What's new

China to build 21st-century Titanic II luxurious ship

titanic released in 3D and still the captain did not see the iceberg lol.....hope this captain does

Wow very good news ,things are happenning real fast in china.

we are the largest ship builder.delusional indians.

Yeah, we are almost there. We are no 2 as a matter of fact by the end of 2011, ranking after ROK but we are catching up and targetting the top spot in the near future.

Smart Ozie! Only Chinese Shipbuilders can break the ominous spell!:china::coffee:
Also a healthy exchange of trade with one of our largest trading partners. We import a lot of raw material from the Ozies!

Yeah, they should let India to build it. :agree:

Correct! the first 100% indigenous indian submarine! :rofl:

Götterdämmerung;2889428 said:
Seeing the many negative comments from some Indians in this thread, particularly this delusional one, I would say karma is a *****. I feel sorry for the families and victims of the ferry in Assam. The price they paid for the famed Indian quality is just too high.

just ignor them buddy they are just jeolous no one ask them to built anything LOL

Götterdämmerung;2889428 said:
Seeing the many negative comments from some Indians in this thread, particularly this delusional one, I would say karma is a *****. I feel sorry for the families and victims of the ferry in Assam. The price they paid for the famed Indian quality is just too high.
Assam incident wasn't quality issue. No one makes fun of them or the original Titanic victims. Don't get mix up.
It's the humer in naming the Ship. And not even making it in china too. One china member bring India in that so I have to reply him like that.
The unsinkable sunk in first journey. So it's not a good idea to name another ship after it. It was a plane humer. And it is used in many cases if you don't know. So don't just pretend something

Assam incident wasn't quality issue. No one makes fun of them or the original Titanic victims. Don't get mix up.
It's the humer in naming the Ship. And not even making it in china too. One china member bring India in that so I have to reply him like that.
The unsinkable sunk in first journey. So it's not a good idea to name another ship after it. It was a plane humer. And it is used in many cases if you don't know. So don't just pretend something
nope,titanic II is a good name.

just ignor them buddy they are just jeolous no one ask them to built anything LOL

Again it wasn't anything about building in China. It was about name. India don't have infrastructure to build that big ship right now. So we dont even comment on that India should build something like that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom