What's new

CHINA SHOULD BREAKUP INDIA:THINK TANK

One is an halfass opinion piece dragged out in the dirt for the umpteenth time, and the other is a matter of record by a major newspaper when the acknowledgement happened.

Go pick on someone else.

I hope CD remembers your advice before posting certain articles :D

The Chinese government disagrees with that.

Hell, even the Dalai Lama himself disagrees with that.

Dalai Lama can say whatever he wants about China with his anti - Chinese remarks. However when it starts getting "violent" (armed insurgencies) as you claim. That's when security personal come in to stop the demonstrations.

Same thing goes for Kashmir or any other insurgent groups.

However when it starts getting "violent" (armed insurgencies) as you claim. That's when security personal come in to stop the demonstrations.

The Chinese government holds the Dalai Lama responsible for the ethnic riots in Tibet, and the resulting civilian deaths.

When people are being killed... you can safely assume that it is "violent".

(01) India stoking unrest in Tibet
(02) Or doing propoganda in the west against China
(03) Or behind close door pressuring the EU to keep the arms embargo against China
(04) Or aligning with Japanese Navay

or on and on will not help India in the long term to be hostile to its neighbhours.

^seems like nobody in the world is buying that CD. But I understand some people don't have the concept of questioning their govt. :tup:

The Chinese government sets Chinese national policy.

In terms of Sino-Indian relations, you can bet the Chinese government's opinion will count. More than anything else.

But like I said, I don't think China should do anything.

India is already reaping the rewards of their support for separatists. By having a nation filled with armed insurgencies.

(01) India stoking unrest in Tibet
(02) Or doing propoganda in the west against China
(03) Or behind close door pressuring the EU to keep the arms embargo against China
(04) Or aligning with Japanese Navay

or on and on will not help India in the long term to be hostile to its neighbhours.

Any proof for the bolded parts? :lol:

And if you have no clue about the Tibetans taking refugee, I suggest you go do your homework before making yourself look like a fool.

---------- Post added at 04:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

The Chinese government sets Chinese national policy.

In terms of Sino-Indian relations, you can bet the Chinese government's opinion will count. More than anything else.

But like I said, I don't think China should do anything.

India is already reaping the rewards of their support for separatists. By having a nation filled with armed insurgencies.

Really? You just keep contradicting yourself :rolleyes:

Just don't complain when Karma hits back.

It won't even be by our doing.

India supports separatists, they get over run by their own separatists. Kashmiri insurgency, Maoist insurgency, the vast numbers of insurgencies in NE India, etc.

China on the other hand has NO active armed insurgencies at all.

your good feelings for BDeshis are respected dear friend. sadly though, it is of little significance to the policy making elite class of pakistan.
best regards,
A

Dude although it was sad to let Bengali go but as i said before i don't blame Bangladeshi for demanding freedom from Pakistan as they had their valid reasons for asking this. I don't even blame India for playing the role of good enemy to weaken the strength of Pakistan. But we should also try to be honest with ourselves before we try to be honest with our country. If India claim that they helped Bangladesh to get freedom from Pakistan without any self interests then why you should get angry if Pakistan do the same for Kashmiri peoples inside India? Why you don't think about Kashmiri the same way as you thought about Bengali ? Why this double standard?

Dude although it was sad to let Bengali go but as i said before i don't blame Bangladeshi for demanding freedom from Pakistan as they had their valid reasons for asking this. I don't even blame India for playing the role of good enemy to weaken the strength of Pakistan. But we should also try to be honest with ourselves before we try to be honest with our country. If India claim that they helped Bangladesh to get freedom from Pakistan without any self interests then why you should get angry if Pakistan do the same for Kashmiri peoples inside India? Why you don't think about Kashmir the same way as you thought about Bengali ? Why this double standard?

Because India only stepped in when refugees started pouring in..Are kashmiris flocking to Pakistan?
They are just sitting in the valley and a few raise hue and cry.

And then why to stop at Kashmir?
Why should India stop supporting Baloch freedom movement then ..

Dude although it was sad to let Bengali go but as i said before i don't blame Bangladeshi for demanding freedom from Pakistan as they had their valid reasons for asking this. I don't even blame India for playing the role of good enemy to weaken the strength of Pakistan. But we should also try be honest with ourselves before we try to honest with our country. If India claim that they helped Bangladesh to get freedom from Pakistan without any self interests then why you should get angry if Pakistan do the same for Kashmiri peoples inside India? Why you don't think about Kashmir the same way as you thought about Bengali ? Why this double standard?

for the primary reason that the insurgency was ignited by ISI in the late 80s, prior to that Indo pak relations were stable even after the wars we had. the insurgency ended the chance of an amicable resolution just like the decision by PA to send in lashkars without even negotiating with the maharaja before the first kashmir war.
if only your army was a little less trigger happy, things could have been different. granted that does not absolve GOI of its mistakes, we've made our fair share as well.

yep, that's why u don't focus on wot is happening in your own country & focus on another country! :lol::wave:
i am focusing on my country and every problem links up with india.india is a terrorist state nd supporter of dalai lama and seperatists we should brek india up.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom