What's new

China threatens India on Japan strategic alliance!

Finally, Frodos are tasting their own medicine.....

What nonsense, China should stop acting like a kid. India did say anything about China's relationship with its iron brother or whatever.

India is free to pursue its relationship with whichever country it wants to, if Chinese don't like it then they can kindly sod off.

Damn dude, from what I understand from your picture, you Indians are very White-looking! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

Funny to think about how Korea has a GDP 65% that of India. India is a joke!
false flagger ...show ur true colors
and btw, have u calculated wats the GDP % of korea wrt ur homeland ????? or u found that too humiliating ????
dont try to play with guns when big boys are around. collateral damages are quite common these days.

false flagger ...show ur true colors
and btw, have u calculated wats the GDP % of korea wrt ur homeland ????? or u found that too humiliating ????
dont try to play with guns when big boys are around. collateral damages are quite common these days.

Blah blah blah, more propaganda. Let's deal with the facts shall we?

India nominal GDP (2012): $1,824 trillion

South Korea nominal GDP (2012): $1,156 trillion

So, what does that make?

1156/1824= 0.634

Yep, close enough.

So, what does that make?

1156/1824= 0.634

Yep, close enough.

did i request u too clarify ur post or how did u get the figures. for ur soul....yes i m so ashamed of my country....happy ?????
now be a lamb n answer my questions
1.have u calculated wats the GDP % of korea wrt ur homeland ?????
2.or u found that too humiliating ????

and yeah, for ur kind info
India nominal GDP (2012): $1,947 trillion
its pathetic how got the SK figures from wikipedia but ignored india's figures there to increase 3.4% ????

did i request u too clarify ur post or how did u get the figures. for ur soul....yes i m so ashamed of my country....happy ?????
now be a lamb n answer my questions
1.have u calculated wats the GDP % of korea wrt ur homeland ?????
2.or u found that too humiliating ????

and yeah, for ur kind info
India nominal GDP (2012): $1,947 trillion
its pathetic how got the SK figures from wikipedia but ignored india's figures there to increase 3.4% ????

What does this mean? "have u calculated wats the GDP % of korea wrt ur homeland"

I really don't know.

"and yeah, for ur kind info
India nominal GDP (2012): $1,947 trillion"

Nope, according to the latest update by the IMF (April 2013), your GDP is $1,824,832

What does this mean? "have u calculated wats the GDP % of korea wrt ur homeland"

I really don't know.

"and yeah, for ur kind info
India nominal GDP (2012): $1,947 trillion"

Nope, according to the latest update by the IMF (April 2013), your GDP is $1,824,832
just leave it.....anyway thanx for the correction. u could have mentioned it when u wrote it before.

This is not a threat, it's rather a disappointment if India's future is being built with a country such as Japan, who has no bright future at all. India and China on the other hand are not only in general good neightbours, but have a future. Japan on the other hand, does not have a bright future, neither did it had any bright future since 1989.

I read U.S. being happy back in 1990 since Japan collapsed economically, in a same way the U.S. was happy when S.Union collapsed.

I hope India and China are smart enough, not to let the U.S. divide them. It is the U.S. that would be having a last laugh.

I also want to say thank God that most Indians and Chinese are definitely not like in this forum. There is so much hate between some Indian and Chinese members, when in fact there is NO reason why it should be so.

Leaders and average people are a lot smarter than some hot heads on here.

I would also like to present numbers from India, according to the newest global poll regarding views towards certain countries.

In India, following numbers are views towards Chinese, American and Russian influence:

China - 36% positive - 27% negative
USA - 40% positive - 24% negative
Russia - 34% positive - 23% negative

I don't understand why CCP must have to hyperbole like that.

Chinese leaders visit dozens of countries we don't keep saying stuff.

So, what does that make?

1156/1824= 0.634

Yep, close enough.

Oh look! We got a Korean batting for the CCP..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom