What's new

China Space Military:Recon, Satcom, Navi, ASAT/BMD, Orbital Vehicle, SLV, etc.

China Android watch:
T24aknXeVaXXXXXXXX_!!141781433.jpg

T2WzInXmhXXXXXXXXX_!!141781433.jpg

T25c.vXaXbXXXXXXXX_!!221118585.png

@cnleio Are the watches in the second group more expensive than the first? I just felt the first batch which you posted seems a bit crudely made.

@cnleio Are the watches in the second group more expensive than the first? I just felt the first batch which you posted seems a bit crudely made.
¥500 vs ¥300 :p:, it's a cheaper Android watch

for your information, one out of 7 satellite is already in orbit!!
I am sorry. You probably misunderstood me. When I said build, I did mean build a complete GPS system and a functional one.
If I tell you to build a car, you don't just place four wheels, slap a steering and then tell me you've got a car built. That's not how things work in this world.

I am sorry. You probably misunderstood me. When I said build, I did mean build a complete GPS system and a functional one.
If I tell you to build a car, you don't just place four wheels, slap a steering and then tell me you've got a car built. That's not how things work in this world.
I can understand that..but since you are adamant on calling only 3 great countries can build and run GPS , my point was in the direction that India is building one, if it would have built the complete system then I would have iterated that, anyways there are lot of countries which have done things for betterment of their society or the world but being pompus and bragger and boastful -only one country men seems to be do that in a very good way!

I can understand that..but since you are adamant on calling only 3 great countries can build and run GPS , my point was in the direction that India is building one, if it would have built the complete system then I would have iterated that, anyways there are lot of countries which have done things for betterment of their society or the world but being pompus and bragger and boastful -only one country men seems to be do that in a very good way!

Yes, Indian is that country. Your country PM boast about matching or surpassing Shanghai in 2009. But never archieved. They are simply too many things India like to dream talk but never get there. Then they will think getting a head start is equal to attaining the complete success.

Android watch looks cool. Instead of putting a phone in your pocket, you just simply wear a watch.

I would wish that these watches would be made in Pakistan by PEL and Dawlance along with LEDs and Mobile phones too.

Beidou will start going into commercial devices such as cell phone starting 2014 (read it a few weeks ago on Xinhua)

Good News, latest "BeiDou" terminal receiver for PLA soldier.

In the world only three great countries can build the global position system and satellite chain:
1. U.S's "GPS", still wildly used in all areas.
2. Russia's "GLONASS" , most satellites served more than 20 years.
3. China's "BeiDou", challenge GPS and work for China needs.

Next War is the GPS WAR ~!

001303h3so9p3jbkjx0osb.jpg.thumb.jpg

001306v92009fossttns92.jpg.thumb.jpg

Looks COOL, where can I buy it from 淘宝网 - 淘!我喜欢 ??? I also wanna one.

One thing BeiDou is better than GPS, BeiDou's terminal can send textmessage (like cellphone's textmessage)

BeiDou's textmessage can help front soldiers call for the artillery & air support, to attack enemy's position.
125072620_11n.jpg

125072620_21n.jpg

BeiDou's textmessage
l20120223045803953.jpg

4487fc92394b10d0ec543f.jpg

201182995637189.jpg

20100720141817400.jpg

022344ufv4exkgjge.jpg

Write textmessage on BeiDou terminal, sent by BeiDou navigation satellites
10921832023_0e6a8dc059_o.jpg

10921605486_669cd8fdfc_o.jpg

Last edited:
China Launches Remote-sensing Satellite

2013-11-20 13:48:32

Xinhua Web Editor: Yangyang

China on Wednesday sent a remote-sensing satellite into scheduled orbit, according to the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center.

The Yaogan XIX satellite was launched at 11:31 a.m. on the back of a Long March 4C carrier rocket from the launch center in north China's Shanxi Province, according to a press release from the Taiyuan Satellite Launch Center.

The satellite will be used to conduct scientific experiments, carry out land surveys, monitor crop yields and aid in preventing and reducing natural disasters, the center said.

The launch marked the 184th mission for the nation's Long March rocket family.

China Launches Remote-sensing Satellite

Chinese Long March 2D launches Shiyan Weixing-5

November 24, 2013 by Rui C. Barbosa

Z219-350x138.jpg

The Chinese were back in action again on Monday, launching the Shiyan Weixing-5 (SW-5) satellite via their Long March 2D rocket. Launch occurred at 02:12 UTC from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center.

Chinese Launch:

As previous launches from China, little information was released about this mission.

SW-5 uses the CAST-100 satellite platform and is possibly related to the medium size rapid surveying earth observation satellite platform that can house optical, SAR and other payloads for rapid target acquisition.

This was featured in one news article early in 2013 while mechanical tests were being performed on SW-5.。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Chinese Long March 2D launches Shiyan Weixing-5 | NASASpaceFlight.com

Chinese Long March 2D launches Shiyan Weixing-5

November 24, 2013 by Rui C. Barbosa

Z219-350x138.jpg

The Chinese were back in action again on Monday, launching the Shiyan Weixing-5 (SW-5) satellite via their Long March 2D rocket. Launch occurred at 02:12 UTC from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center.

Chinese Launch:

As previous launches from China, little information was released about this mission.

SW-5 uses the CAST-100 satellite platform and is possibly related to the medium size rapid surveying earth observation satellite platform that can house optical, SAR and other payloads for rapid target acquisition.

This was featured in one news article early in 2013 while mechanical tests were being performed on SW-5.。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Chinese Long March 2D launches Shiyan Weixing-5 | NASASpaceFlight.com
This launch was the 186th Chinese successful orbital launch and the 185th launch of a Long March launch vehicle, also becoming the 63rd orbital launch from the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center, the seventh orbital launch from Jiuquan this year and the 12th Chinese orbital launch in 2013.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom