What's new

China Suspends U.S. Military Ties on Taiwan Arms Sale

Then why does your government deny this "FACT"? Ask them, do they officially recognize ROC.

Do you know the so-called ROC's territory includes the whole China. If PRC or the international society recognize ROC, then PRC has to be part of ROC. So it is not as simple as "an independent state"

Hahaha, Then why does your government deny this "FACT"? Ask them, do they officially recognize ROC. You rock, really.:tup:

america selling weapons to china and china crying? Are you high buddy?

China threatened to impose sanctions on US arms firms and cut cooperation with Washington unless it cancels a $6.4bn arms sale to Taiwan, in an unprecedented move signalling Beijing’s growing global power.

Although Beijing ritually protests US weapons sales to the island, it has not previously targeted the companies involved in the trade. Although the US restricts arms sales to China, a number of the companies that would supply systems involved in the new Taiwan package, which include Boeing, United Technologies, Lockheed Martin and Raytheon, could face pressure in other business areas.

Souce:FT.com / China - China threatens US arms companies

China is not soft nation indian.:rofl: Dont use indian logic think about chinese. Only india's PM cried to US that "Why go to china? Why not indian? You should give indian more becouse we are your slaves.":rofl:

Lol all i see is chinese members replying with just crap that there government have fed them "republic of china is not a country" etc. The fact is the republic of china is a country and is recognized as an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china. All 22 million people in Taiwan recognize that they are independent of the peoples republic. They have there own government, there own passports, there own flag, there own foreign relations. They are independent and if you deny that, you are just stupid and ignorant.

Just because your government says Taiwan isn't an independent state doesnt make it true. The people of taiwan have recognized them selfs as an independent state and so has numerous other countries around the world.

Hence why America is helping them build there armies etc.

The republic of china (Taiwan) was one of the founding members of the UN and existed well before the peoples republic of china.

Most peoples republic of china memebers can't face the fact they are an indepedent state and can't even comprehend the fact that there government feeds them propaganda such as "Taiwan is a rogue state"

Saying the republic of china doesn't exist is like saying humans don't exist. Everyone knows the republic of china exists.

The funniest thing is you are all calling me stupid for stating a world known fact. :lol:

Peoples republic government propaganda and censorship at work.

both prc and roc offcially states there is only one china as do ALL countries of the world, now of course un-officially taiwan has it own thing going, back to ur previous statement, there are obvious tentions across the stait just because china protests the arms sale does not mean china(prc) is set on invading taiwan, war according to chinese law is only when unification is impossible(ie taiwan declaring Independence) then it will be under civil war conditions but of course us law says it must protect taiwan. WWI started wit a single gun shot, WWIII could very well start with a single word

This is the only logical reply i have seen from a chinese member on this forum.

Lol all i see is chinese members replying with just crap that there government have fed them "republic of china is not a country" etc. The fact is the republic of china is a country and is recognized as an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china. All 22 million people in Taiwan recognize that they are independent of the people republic.

Just because your government says Taiwan isn't an independent state doesnt make it true. The people of taiwan have recognized them selfs as an independent state and so has numerous other countries around the world.

The republic of china (Taiwan) was one of the founding members of the UN and existed well before the peoples republic of china.

Most peoples republic of china memebers can't face the fact they are an indepedent state and can't even comprehend the fact that there government feeds them propaganda such as "Taiwan is a rogue state"

Saying the republic of china doesn't exist is like saying humans don't exist. Everyone knows the republic of china exists.

The funniest thing is you are all calling me stupid for stating a world known fact. :lol:

Please claw back to your "Australia racist thread" to continue your

so-called Australian defender, everybody saw you got banned by

Webby for being an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani, shame on

you, thats the reason why you talking sh@t here on behalf of an

Indian, now cut out your baseless crap and "Bug Off" for good.

Nobody will take a person with identity crisis seriously.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Lol all i see is chinese members replying with just crap that there government have fed them "republic of china is not a country" etc. The fact is the republic of china is a country and is recognized as an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china. All 22 million people in Taiwan recognize that they are independent of the peoples republic. They have there own government, there own passports, there own flag, there own foreign relations. They are independent and if you deny that, you are just stupid and ignorant.

Could you tell me why does your government deny this "FACT"? And Why most coutry government deny this??? Tell me why, plz......:rofl:

Could you tell me why does your government deny this "FACT"? And Why most coutry government deny this??? Tell me why, plz......:rofl:

My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is.

Denying the fact that it's Independent is just total stupidity. Does the peoples republic have any control over Taiwan? NO. So it's independent with it's own independent government and constitution.

Come on, use your own common sense. It's not hard to understand.

Webby for being an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani

You pmed him and said i was an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani which i was not.
He banned me without knowing so i contacted him and proved that i am an Australian living in Australia and that i am not Indian so he unbanned me. You failed.

Also i am not talking on behalf of anyone. I am simply stating the fact that the republic of china is an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is. The peoples republic has no control over taiwan and has no say in what goes on there.

It's like saying Australia is not an independent state, when it has it's own government and runs everything it's self.

You are such an Idiot. :lol::disagree:

Last edited:

"a world known fact" denied by your government?

My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is.

:rofl:Hahaha, buddy, you are so funny, are you the PM of australia and can you posted any source about this??????? It is no need to act like this.
The only thing i know is your gvot claim that Taiwan is a part of china.:lol:

And tell me why your gvot denied this "Fact" reasonablly, plz.

Denying the fact that it's Independent is just total stupidity. Does the peoples republic have any control over Taiwan? NO. So it's independent with it's own independent government and constitution.

Come on, use your own common sense. It's not hard to understand.

You pmed him and said i was an Indian pretending to be a Pakistani which i was not.
He banned me without knowing so i contacted him and proved that i am an Australian living in Australia and that i am not Indian so he unbanned me. You failed.

Also i am not talking on behalf of anyone. I am simply stating the fact that the republic of china is an independent state and is independent of the peoples republic of china, which it is. The peoples republic has no control over taiwan and has no say in what goes on there.

It's like saying Australia is not an independent state, when it has it's own government and runs everything it's self.

You are such an Idiot. :lol::disagree:

"You are such an Idiot"

Your PM will not like to hear this, man.

"a world known fact" denied by your government?

It isn't?

My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china.

I have already said this, if you don't read what i say don't reply.

You all are still ignoring your flawed logic.

You claim that the republic of china is not an Independent state yet it has it's on government, it's own constitution and is not run by the peoples republic of china etc.

Someone explain to me how it can not be Independent when it is Independent. :disagree:

It's like saying the United States is not an independent state even though it's runs it's own country etc.

"You are such an Idiot"

Your PM will not like to hear this, man.

My pm would not like to hear that you are an idiot? I think if he saw what you were saying he would call you an idiot, so would anyone else who saw this. The problem is you all get brainwashed and misinformed by your controlling government.

You are all claiming the republic of china is not an independent state yet it is completely independent of the peoples republic of china and no other country runs it.

Do you understand how stupid that sounds? That is very very stupid logic.

The fact is the republic of china is an Independent state. It's fact.

It isn't?

My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china.

I have already said this, if you don't read what i say don't reply.

You all are still ignoring your flawed logic.

You claim that the republic of china is not an Independent state yet it has it's on government, it's own constitution and is not run by the peoples republic of china etc.

Someone explain to me how it can not be Independent when it is Independent. :disagree:

It's like saying the United States is not an independent state even though it's runs it's own country etc.

On April 21, 2005, Chairman Wu Bangguo of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) met in the Great Hall of the People with Austrian Prime Minister Schuessel.

Wu said that China- Austria relations maintain a sound momentum of development and bilateral cooperation in other fields also moves ahead steadily. The sound political relations should promote the faster growth of bilateral economic and trade ties, while the deepening economic and trade cooperation will inject energy into the development of bilateral relations. China and Austria have strong economic complementarities and enjoy great potential of cooperation. China expects to work with Austria to strengthen communications and push forward the bilateral relations and cooperation in such fields as economy and trade and SMEs. Wu indicated that to enhance China-EU cooperation complies with the interests of both sides. China appreciates the efforts made by the Austrian government in promoting the development of China-EU relations and hopes to see Austria continues to play a constructive role in this regard.

Wu pointed out that the NPC and the Austrian Federal Parliament have been maintaining sound relations over years and playing an active part in enhancing the mutual understanding and promoting the development of bilateral ties. The NPC is willing to further strengthen exchanges and cooperation at multiple levels and in various channels with the Austrian Federal Parliament in a bid to constantly enhance the trust and friendship between the peoples.

Wu noted that the Taiwan question is linked with the core interest of China and affects the feeling of the 1.3 billion of Chinese people. China admires that the Austrian government adheres to the one-China policy and hopes Austria understand and support China's efforts to maintain national sovereignty and territorial integrity and realize the peaceful reunification across the Taiwan Straits.
Schuessel said that in recent years Austria-China relations keep progressing and both countries have conducted fruitful cooperation in the fields of economy, trade and finance. Austria is ready to strengthen the exchanges and cooperation with China in such areas as trade, environmental protection, science and technology, agriculture and tourism.

He added that the Austrian government will continue to pursue the one-China policy. Austria supports strengthening the exchanges and cooperation between the NPC of China and the Austrian Federal Parliament and will continue to play a part in promoting EU-China relations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a source but in 2005, are you voted as australian PM and change australian one-china policy???:rofl::rofl:
So where is your source about "My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china."????????????????

On April 21, 2005, Chairman Wu Bangguo of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress (NPC) met in the Great Hall of the People with Austrian Prime Minister Schuessel.

Wu said that China- Austria relations maintain a sound momentum of development and bilateral cooperation in other fields also moves ahead steadily. The sound political relations should promote the faster growth of bilateral economic and trade ties, while the deepening economic and trade cooperation will inject energy into the development of bilateral relations. China and Austria have strong economic complementarities and enjoy great potential of cooperation. China expects to work with Austria to strengthen communications and push forward the bilateral relations and cooperation in such fields as economy and trade and SMEs. Wu indicated that to enhance China-EU cooperation complies with the interests of both sides. China appreciates the efforts made by the Austrian government in promoting the development of China-EU relations and hopes to see Austria continues to play a constructive role in this regard.

Wu pointed out that the NPC and the Austrian Federal Parliament have been maintaining sound relations over years and playing an active part in enhancing the mutual understanding and promoting the development of bilateral ties. The NPC is willing to further strengthen exchanges and cooperation at multiple levels and in various channels with the Austrian Federal Parliament in a bid to constantly enhance the trust and friendship between the peoples.

Wu noted that the Taiwan question is linked with the core interest of China and affects the feeling of the 1.3 billion of Chinese people. China admires that the Austrian government adheres to the one-China policy and hopes Austria understand and support China's efforts to maintain national sovereignty and territorial integrity and realize the peaceful reunification across the Taiwan Straits.
Schuessel said that in recent years Austria-China relations keep progressing and both countries have conducted fruitful cooperation in the fields of economy, trade and finance. Austria is ready to strengthen the exchanges and cooperation with China in such areas as trade, environmental protection, science and technology, agriculture and tourism.

He added that the Austrian government will continue to pursue the one-China policy. Austria supports strengthening the exchanges and cooperation between the NPC of China and the Austrian Federal Parliament and will continue to play a part in promoting EU-China relations.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a source but in 2005, are you voted as australian PM and change australian one-china policy???:rofl::rofl:
So where is your source about "My government recognizes the republic of china as an Independent state and recognizes it as independent of the peoples republic of china."????????????????

BAHAHAH YOU IDIOT. LOL. RE READ WHAT YOU JUST QUOTED.

"AUSTRIAN" HAHAHAH. Austria and Australia are to separate countries you ******* fool.

The article you just posted is about Austria, not Australia.

bahahahhaha you idiot. Learn to read. :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

P.S I can't stop laughing, you just made the biggest fool out of yourself bahahhahaha

Back
Top Bottom