What's new

China takes over Nepal

I disagree with the "take over" part as if Beijing is directly managing Nepal. China does however have significant influence in Nepal.

India has maximum influence on Nepal than any country in the world. 80%+ people of Nepal are pro-Indian. 25% Nepali people have some relation with India.

Tarai and Madhesi people are Pro-India. Nepalese Army remains 90% dominated by Gurkhas and even Indian Army has strong Gurkha force. No need to worry for India. :tup:

You mean in 1 week the Maoists have managed to bring Nepal to its knees. That must be a world record. Actually I thought the present Nepal PM was purchased by India and the article is merely disinformation and propaganda to maintain pressure on Bhattarai so he delivers on his secret promises to New Delhi.

Please read more news papers. Improve your GK.

When the Maoists Take Over Nepal
Tuesday, Apr. 15, 2008

When the Maoists Take Over Nepal - TIME

That was in 2008. I read the newspapers and have a GK 20 times greater than yours. The present Maoist government has only been in power a week but the Indians already describe it as failed.

Just 20 times ! ? Still not enough to figure out what Maoists have done to Nepal !

Just 20 times ! ? Still not enough to figure out what Maoists have done to Nepal !

Yes I said the Maoists have only been in power 1 week. If Nepal is goes down hill that is because of lack of cooperation and interference by India.

Not NKorea, not Burma, not Somalia or Zimbabwe but China.

Would Korean, Somalian or Zimbabwean [countries that don't share a border with India] refugees come to India or go to US/UK?? Think before you post Mr."Elite Member"

And as long as Myanmar is concerned there are many Burmese refugees in Delhi.

Yes I said the Maoists have only been in power 1 week. If Nepal is goes down hill that is because of lack of cooperation and interference by India.

Lack of co-operation? Mate, more than half of Nepal's economy is because of India. From their electricity, infrastructure and defence India has helped them.

Interference? Yeah maybe India does do that. But India certainly doesn't decide what happens in Nepal in fact right now India has more control over BD than Nepal and Bhutan apparently. :D

Would Korean, Somalian or Zimbabwean [countries that don't share a border with India] refugees come to India or go to US/UK?? Think before you post Mr."Elite Member"

And as long as Myanmar is concerned there are many Burmese refugees in Delhi.

Sigh you need to read my quoted passage again.

You also need to read my profile again, it is premium not elite. So yeah think before you post.

80% Population of Nepal are Tarai, Madhesi, Bihari, Gurkhas, etc.. They are pro-India. Not only pro-India but they are connected with India. There are many Indians or Nepali whose relatives lives in each other country. We don't even need Visa or Passport to go other country. Their are millions of Nepali people living in India and we don't have any problem as we consider them as our own people. Historically, we were same people 1,000's of years back. Even there are millions of Gurkhas are Indians too. Our Army has many strong Gurkha Regiments protecting our border including N-E. They are one of the best warrior on earth. In Short, India-Nepal relation is very deep rooted which is permanent.

Sigh you need to read my quoted passage again.

You also need to read my profile again, it is premium not elite. So yeah think before you post.

Ohh sorry my bad I missread you post but yes obviously China. You as a citizen of 'Republic of China' should know about it right?

One of my mate Juan Wang is from China[republic], and she says 'This communist party has occupied whole of China and most of us in Taiwan want to see democracy in China and people in mainland too. But they're not allowed talk about it or do anything anti-government not even protest.'

So yeah......

And I still stand by me calling you Mr."Elite Member". Who cares if you're premium and not elite. It's like 'pateito' 'potato'. I was emphasizing on the sarcasm. I thought Chinese were the clever ones? What happened there buddy?

Ohh sorry my bad I missread you post but yes obviously China. You as a citizen of 'Republic of China' should know about it right?

One of my mate Juan Wang is from China[republic], and she says 'This communist party has occupied whole of China and most of us in Taiwan want to see democracy in China and people in mainland too. But they're not allowed talk about it or do anything anti-government not even protest.'

So yeah......

And I still stand by me calling you Mr."Elite Member". Who cares if you're premium and not elite. It's like 'pateito' 'potato'. I was emphasizing on the sarcasm.

What you said is completely relevant to the topic...so yeah...

:lol: Be my guest, call me elite ten times a day. Call me a king and I wouldn't mind.

Back
Top Bottom