What's new

China surpasses Belarus as Russia's closest ally, survey finds

My quote:

The context being in that wiki leak that the Russians concluded long ago that NATO is not a threat to their Western border. Their real fear is an invasion by the Chinese on their Eastern borders.

However the Russian government is telling its people that NATO is their primary threat. I was saying that someday their may be a day of reckoning just like with the former Soviet Republics where they switch sides when they determine who the real military threat is.
But the question is ...which Russians and when? ..
Things change over time. As of now both the Russian govt and people of Russia consider China as a friend and a strategic partner and USA has cornered Russia so much so that it has no other option but to be friends with China. Furthermore, after the tension with Ukraine, I really don't think that Russians think positively of the NATO or USA. So even if there was some pocket who thought as you claimed, I think that's history and the wikki-leaks are old. You should update. I have been visiting Russia recently and I've found a generally positive image of China in Russian intelligentsia's mind and that reflects in their policies.

The only thing matters is how Russians see our past. the closer you get to US , the further away you alienate Russia, India is the country now back stabbing Russia and they see that.

they see that so well that they are selling 5th generation combat aircraft, nuclear powered submarines and S-400 air defense systems

they see that so well that they are selling 5th generation combat aircraft, nuclear powered submarines and S-400 air defense systems

indeed they can see indians so well because you are crashing, exploding or sinking everything that flies or floats regardless where they're made or how advanced the machineries are:

Already Short Of Planes, Indian Air Force Suffered 11 Major Fighter Jet Accidents Last Year
In March a Su-30 Mki air-superiority fighter was lost and the same day a Chetak helicopter crashed and toppled. In February, a C-130 transport plane was damaged in Ladakh. In October last year, a Mi-17 crashed after take off near Badrinath. In the same month, a Jaguar trainer was lost.
But, the worse disaster was the loss of an An-32 over the Bay of Bengal, with 29 personnel onboard.

http://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...r-fighter-jet-accidents-last-year-274885.html

18 trapped after Indian submarine explodes and sinks in Mumbai
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/14/18-trapped-indian-submarine-explodes-sinks-mumbai

Two Dead After Indian Navy Ship Capsizes at Mumbai Dockyard
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-npas-for-insolvency/articleshow/59130725.cms

images

Russia too is feeling the pinch of meddling China. I am sure Russia won't tolerate China meddling in it's neighborhood for long. This is good for India Russia relations.

Russia too is feeling the pinch of meddling China. I am sure Russia won't tolerate China meddling in it's neighborhood for long. This is good for India Russia relations.

Russia's plate is full. It wont need another one which it cant palate. As long as the cow still has milk in its udder, Russia wont be a fool not to squeeze them till the last drop. Plus the cow is getting closer to the cowboys and sashimis everyday. How hard is it for the Russians not to see that happening everyday?

images

Last edited:
It is said human being shares 99% DNA with chimpanzee. What do you mean, the common DNA?

Weird, Human-being shares 99.99% DNA as the same. So you just focus on the 0.01% as your reason to support your opinion. I guess the skin color may be more important that what you say.
Follow you logic, In India's north-eastern state, people have a East-Asia, Chinese look, maybe they should join to China's territory.

Are you sure?

upload_2017-9-3_22-50-3.png

upload_2017-9-3_22-52-57.png

upload_2017-9-3_22-53-57.png
\

upload_2017-9-3_22-55-0.png

upload_2017-9-3_22-59-55.png

upload_2017-9-3_23-4-4.png

Genetically speaking, Indians have proven to have common DNA with the Russians while Chinese have none in common with Russians. Russo-India relationship is more than about money. Russo-China relationship is purely an economic transaction.
saying this to any Russian, they will find it more offensive than just by calling them stupid```fact

Since when DNA becomes a standard to measure closeness in relationship between two countries?

Indian displaying their massive inferiority complex and jealousy toward china again. I guess India neither has the brain nor money to offer, it's basically a sucker who can only purchase massive amount of weapons at the expense of investment in other areas. We are talking about a country that still can't manufacture anything even when blue prints was given to them by the west and having labor wage 1/6 of the chinese.

Since when DNA becomes a standard to measure closeness in relationship between two countries?

Indian are over 90% Dravidian gene, similar to Austronesian and Africans, hence the intensely dark skin.

Back
Top Bottom