What's new

China signs agreement with Russia for 4 Amur-1650 submarines

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^haha..i like it:tup:
What ever the news Pakistanis here are disappointed more than Chinese :lol:
why should we feel disappointed?Our military modernization history is buy-learn-manufacture process.we are on the right track.

I think this is real point.

In fact, Russian is not a good businessman, they are losing its customer!!
I think Russia are using China as brand spokesperson, but don't know whether Russia pay for these:

Russia: Hey, Friend, In my hand, there are a good weapon, Amur, do you have interest?

China: I know it, good weapon, but I have my 041, and 042 is coming, don't have spare money for it, sorry.

Russia: Oh, after last several big deals, SU-27, Sovremenny class destroyer, we don't do big deal, especially in recent years.

China: I also want to keep buying some weapon from you, I had sent the order, the arrestor, S-400, the vector engine, but you all deny these, and more, you sell much better weapon to India.

Russia: You copy the weapon without my permission.

China: You are expert, you know how hard to made weapon, you also believe these? whatever, for your support to our development of our defence, I have a idea, you can leak the fake news that China will buy four Amur-1650.

Russia: Can't understand it.

China: you are hypocritic, you have done such thing many times, because you promote our defence development much, so I don't mind these.

Russia: HEHE, Sorry, you have knew it! but last several times, it seems not work.

China: This time, maybe it will work, you know, now, India is lacking of submarine, but my advice, you should change your business manner, you delay indian carrier many times, do anyone can't tolerate these, and your after sale service is so bad, you should change these, or you will lose more business.

Russia: I know, but we are not good at these, Soviet Union also not good at these, we just inherit part not all Soviet Union, and now, we lack skilled worker for shipbuilding, we are training workers through the chance.

China: You are bad man.

Russia: Just so so, OK, I will go to publish the fake news as you advise, whatever, thank you very much,Bye.

China: Bye.

Russia: BTW, be frankly, T-50 have many problems, I do also not know whether it can meet the furture need, if T-50 fail, hope you can sell J-20 to us.

China: You are really bad man, If Indian know these, they will want to kill you, hehehe.....

Russia: They always want, they have no idea, but ontopic, could you consider my request.

China: I will, but if you can transfer your last engine technology, I can give you my decision now.

Russia: Oh, let me consider, OK, Bye.

China: Bye.
China Muttered to itself: want cheat me, no way, but its engine and submarine technology is good, he just live on past gains, what a pity.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How old are you man?

What ever the news Pakistanis here are disappointed more than Chinese :lol:

pakistani's are china's point-man in south asia. till yesterday they were uncle sam's point man.

they've got nothing else to do other than go gaga over china's crappy weapon systems sold to pakistan
on 50% discount scheme.

I'm waiting non-Russian sources to confirm this.

This is shocking
China own submarine project, not upto expectation?????

What happened to Yuan or Qing class subs??

When china signs an agreement for intellectual property it means it will not copy this Submarine.

However the knowledge gained from building this Submarine will help China better design its own designed Submarines of different class and tonnage.

It just won't compete in this class and tonnage with Russia.

The increasing weapon trade between china and Russia means trust restoration and political cooperation reinforced. A bad news for USA.

Another one sided claim coming from the Russians lets wait till there is confirmation coming out of China about this deal. Untill then i will remain skeptical about this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom