What's new

China still needs time to develop

Great! It's what i'm waiting for!:chilli:

Some funny guys have nothing to say in reply to my post.
Then they will be more nonsense.

Why are you concerned with dragon???
As you said, india is a real elephant, China is a real dragon???:rofl:

I just used a metaphor to make my point.but why are you teaching me what is dragon in reply?
WHAT A NONSENSE!!!:rofl:
:hang2:
but i'm really happy that many elephants fell into my trap!:yahoo:

LA~~LA~~HA~~HA:welcome:

Guys, nevermind who is developed country or not, why not get ready to witness the the coming Asia economy might in five years time? the Asia century is here for all of us to enjoy. :yahoo:

Asia's economy, including Australia and New Zealand, will be about 50 percent larger in five years, accounting for more than a third of world output, Australian Associated Press (AAP) quoted IMF as saying on Wednesday.

The Finance & Development Magazine of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) for June released in Washington on Tuesday also said in 20 years' time, Asian gross domestic product (GDP) will exceed that of the Group of Seven (G7) major industrial economies -- the United States, Japan, Britain, France, Germany, Canada and Italy.

"The possibility that Asia could become the world's largest economic region by 2030 is not idle speculation," IMF's director of Asia and Pacific Development Annop Singh said in his article Asia - Leading the Way.

"It seems very plausible, based on what Asia has already achieved in (two) decades."

This included Asia's emerging economies doubling their share of world trade and tripling their share of world gross domestic product (GDP).

China and India, Australia's No 1 trading partner and its third export destination, respectively, have been leading the way.

But the "phenomenon" is by no means limited to these two countries, Singh said, adding that Asia's economic importance is " unmistakable and palpable".

Asia has been making a stronger contribution to the global recovery than any other region and, in contrast to previous episodes, recovery in many Asian countries was being driven by two engines, exports and strong domestic demand.

This in part reflects policy stimulus, but also resilient private demand.

Asia was not heavily exposed to the kinds of toxic securities that were at the center of global financial crisis, but its exports were hurt by the collapse in demand from advanced economies.

"The impact of the external shock was mitigated for countries with large domestic demand bases, such as China, India, and Indonesia, and some of the commodity producers, such as Australia, " Singh said.

By the end of 2009, economies across the region rebounded strongly, and output and exports had returned to pre-crisis levels in most of Asia, including in the hardest-hit economies.

"Although there are still near-term risks in the outlook, in many ways Asia is emerging from the recession with its standing in the world strengthened," Singh wrote.

"The risks include Asia's - and other regions' - vulnerability to renewed negative shocks to global growth and financial markets. "

But, Singh said, countries across the region have strengthened their monetary and fiscal policy frameworks, while boosting domestic demand and deepening financial linkages with other economies.

The development of infrastructure to boost growth potential is going ahead rapidly in many countries and barriers to trade are being lifted "in ways that will allow more people to enjoy the gains from international trade", Singh noted.
Source: Xinhua
Asia accounts for third of world output in five years: IMF - People's Daily Online

Dragons extincted from earth where elephant survived..:agree: then how could an elephant understand a dragon which dont even exist????

read it carefully

Great! It's what i'm waiting for!

Some funny guys have nothing to say in reply to my post.
Then they will be more nonsense.

Why are you concerned with dragon???
As you said, india is a real elephant, China is a real dragon???

I just used a metaphor to make my point.but why are you teaching me what is dragon in reply?
WHAT A NONSENSE!!!

but i'm really happy that many elephants fell into my trap!

LA~~LA~~HA~~HA:welcome:

this is why we always say that u people lack basic english skills:smokin:
u used to make a metaphor of ur point,but failed to understand the metaphor they r making:hitwall:

the point was only about why should we care about u:no:

but u dont need to b concerned,we will not claim dragon fell into the trap because dragons r extinct :rofl::rofl::rofl:

prototype 是台湾佬!

非常肯定,怎么湾湾老喜欢这么玩呢

各位中国同胞你们说呢。。。:yahoo:

Of couse,My indian friend. I love and good at chinese.
Chinese love and good at chinese. india love and good at English.

You said my mistask, because you understand what i said.RIGHT?
:chilli:
And Why I need to correct it since you understand that?(That's why i learn English):cheesy:

I like nonsense indian.LOL:yahoo:

GO BACK TO TOPIC, all you funnyman....LMAO:rofl:

Last edited:
prototype 是台湾佬!

非常肯定,怎么湾湾老喜欢这么玩呢

各位中国同胞你们说呢。。。:yahoo:

You said my mistask, because you understand what i said.RIGHT?
:chilli:
And Why I need to correct it since you understand that?:cheesy:

I like nonsense indian.LOL:yahoo:

GO BACK TO TOPIC, all you funnyman....LMAO:rofl:

...同志 你不回他们的信息不就行啦。。。 看你们一个一个写的都很幼稚啊。。。 你没发现啊3就象蚂蚁样吗? 踩死一只从洞里又爬出一只? 别理他们啦。。。 让他们到别处闹去吧。

中华人民共和国;936519 said:
...同志 你不回他们的信息不就行啦。。。 看你们一个一个写的都很幼稚啊。。。 你没发现啊3就象蚂蚁样吗? 踩死一只从洞里又爬出一只? 别理他们啦。。。 让他们到别处闹去吧。

去过飞扬吗 这家伙prototype看过没有,我倒是有印象,立马认出来了

read it carefully

this is why we always say that u people lack basic english skills:smokin:
u used to make a metaphor of ur point,but failed to understand the metaphor they r making:hitwall:

the point was only about why should we care about u:no:

but u dont need to b concerned,we will not claim dragon fell into the trap because dragons r extinct :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ho ho... Careful there, these days, it's more of the opposite way around. Have you called up AT&T customer services recently? Yeah? You know what I'm on about. OK, the following experience is EXACTLY why Indians should go back to the classroom and LEARN PROPER grammar and pronunciation:

OK, my broadband was down the other day so I called up my ISP to get updates on WTF was going on. I was FURIOUS that day, prior to calling up since I was in the middle of a couple of good games with my conn CONSTANTLY DC'ing.

So, I got connected to customer services and the 1st thing I hear was this DARNED ANNOYING ACCENT. Alright, I thought I'd just put up with it for 5 mins and just fix my internet. Frankly, it got so bad I couldn't make out what the fella was saying. I had to eventually hang up and get another rep on the line just to resolve a simple conn issue I had. What up Indians? If you look around, there are plenty of Aussies around getting pissed off over the issue, since Indians are only hired because they're CHEAP laborers. Little do companies know they pay more by hiring Indian customer services after getting sued by countless numbers of unhappy and annoyed clients.

Simple message behind this story? INDIANS, go LEARN PROPER ENGLISH and get rid of that darned accent of yours, seriously...

去过飞扬吗这家伙prototype看过没有,我有都是有印象,立马认出来了

呵呵 大多数的啊3基本就这样哦 你只是记了一个人的名字而已啦。。。 其实我也知道他们很烦啊

中华人民共和国;936532 said:
Ho ho... Careful there, these days, it's more of the opposite way around. Have you called up AT&T customer services recently? Yeah? You know what I'm on about. OK, the following experience is EXACTLY why Indians should go back to the classroom and LEARN PROPER grammar and pronunciation:

OK, my broadband was down the other day so I called up my ISP to get updates on WTF was going on. I was FURIOUS that day, prior to calling up since I was in the middle of a couple of good games with my conn CONSTANTLY DC'ing.

So, I got connected to customer services and the 1st thing I hear was this DARNED ANNOYING ACCENT. Alright, I thought I'd just put up with it for 5 mins and just fix my internet. Frankly, it got so bad I couldn't make out what the fella was saying. I had to eventually hang up and get another rep on the line just to resolve a simple conn issue I had. What up Indians? If you look around, there are plenty of Aussies around getting pissed off over the issue, since Indians are only hired because they're CHEAP laborers. Little do companies know they pay more by hiring Indian customer services after getting sued by countless numbers of unhappy and annoyed clients.

Simple message behind this story? INDIANS, go LEARN PROPER ENGLISH and get rid of that darned accent of yours, seriously...

Well said buddy, Indian accents simply unbearable and disgusting.
I've been around people with Indian accents for a while and I still have problems understanding them. They are too thick for my ear, and also their intonation is weird.
However , I believe that they can take a course in sounds on English language and try to improve their accents. Even the ones who live in the US are hard to understand. Some of them are easier to understand, perhaps because of the length of time being in the US. Sometimes I have to call a call center when I need to troubleshoot some PC hardware and I get upset many times because I have to ask them to repeat themselves and another reason is that their customer service is bad sometimes.They don't understand that they have to please the customers. I wonder where they get their training from , US or India. :tdown:

I've been around people with Indian accents for a while and I still have problems understanding them. They are too thick for my ear, and also their intonation is weird.
However , I believe that they can take a course in sounds on English language and try to improve their accents. Even the ones who live in the US are hard to understand. Some of them are easier to understand, perhaps because of the length of time being in the US. Sometimes I have to call a call center when I need to troubleshoot some PC hardware and I get upset many times because I have to ask them to repeat themselves and another reason is that their customer service is bad sometimes.They don't understand that they have to please the customers. I wonder where they get their training from , US or India. :tdown:

Well, I do happen to have an answer to the question at the end ;). Basically this is how customer kiosks work:

You dial a local toll free number which connects to a local trunk exchange where it then transfers via an international line to Endia, where English is clearly lacking, hence why I like to call English there "Endlish" lmao...

Anyways, imagine, if you were to hire an Indian currently residing in the States, then you would have to comply to local jurisdiction and pay the man the minimum wage of that particular state. That's why, Indian training->Typical Indian service.

中华人民共和国;936532 said:

You are so funny u know just to appease ur ego u go posting such bullshit. First time i heard a chinese asking an indian to learn english properly. :rofl::rofl:

How much time did u take to post ur post in english buddy a half day??

Man are u a redneck?? ur post stinks of racism. What do u mean by disgusting ha, by pleasing the customer do u mean grovelling or what.

If one has to go by you crappy logic we wouldn't be leading in Outsourcing for so long. Don't post the CHEAP LABOUR **** b'cause after a certain time quality does count and INDIA is the World Leader in Outsourcing if u like it or not.

The funniest thing is if some european was commenting the chinese then u would join them up and post some more sick remarks about ethnicity wont u?? I know ur type.

Man are u a redneck?? ur post stinks of racism. What do u mean by disgusting ha, by pleasing the customer do u mean grovelling or what.

If one has to go by you crappy logic we wouldn't be leading in Outsourcing for so long. Don't post the CHEAP LABOUR **** b'cause after a certain time quality does count and INDIA is the World Leader in Outsourcing if u like it or not.

The funniest thing is if some european was commenting the chinese then u would join them up and post some more sick remarks about ethnicity wont u?? I know ur type.

What racism? you have a problem with redneck?
Made up racism is almost worse than real, someone says one little thing and you try to pick at and peek in between the lines, trying hard to figure out a way how it may sound racist so you can blow and get all emo and whine about it. I thought we were adults here...

I have a same story to share. My wife, who is Caucasian American, called Amazon customer service a while back. A pre from India answered the phone. My wife had trouble understanding her accent and requested another rep. She keep on saying no one else, no one else and a bunch of crap my wife couldn't understand. My wife responded, I'll just call back and I pray to God that I do not get you again. The next person that answered was from Utah. Problem solved.

china is still a developing nation....nothing to be ashamed of......every1 knows that china will be largest economy by 2050 and india by 2075...like it has always been from centuries...first india or china then west...

Back
Top Bottom