What's new

CHINA SHOULD BREAKUP INDIA:THINK TANK

Can anyone explain to this me?

I think the point is, that unlike China, where the VAST majority share the same ethnicity and culture (Han Chinese)... India is not dominated by any ethnic or cultural group.

The demographic factor that unites the "majority" of Indians is actually Hinduism. Since 80% of Indians are Hindu.

I can't think of any other demographic factor (race/culture/etc) that can be applied to more than 80% of the Indian population.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind". That's what Ghandi said anyway. :P

There is no need for a revenge move, they will reap what they have sown, without our interference. By the law of cause and effect.

Their own paranoia is more likely to hinder them than whatever China does.

I think the point is, that unlike China, where the VAST majority share the same ethnicity and culture (Han Chinese)... India is not dominated by any ethnic or cultural group.

The demographic factor that unites the "majority" of Indians is actually Hinduism. Since 80% of Indians are Hindu.

I can't think of any other demographic factor (race/culture/etc) that can be applied to more than 80% of the Indian population.

You probably don't know, but Hindustan has got nothing to do with Hindus/Hinduism. Turkic invaders used to refer to India as Hindustan, which literally means the land of the river Indus.

Indians are united by Indian (Dharmic) civilization.

Their own paranoia is more likely to hinder them than whatever China does.

Very true. Plus, remember the old quote: "Da shui chong le long wang miao". (The Dragon King's temple is flooded).

I.e. Even the things that you control can end up destroying you.

Better to adhere to the policy of non-interference. Playing with fire can end up burning our own house down.

Didn't Mao overthrow the Chinese Governemnt?

It was a People's revolution to overthrow a corrupt KMT government.

The CPC today, is regarded as the legitimate government of China... by almost all the countries on the planet, the United Nations, and by your own government.

All the national flags represented by the members on this forum, have recognized the PRC as the legimate representative of all China.

You probably don't know, but Hindustan has got nothing to do with Hindus/Hinduism. Turkic invaders used to refer to India as Hindustan, which literally means the land of the river Indus.

I does. Hindustan literally means "Land of the Hindus". Hindus was the equivalent of the word "Indian" today. It was what ancient middle easterners called all the people east of the Indus river.

Hinduism, was a term the British termed all for all the existing Vedic sects, and grouped all of them into one "Hinduism". Even though "Hindu" had nothing to do with the religion.

Looks like the Think Tanks website doesn't work, if any one finds the original article please post the link.

Back
Top Bottom