What's new

China: The world's cleverest country?

Unlike you seditious Chinese in the US , I am American. Sure India had a set back and the program is behind the Chinese as well is comparing many things about India when it's current GDP is slightly below 4 x your GDP. But that does not make Chinese cleverest. Until you are not treated like the idiots you really are by your govt in censoring you from reading simple diverse opinions- you Chinese need to know that the only clever part of you is ability to imitate sheep.

You want me to answer the stupidity in your claim that US media is all in cahoots to lie and filter hence the same as Chinese govt censoring media. This is your clever response you pull out of your a s s I mean brain.

That when I said US was still answerable to its populace , its populace was just black or I meant blacks back then.

This is the quality of chinese bloggers posing as journalist in Germany. This your clevernesss ...The few steps further thinking you tout here.

Give me a break. You're an ethnic Indian. As far as I know, no Indian-American of consequence was involved in the U.S. manned space program 50 years ago (which you are trumpeting).

Unlike you backward do-nothing ethnic Indians with big mouths, Americans accord Chinese space accomplishments with the respect that they deserve.

Let me give you an analogy. You are like an ancient Egyptian going around trash-talking and bragging about how powerful the Roman Empire is compared to everyone else. Hey dude, you're not Roman. You're an Egyptian. You belong in an insane asylum for believing otherwise.

The manned space brotherhood consists of only three members. The United States currently has no manned launch capability and they are relying on the Russians. Presently, only Russians and Chinese have manned space launch capability. Furthermore, China is racing to send a man to the Moon by 2025 to join only the United States with the distinction of landing a person on the Moon.

Get it through your thick Indian skull. You're Indian. You're a nobody in manned space programs.

----------

CNN.com - NASA applauds China space launch - Oct. 15, 2003

"NASA applauds China space launch
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 Posted: 0859 GMT ( 4:59 PM HKT)

WASHINGTON -- U.S. space agency NASA has added its voice to congratulations being sent to Chinese mission controllers following the launch Wednesday of China's first astronaut.

Applauding the successful launch, NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe said in a statement that 38-year-old Yang Liwei's flight into space was "an important achievement in the history of human exploration."

"The Chinese people have a long and distinguished history of exploration," O'Keefe said.
(article continues)"

People's Daily Online -- US congratulates China on manned space mission

"US congratulates China on manned space mission
UPDATED: 09:15, October 13, 2005

The United States on Wednesday congratulated China on the successful launch of its second manned space flight and expressed support for human efforts to make the peaceful use of space.

"We obviously congratulate China on the successful launch of its second manned space mission," said deputy State Department spokesman Adam Ereli.

"Furthermore we would applaud China and its success as only the third country to launch people into space," Ereli said.

"Our view is that the peaceful use of space is something that is appropriate and we welcome China's developments in this area," he added.

In a brief statement, NASA Administrator Michael Griffin hailed the latest achievement by China in space exploration.

"China, once again, has demonstrated that it is among the elite number of countries capable of human space flight. We wish them well on their mission, and we look forward to the safe return of their astronauts."

An official of NASA's Public Relation Office said Griffin wrote this statement early in Wednesday morning (EST) after he learnt the successful launch."

You want me to answer the stupidity in your claim that US media is all in cahoots to lie and filter hence the same as Chinese govt censoring media. This is your clever response you pull out of your a s s I mean brain.

That when I said US was still answerable to its populace , its populace was just black or I meant blacks back then.

This is the quality of chinese bloggers posing as journalist in Germany. This your clevernesss ...The few steps further thinking you tout here.

Yeah, I remember the unisono chorus of WMD in Iraq by the free US media. And I never claimed that US media pre-filtering is the same as Chinese censorship but that does not make the US media much an better than Chinese media. In fact Chinese tend to take anything the their media tells them with a pinch of salt while your stupid masses very willingly believes whatever crap your media spews. :lol:

Your sentence about the black people is incomprehensible. Can you write that in proper English, please!?

You are the typical racist loser with a cognitive dissonance syndrom. When running out of argument you go ad hominem or try to disqualify the person by insinuating a certain ethnicity.

No. Germans did not get rid of the Nazis. Others did and they had to do it in the most horrific manner possible: War.

The Indians may have a lot of social problems, but incompetence is preferable to malice, which is what killed millions of Jews.

There were enough people inside Germany who were in the resistance like my grand uncle.

Incompetence can occur in any government, but 70 years of incompetence is nothing but pure viciousness.

Götterdämmerung;2926561 said:
Yeah, I remember the unisono chorus of WMD in Iraq by the free US media. And I never claimed that US media pre-filtering is the same as Chinese censorship but that does not make the US media much an better than Chinese media. In fact Chinese tend to take anything the their media tells them with a pinch of salt while your stupid masses very willingly believes whatever crap your media spews. :lol:
I highly doubt that you are the professional journalist you claimed to be. Because if you are, you would know and understand that given the plethora of opinions in the US, in print and electronics, the American public is hardly the gullible masses that Eurosnobs would like to believe. If anything, if a citizenry have to take what the media said with a pinch of salt, it mean there is not much media to start with.

Are you still trying trying to pass yourself off as a white liberal Gambit?
:lol: Let your cheap insults die, loser. It must rub you raw to see the US can have the patriotism of all sorts of people while wherever you are at, the people have to scrape by with their latent racism.

I highly doubt that you are the professional journalist you claimed to be. Because if you are, you would know and understand that given the plethora of opinions in the US, in print and electronics, the American public is hardly the gullible masses that Eurosnobs would like to believe. If anything, if a citizenry have to take what the media said with a pinch of salt, it mean there is not much media to start with.

If you have followed the thread, I was always talking about the mass media that reaches the majority of the population, which happens to be very much in line of US foreign policy and core policy. The few critical opinions in the mass media never touches the core view of either party and certainly not the rich and powerful.

I always visit fringe media from the US but they hardly represent the US media.

A functioning democracy needs a critical citizenry. It's just a fact that we Europeans are more sophisticated in practically all aspects of life in comparison to the US.

CHINESE are clever, No doubt about it (Not all CHINESE are clever just because they are mongolian, or some other blood line) They are clever because of the oppertunity thats available for them to expiriment with the environment.

The cleverness is not associated with RACE, its associated with the ability of a RACE to make expiriments with the surrounding, understanding the end result and the thirst for further exploration in the hope of finding something new.
Cleverness can only be attributed to oppertunity,

During the 12 century BC, Egiptions were the cleverest people because they mastered the art of building
Later the Europeans, who mastered the art of NAVIGATION, Science, ect
Later the Americans and the Russians who mastered the art of war, weaponary, etc
Now the Chinese, who have mastered the art of MANUFACTURing
Furture INDIANs for mastering the art of DIPLOMACY and Friendship

It must rub you raw to see the US can have the patriotism of all sorts of people while wherever you are at, the people have to scrape by with their latent racism.

Well Timothy McVeigh was a patriot, but your kind is what they call a chickenhawk. What's that they say about charity begins at home? are you patriotic enough to firebomb Vietnam into democracy? Free Vietnam from communism first, then you can message us from Hanoi boasting about your American patriotism. :rofl:

z1xXJ.jpg

Here is another patriot.

In any other decent, civilised country, kids wouldn't have to give their lives just to have enough money to go to university. That's your patriotism Gambit, Walmart patriotism; Made in China.

people are overreacting to this thread. Remember the source is not chinese but some western dude

Give me a break. You're an ethnic Indian. As far as I know, no Indian-American of consequence was involved in the U.S. manned space program 50 years ago (which you are trumpeting).

Unlike you backward do-nothing ethnic Indians with big mouths, Americans accord Chinese space accomplishments with the respect that they deserve.

Let me give you an analogy. You are like an ancient Egyptian going around trash-talking and bragging about how powerful the Roman Empire is compared to everyone else. Hey dude, you're not Roman. You're an Egyptian. You belong in an insane asylum for believing otherwise.

The manned space brotherhood consists of only three members. The United States currently has no manned launch capability and they are relying on the Russians. Presently, only Russians and Chinese have manned space launch capability. Furthermore, China is racing to send a man to the Moon by 2025 to join only the United States with the distinction of landing a person on the Moon.

Get it through your thick Indian skull. You're Indian. You're a nobody in manned space programs.

----------

CNN.com - NASA applauds China space launch - Oct. 15, 2003

"NASA applauds China space launch
Wednesday, October 15, 2003 Posted: 0859 GMT ( 4:59 PM HKT)

WASHINGTON -- U.S. space agency NASA has added its voice to congratulations being sent to Chinese mission controllers following the launch Wednesday of China's first astronaut.

Applauding the successful launch, NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe said in a statement that 38-year-old Yang Liwei's flight into space was "an important achievement in the history of human exploration."

"The Chinese people have a long and distinguished history of exploration," O'Keefe said.
(article continues)"

People's Daily Online -- US congratulates China on manned space mission

"US congratulates China on manned space mission
UPDATED: 09:15, October 13, 2005

The United States on Wednesday congratulated China on the successful launch of its second manned space flight and expressed support for human efforts to make the peaceful use of space.

"We obviously congratulate China on the successful launch of its second manned space mission," said deputy State Department spokesman Adam Ereli.

"Furthermore we would applaud China and its success as only the third country to launch people into space," Ereli said.

"Our view is that the peaceful use of space is something that is appropriate and we welcome China's developments in this area," he added.

In a brief statement, NASA Administrator Michael Griffin hailed the latest achievement by China in space exploration.

"China, once again, has demonstrated that it is among the elite number of countries capable of human space flight. We wish them well on their mission, and we look forward to the safe return of their astronauts."

An official of NASA's Public Relation Office said Griffin wrote this statement early in Wednesday morning (EST) after he learnt the successful launch."

Plenty of Indians in the US space program and involved with NASA through the years. But you the seditious Chinese in the US is lecturing me about me being of Indian heritage. You whose best contribution to the US was being wait staff at restaurants, criminal gangs in china town or offering your girls in massage parlors at every street corner in this country... The US also accord you with being hackers, cheats, the greatest threat to countries as technology thief's...

you have the audacity to come at me when the US pisses on your country every other month , is surrounding and actively working to keep you the 3rd world dump that you are... and you want to give me a NASA mundane congratulatory message as some sign of respect! for your 3rd world dump? :rofl:

Götterdämmerung;2926617 said:
It's just a fact that we Europeans are more sophisticated in practically all aspects of life in comparison to the US.

weren't you complaining a few days ago about Europeans being brainwashed by the Atlantic bridge.
did you suddenly eat formaldehyde laced chinese veggies

weren't you complaining a few days ago about Europeans being brainwashed by the Atlantic bridge.
did you suddenly eat formaldehyde laced chinese veggies

Are you stupid or just desperate to make a point? What does being culturally sophisticated have anything to do with being manipulated by the Atlantic Bridge? But as you can see in the latest report by BBC, the feeling for China is changing positively in Europe. :P

Plenty of Indians in the US space program and involved with NASA through the years. But you the seditious Chinese in the US is lecturing me about me being of Indian heritage. You whose best contribution to the US was being wait staff at restaurants, criminal gangs in china town or offering your girls in massage parlors at every street corner in this country... The US also accord you with being hackers, cheats, the greatest threat to countries as technology thief's...

you have the audacity to come at me when the US pisses on your country every other month , is surrounding and actively working to keep you the 3rd world dump that you are... and you want to give me a NASA mundane congratulatory message as some sign of respect! for your 3rd world dump? :rofl:

You really don't want to go into this. I'm just going to report your post for personal and racial attacks instead of embarrass you.

They are clever indeed, how otherwise you can make the leader of Muslim umhha believe they are their best friend and at the same time does not allow Muslims to practice religion freely. That is indeed clever.

I think its more to do the apathy and dimwittedness of some muslim countries than Chinese intelligence. Countries like Turkey still oppose China for its oppression of Uighurs.

Back
Top Bottom