What's new

China slammed over program that ‘appoints’ men to sleep with Uighur women

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is an oppressor. And we are currently in bed with an oppressor.
And I'm just waiting to see when the payback arrives in the shape of azab, how many of our so called Islamic nations get engulfed for participating in these rapes for doing nothing.
If what you are saying is true then "azab" is already due.. But this is just one issue.. From Bosnia to Myanmar, Muslims are being oppressed.. Aren't we selling JF-17 to Myanmar? Haven't we provided safe passage to NATO for bombing in Afghanistan? Haven't we closed our eyes when Iraqis were being bombed?

We are in bed with many many countries that are oppressing people around the world.

These reports are like pot calling the kettle black.. Americans and their allies have probably killed more people on this planet in the last 50 year than all the nations combined in 1000 years...

Chinese men have every right to force Uighur women to assimilate withthem in the night, if that is the OFFICIAL STATE POLICY of China. Pakistanis have absolutely zero rights to comment on the internal matter of another sovereign nation
Paving way for the acceptance of unannounced Indian state policy of Sanghis killing innocent Muslims and raping their women?

i think in u.s and other western world Muslims are often fired from job for not shaking hand with opposite gender and sleeping with women is common in u.s military and no men takes consent of women soldiers before doing that,similar is case with many hostels in universities of western world

The rape culture of Western campuses is overblown compared to the very real rapes that happen in other parts of the world including India

Just like upper caste RSS Indians have the right to rape in Hindustan without anyone's interference?

We are talking about China on this thread, if you have have uncovered any OFFICIAL RSS program that condones rape, then please make another thread

I know you want a rise out of me, so here you go:

Female sexual freedom is one of the most sacrosanct pillars of any civilized society. To confer women the right to love, sex another willing adult without being encumbered by state laws, social stigma, male violence, patriarchal oversight is the benchmark of European Enlightenment------------->The same European Enlightenment that gave you the modern world of the last 300 years

And by that measure, Nope there is not a single civilized nation outside the West, with the possible exception of Japan and Korea

The rape

We are talking about China on this thread, if you have have uncovered any OFFICIAL RSS program that condones rape, then please make another thread

Female sexual freedom is one of the most sacrosanct pillars of any civilized society. To confer women the right to love, sex another willing adult without being encumbered by state laws, social stigma, male violence, patriarchal oversight is the benchmark of European Enlightenment------------->The same European Enlightenment that gave you the modern world of the last 300 years

LOL explains your nation's rape fetish. Obsesses with raping women. Don't justify women sharing a bed with a stranger with your rape fantasies.

China is an oppressor. And we are currently in bed with an oppressor.
And I'm just waiting to see when the payback arrives in the shape of azab, how many of our so called Islamic nations get engulfed for participating in these rapes for doing nothing.

What about bangladesh and the Arab nations who are on bed with idol-worshipping/hindu indians against Muslim Pakistanis and Kashmiris? I suppose that's okay.

LOL explains your nation's rape fetish. Obsesses with raping women. Don't justify women sharing a bed with a stranger with your rape fantasies.

Sorry my comment remained unfinished, take a look now

I think you are all over the place with your comment......The notions of female sexual freedom run directly in opposition to what is being done in China as OFFICIAL STATE POLICY ....The official state policy of China, the rape culture in India of last 10 years especially in the North,the untowards behaviour towards women in some Muslim and non-muslim countries show that NOT A SINGLE nation outside of the West and Japn-Korea have graduated to civilized society

The rape culture of Western campuses is overblown compared to the very real rapes that happen in other parts of the world including India

And by that measure, Nope there is not a single civilized nation outside the West, with the possible exception of Japan and Korea

This report is coming from enlightened western media outlets.. They think it is not right, you think it is..

Seems your enlightenment level is alien level.. Problem is that you Indians think that you have a right to have sex with any girl and she enjoys it with anyone.. that's why you are being called rapists.

Sorry my comment remained unfinished, take a look now

I think you are all over the place with your comment......The notions of female sexual freedom run directly in opposition to what is being done in China as OFFICIAL STATE POLICY ....The official state policy of China, the rape culture in India of last 10 years especially in the North,the untowards behaviour towards women in some Muslim and non-muslim countries show that NOT A SINGLE nation outside of the West and Japn-Korea have graduated to civilized society

Like I said, don't condone and confuse your rape culture with other cultures where men and women have a norm of indulging in sexual activities outside the marriage. You are the last person on this planet who should utter any word on this subject since your country is nominated as the worst offender for treating women worse than animals.

Besides, your arguments are irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Uyghur are not being oppressed as your Western masters claim.

There is no such thing happening in China.

Where is your proof?
I am supposed to believe just because you say so, just because your government that controls you anyway says so?

Let me see some proof along with "there is no such thing happening in China".

As for Pakistan. I live in Pakistan, I know what happens there. And all of Pakistan is open for any one to visit and check on their own.
How many foreigners have you seen who visited these places in Pakistan and claimed otherwise?

And how many delegations which visited Xinjiang have reported something to be wrong?

Where is your proof?
I am supposed to believe just because you say so, just because your government that controls you anyway says so?

Let me see some proof along with "there is no such thing happening in China".

As for Pakistan. I live in Pakistan, I know what happens there. And all of Pakistan is open for any one to visit and check on their own.
How many foreigners have you seen who visited these places in Pakistan and claimed otherwise?

And how many delegations which visited Xinjiang have reported something to be wrong?

Why don't you provide proof that China is raping and committing a genocide against Uyghur? The onus is on and you not me since you claim that it is happening.

I won't buy Western propaganda. The West lies through its teeth. Iraq war is a great example.

What about bangladesh and the Arab nations who are on bed with idol-worshipping/hindu indians against Muslim Pakistanis and Kashmiris? I suppose that's okay.

I am not a citizen of those nations, Am I?
And since when did you take those nations as your teachers?

Why don't you provide proof that China is raping and committing a genocide against Uyghur? The onus is on and you not me since you claim that it is happening.

I won't buy Western propaganda. The West lies through its teeth. Iraq war is a great example.

West lies.
But China is the most open and transparent society there is with absolutely nothing to censor and hide from its citizens nor the outside world?

China has set the blueprint for harmonious relationship between Muslims and Non-Muslims..It behoves on every country of the world to follow this model

They sure don't dress like your "typical" Muslim women! It shows the openness of the Uighur society (which I like).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom