What's new

China to construct Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline project

Man what I am happy about is that not only will it benefit Pakistani and Iranians but it is a middle finger to some barking dogs lol

wtf has Modi got to do with this mate??

If zardari is innocent so is Modi?
What should be yrproblem anyway?

Even if he is dishonest?

One more reason there would be new drone attaks on Pakistan and may be some more, because while india n other countries fall in line to not deal commercially with Iran, here comes pakistan....lets see who is shooting himelf to foot...on IPL lol

Listen mate you gotta be kidding me you accept you are bowing to America and hoping they will attack us with drones for signing an agreement with Iran for oil which we desperately need lol. A contract that Pakistan signed before latest American sanctions came in which has a penalty clause. I know some of you Indians like to make Pakistan to be a banana republic but get real on this one occasion

If zardari is innocent so is Modi?
What should be yrproblem anyway?

What the F are you smoking mate. I honestly do not see your rational here. But hey I have had enough and will go to sleep I think. Take care

Listen mate you gotta be kidding me you accept you are bowing to America and hoping they will attack us with drones for signing an agreement with Iran for oil which we desperately need lol. A contract that Pakistan signed before latest American sanctions came in which has a penalty clause. I know some of you Indians like to make Pakistan to be a banana republic but get real on this one occasion

What the F are you smoking mate. I honestly do not see your rational here. But hey I have had enough and will go to sleep I think. Take care

Those who smoke go to sleep quickly, while who dont, just as in my case, i am standing tall....
Now....where in the hell did i say that i am bowing to americans as u hv envisaged?
They are attacking you with drones for the past innmurable years, what pakistan could do? Nothing, just because it was one of the condition (perhaps) that was signed away by senior musharaf.....pakistan being a banana republic or apple republic is not my worry....just because i am a humanist without border, one who stays away from man made religion.

Why is it so hard to construct a pipeline? Is it rocket science or we don't have money?

Exactly.. i fail to understand what is the big deal?

While i was living in Saudi i was project engineer of a pipeline shipping oil/diesel/crude to port.

I did this job 9 years ago!!! and i know what it takes.

Its a shame that Pakistan is not doing a simple job by it self.

I hope at-least the tender documents are prepared in Pakistan and design review is made by Pakistani engineers.

I offer voluntarily to review the design documents, if govt. wishes.

Exactly.. i fail to understand what is the big deal?

While i was living in Saudi i was project engineer of a pipeline shipping oil/diesel/crude to port.

I did this job 9 years ago!!! and i know what it takes.

Its a shame that Pakistan is not doing a simple job by it self.

I hope at-least the tender documents are prepared in Pakistan and design review is made by Pakistani engineers.

I offer voluntarily to review the design documents, if govt. wishes.

Hey i've lived in Saudi too. :wave:

He as an individual is nobody - the Prime Minister is the most credible source of the country?

The credibility of the present lot in power is somewhere akin to that of used toilet paper pretending to be currency. After it has been flushed down the toilet. And residing in the septic tank. For five years.

Needless to say, another source to verify this story would be needed to give it any credence.

The credibility of the present lot in power is somewhere akin to that of used toilet paper pretending to be currency. After it has been flushed down the toilet. And residing in the septic tank. For five years.

Needless to say, another source to verify this story would be needed to give it any credence.

Sir if American citizens can believe Obama, I find no reason to disbelief our Prime Minister. Both as an individual are liars in my opinion but their position is making them credible source and worthy of a news

Sir if American citizens can believe Obama, I find no reason to disbelief our Prime Minister. Both as an individual are liars in my opinion but their position is making them credible source and worthy of a news

I can respect your opinion, and just say that their respective positions are backed by different national statures, that is all.

Why not China and Russia help Pakistan to take out SHALE gas as well as GAS and OIL in the sea bed along with the oil in SARKAREEK area.????????

Why not China and Russia help Pakistan to take out SHALE gas as well as GAS and OIL in the sea bed along with the oil in SARKAREEK area.????????

Because we have "batain zayada" and "reality" kam....

Thank God Gazprom didn't fund it... Russia right now has fallen to the US... No need...

well after many excemption givne by USA to over 7 countries including india,bangladesh and srilanka, i think IP gas pipeline now will not be a big problem.

First of all China Give Loans for there interest project only , after that Chines company take the work , Chines company give work to only chines people ,they take the money back to there country and Finally Loan amount + interest + Dead Project is Balance....

This policy i like it very much .. Other countries should also follow this for the futher of their people..
May be many guys will not agree with me , but still it give us a small lesson ... :)

Back
Top Bottom