What's new

China 'should sprint to become the world's most powerful country'

This thread should be closed.

And 'communist', where are you from? You are only making trouble for China!

If you think without adequate defense, you can live peacefully, then you are living in a fool's world. Nobody, neither india nor Britain will let you live peacefully.

can you see it yourself?

he is helping for those westerners spreading malicious "China Threat" rumor which is not the truth...

the author of the book "The China dream" is totally a retard.

====================================
知道是谁大肆宣扬“黄祸论”的么?是尼姑啦2世和他的智障表亲威廉2世……满清时代啊,人为刀俎,我为鱼肉的时代,咱们就已经是威胁了……哈哈,不过呢,上帝代言人的传教疯子和中欧疯人院的特产,在思维上一贯如此。

事实上,有人宣扬中国威胁论,说明中国的威胁还不够。有一颗手榴弹是破坏世界安全的恐怖力量,有10000颗核弹就是维护世界和平的坚定基石。

小朋友,你太简单,太幼稚了,有时还很无知……:partay:

知道是谁大肆宣扬“黄祸论”的么?是尼姑啦2世和他的智障表亲威廉2世……满清时代啊,人为刀俎,我为鱼肉的时代,咱们就已经是威胁了……哈哈,不过呢,上帝代言人的传教疯子和中欧疯人院的特产,在思维上一贯如此。

说出了我的心声!!!:china:

I'm glad that current Chinese leaders are as so simple and naive as I am, my little friend. And your twisted mind remind me of those (Son of B**ch) Red Guards in Cultural Revolution.

To those who still savable here. I want to say this: Everyone who comes to this world can and can only live once. So why can't we just do our best to enjoy ourselves life and make friends with anyone who want to be a friend (that is not at the expense of losing the existing friend). Is there any points to put our children to a either you live or I live situation? China definitely need to further developing its military muscle. But enough is enough. We don't need to sprint to become the world's no 1 because we don't need to be like USA to do world's safe guard job which have disgusted everyone. We don't need to copy the competition USSR and USA had in the cold war. If that happen, I will have pity on all human beings.

But right now I'm not too worried about those radical person (who exist in every country) because I see our leaders, and the leaders of most other countries, are more mature and intelligent than normal people. At least the world is, largely speaking, in peace today.
:china::cheers:

I'm glad that current Chinese leaders are as so simple and naive as I am, my little friend. And your twisted mind remind me of those (Son of B**ch) Red Guards in Cultural Revolution.

To those who still savable here. I want to say this: Everyone who comes to this world can and can only live once. So why can't we just do our best to enjoy ourselves life and make friends with anyone who want to be a friend (that is not at the expense of losing the existing friend). Is there any points to put our children to a either you live or I live situation? China definitely need to further developing its military muscle. But enough is enough. We don't need to sprint to become the world's no 1 because we don't need to be like USA to do world's safe guard job which have disgusted everyone. We don't need to copy the competition USSR and USA had in the cold war. If that happen, I will have pity on all human beings.

But right now I'm not too worried about those radical person (who exist in every country) because I see our leaders, and the leaders of most other countries, are more mature and intelligent than normal people. At least the world is, largely speaking, in peace today.

米国还“保卫和平”?你还以为我们会跟米国一样去充当世界警察(实际上是世界流氓)?咱有资格吗?自己领海都管不好还担心咱会当下以个世界警察?I服了you。

Many indians live in China and they can speak and write Chinese. They earn their living in China, but they always wish evil for China. I don't know whether you are one of them...

Many indians live in China and they can speak and write Chinese. They earn their living in China, but they always wish evil for China. I don't know whether you are one of them...

Would you care to introduce yourself sir. Why dont you reveal your true flags. Whats the harm? Just that you do not seem chinese to me.:china:

Well, i am not being critical of him. I just had a feeling, i guess i am wrong!! Anyways, lets get back to the topic.

=======================================
人总是在不经意间表现出他的无知……我不会把你定义成表子养的,这对你的父母不公平,尤其是你的母亲,如果缺乏教养是一种罪责,那也顶多是你的父亲承担一定的责任。

既然你提到了文化大革命,好吧,那给你点提示,当然如果你习惯于无知这种状态的话,请超然的飘过,不要出言不逊,让别人误解你是在福利园长大的,这是对你父母的侮辱。

文化大革命前因很漫长,要了解它,需要花很多时间。
1、鼓励党外人士提意见,是如何发展到对共产党人狗血喷头的?
2、5万个右倾是如何发展成500万个的?(刘主席的态度)
3、什么是4清4不清?(刘主席与其太太的研究成果)
4、浮夸风的起源与重灾区(河南、安徽、四川)
5、毛泽东对粮食生产的质疑及刘少奇对河南农业建设的调研报告
6、谁是吴芝圃、李井泉、曾希圣的后台?(另:谁迫害了焦裕禄,谁要求学习焦裕禄)
7、灾区群众及后来的红卫兵为什么要迫害吴芝圃、李井泉、曾希圣?是谁平反的吴芝圃。
8、庐山大会,彭德怀的枪口首先对准了谁,退居二线的毛泽东为什么替别人搪子弹?
9、7000人大会的初衷,毛与周的自我批评及刘主席的批评。
10、为什么说北京市委水泼不进,有怨难申?
11、文化大革命的序章,联动分子的兴起及“老子英雄儿好汉”的政治宣言
12、周恩来、江青对联动分子的态度及措施
13、联动分子的沉寂及民间造反派的崛起(包含长期被压制的黑5类分子)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
作为被土地国有化的黑5类地主后代,先人经历两次斗争,总结的教训是:毛以教育为主;刘以斗争为主。

至于视现任领导人幼稚、简单、无知……我只能说你还太年轻,或者说你还没有到谈论政治的年纪。邓总工程师托孤的时候说:要韬光养晦……其实后面还有半句……自己查吧,以你的IQ应该不难办到:partay:

=======================================
人总是在不经意间表现出他的无知……我不会把你定义成表子养的,这对你的父母不公平,尤其是你的母亲,如果缺乏教养是一种罪责,那也顶多是你的父亲承担一定的责任。

既然你提到了文化大革命,好吧,那给你点提示,当然如果你习惯于无知这种状态的话,请超然的飘过,不要出言不逊,让别人误解你是在福利园长大的,这是对你父母的侮辱。

文化大革命前因很漫长,要了解它,需要花很多时间。
1、鼓励党外人士提意见,是如何发展到对共产党人狗血喷头的?
2、5万个右倾是如何发展成500万个的?(刘主席的态度)
3、什么是4清4不清?(刘主席与其太太的研究成果)
4、浮夸风的起源与重灾区(河南、安徽、四川)
5、毛泽东对粮食生产的质疑及刘少奇对河南农业建设的调研报告
6、谁是吴芝圃、李井泉、曾希圣的后台?(另:谁迫害了焦裕禄,谁要求学习焦裕禄)
7、灾区群众及后来的红卫兵为什么要迫害吴芝圃、李井泉、曾希圣?是谁平反的吴芝圃。
8、庐山大会,彭德怀的枪口首先对准了谁,退居二线的毛泽东为什么替别人搪子弹?
9、7000人大会的初衷,毛与周的自我批评及刘主席的批评。
10、为什么说北京市委水泼不进,有怨难申?
11、文化大革命的序章,联动分子的兴起及“老子英雄儿好汉”的政治宣言
12、周恩来、江青对联动分子的态度及措施
13、联动分子的沉寂及民间造反派的崛起(包含长期被压制的黑5类分子)

------------------------------------------------------------------------
作为被土地国有化的黑5类地主后代,先人经历两次斗争,总结的教训是:毛以教育为主;刘以斗争为主。

至于视现任领导人幼稚、简单、无知……我只能说你还太年轻,或者说你还没有到谈论政治的年纪。邓总工程师托孤的时候说:要韬光养晦……其实后面还有半句……自己查吧,以你的IQ应该不难办到:partay:

Sir would you kindly translate that for us? Please post messages in English, most of us don't know your languages.

my translation, maybe not accurate but readable unlike google:

people always show their ignorance in ways they don't even think about. i won't say you're the son of a b*, it's an insult to your parents and especially your mother, because if a lack of upbringing is a crime, at most it is the fault of your father.

so let's talk about the cultural revolution, ok, i'll tell you something, of course if you are used to being ignorant, you can always back out instead of spewing insults, since that makes people mistake you for someone from a "special care house" (for mentally retarded kids) and that would be a great shame for your parents.

1.) encouraging non-communists to recommend policy, how did that turn into attacking and insulting communist party members?
2.) how did 50000 rightwing activists became 5 million? (chairman liu's attitude)
3.) what are the 4 clears and 4 crimes? (chairman liu and his wife's research)
4.) where did the policy of overreporting achievements and setting unrealistic goals arise, and what were the areas most affected by it?
5.) Mao Zedong's lack of confidence in the production of food and Liu Shaoqi's research report on rural development in Henan
6.) who are Wu Zhipu, Li Jingquan, Ceng Xisheng's children? (Who prosecuted Jiao Yulu, who made people study Jiao Yulu?)
7.) The people in the disaster areas and the Red Guard who arrived later, why did they attack Wu Zhipu, Li Jingquan, Ceng Xisheng? Who *don't know english translation* Wu Zhipu?
8.) At the meeting in Lushan, who was Peng Dehuai aiming at, and why did Chairman Mao who already retreated to second tier leadership take a bullet for someone?
9.) At the meeting of 7000 people, Mao and Zhou's self-criticism and Chairman Liu's criticism.
10.) Why was it said that the Beijing city council "can't even have water poured into it, and complaints were ignored?"
11.) The cultural revolution's order, the rise of radical movements and the saying "father is a hero and the son's a great man" and political propaganda
12.) Zhou Enlai, Jiang Qing's attitudes towards radical movements and their reactions
13.) The radical movement's slow isolation and the rise of populist revolt (as well as the oppression of the "black 5" (classes of people designated criminal by the government during the cultural revolution)

as a descendent of a "black 5" who underwent 2 generations of prosecution i'd just like to say: Mao was in favor of education. Liu was in favor of prosecution.

my translation, maybe not accurate but readable unlike google:

people always show their ignorance in ways they don't even think about. i won't say you're the son of a b*, it's an insult to your parents and especially your mother, because if a lack of upbringing is a crime, at most it is the fault of your father.

so let's talk about the cultural revolution, ok, i'll tell you something, of course if you are used to being ignorant, you can always back out instead of spewing insults, since that makes people mistake you for someone from a "special care house" (for mentally retarded kids) and that would be a great shame for your parents.

1.) encouraging non-communists to recommend policy, how did that turn into attacking and insulting communist party members?
2.) how did 50000 rightwing activists became 5 million? (chairman liu's attitude)
3.) what are the 4 clears and 4 crimes? (chairman liu and his wife's research)
4.) where did the policy of overreporting achievements and setting unrealistic goals arise, and what were the areas most affected by it?
5.) Mao Zedong's lack of confidence in the production of food and Liu Shaoqi's research report on rural development in Henan
6.) who are Wu Zhipu, Li Jingquan, Ceng Xisheng's children? (Who prosecuted Jiao Yulu, who made people study Jiao Yulu?)
7.) The people in the disaster areas and the Red Guard who arrived later, why did they attack Wu Zhipu, Li Jingquan, Ceng Xisheng? Who *don't know english translation* Wu Zhipu?
8.) At the meeting in Lushan, who was Peng Dehuai aiming at, and why did Chairman Mao who already retreated to second tier leadership take a bullet for someone?
9.) At the meeting of 7000 people, Mao and Zhou's self-criticism and Chairman Liu's criticism.
10.) Why was it said that the Beijing city council "can't even have water poured into it, and complaints were ignored?"
11.) The cultural revolution's order, the rise of radical movements and the saying "father is a hero and the son's a great man" and political propaganda
12.) Zhou Enlai, Jiang Qing's attitudes towards radical movements and their reactions
13.) The radical movement's slow isolation and the rise of populist revolt (as well as the oppression of the "black 5" (classes of people designated criminal by the government during the cultural revolution)

as a descendent of a "black 5" who underwent 2 generations of prosecution i'd just like to say: Mao was in favor of education. Liu was in favor of prosecution.

I think the missing translation can be "redeem":

The people in the disaster areas and the Red Guard who arrived later, why did they attack Wu Zhipu, Li Jingquan, Ceng Xisheng? Who redeemed Wu Zhipu?

Not that I understand those questions, just thought I can help a little with the translation :tongue:

I think the missing translation can be "redeem":

The people in the disaster areas and the Red Guard who arrived later, why did they attack Wu Zhipu, Li Jingquan, Ceng Xisheng? Who redeemed Wu Zhipu?

Not that I understand those questions, just thought I can help a little with the translation :tongue:

thank you i was never good at memorizing words!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom