF-17 by the end of 2011 not 2012 as pplz are speculating. Its possible maybe we still working on the block II tech to develop it further...:smokin:

was that official hoax to release external pressure from our govt.?
the news was of the urgent supply of 50 JF-17 by the end of 2011 not 2012 as pplz are speculating. Its possible maybe we still working on the block II tech to develop it further...:smokin:

we are not.... we are merely keeping up with the current target of acquiring 150 JF-17 thunder... 50 ordered from China are the same which have today ....

Nabil re your comments.

read previous posts before jumping in. MoU was signed few months ago in China and news circulated all over media.

Never mind all over the media GIVE ME ONE concrete source from GOP its MOD or a news reel on y tuve confirming this 2nd batch of EMERGENCY THUNDERS coming in 6 months.

i repeat 2nd batch of 50 JFT coming as an emergency

As another guy asked earlier " WHAT EMERGENCY" is this plz explain..

thats too far for us then...We need to be quick...I guess we are getting too lazy lately....:eek:

I believe this as well, since WS-13 will be ready for early next year.

I believe this as well, since WS-13 will be ready for early next year.
So U mean all this delay to the mid of the 2012 is just due to the WS-13, thats why we are not able to get our JF-17 BlockII by this years end??.....okay....umm...thats good at least we will have our/China's own WS-13 ready by then and fully matured so we don't have to look at Russia for the engines stuff etc...I guess that will be great....:)

we are not.... we are merely keeping up with the current target of acquiring 150 JF-17 thunder... 50 ordered from China are the same which have today ....
So in ure comments it means we are not going to get JF-17 block-II before we complete this 150 block-I . Oh this means we will be delayed too much. It might go to the end of next year(2012 or more). My god thats too late for us to get our Block-II then....:smokin:

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Yes! ure right cuz I seen the same within the media news as well....:smokin:

No brother you confused :)

What i said is that second batch will only come when the first is completed. Second is already being completed as of now both in China as well as in Pak. JFT in recent months has been tested rigorously as many photos coming out of CAC suggest.

Titbit is that second batch avionics are being tested on a prototype (not sure its 04 or 06) and performance is twice as good as the first batch avionics. Much powerful mission computers are used for sensor fusion, overall performance is very satisfactory. What was once offered by Sagem should be left behind despite how good it was. PAF does seem happy with Chinese technological advancements. They are at a stage where they can compete with the best in world. Also, new flight control interface (fly by light as he called it) is being used in J-20 and FC-20 might share a piece of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom