What's new

China to receive first homegrown lithography machine this year, western sanctions spur and accelerate China's chip self-sufficiency

wtf!
before entering this thread, I thought you guys were talking about chips, not cow poop.

You fool should be locked up in your cuckoo's nest.
Now you’re talking to yourself on the mirror ! Get treated for your coprophilia before your family finds out . You have a disgusting obsession about feces but don’t hate yourself for it. A psychiatrist can cure it .

Since this disease comes from a deep hatred of CCP I’d suggest you get a psychiatrist who is not Chinese , otherwise a Chinese psychiatrist may squeal on you to CCP

Now you’re talking to yourself on the mirror ! Get treated for your coprophilia before your family finds out . You have a disgusting obsession about feces but don’t hate yourself for it. A psychiatrist can cure it .

Since this disease comes from a deep hatred of CCP I’d suggest you get a psychiatrist who is not Chinese , otherwise a Chinese psychiatrist may squeal on you to CCP
Stop talking nonsense fool, or you had too much cow dungs and cow piss today for your delusions.

I am sure you got it wrong or you are trying to be funny.
COW DUNG and COW URINE are precious and coveted in India.

We are very puzzled and interested in why it is so precious only in India?
We are also amazed how Indians can survive in E COLI FILLED atmosphere from rampant open defecation in India.
Truly Incredible India, respect.

the tibetans also paste their old house walls with cow dungs.

Stop talking nonsense fool, or you had too much cow dungs and cow piss today for your delusions.
there you go, once again your obsession with dung and feces!
may be you can try some acupuncture along with a non-chinese psychiatrist ...whatever, try and do something

there you go, once again your obsession with dung and feces!
may be you can try some acupuncture along with a non-chinese psychiatrist ...whatever, try and do something
That's what you people are good for, must consumed too much for you to behave in stubborn delusional way.

the tibetans also paste their old house walls with cow dungs.
Yak dung is used for many purposes in mostly barren Tibet.
Yak dung is good for insulation in very cold Tibet in contrast to smelly cow dung in hot and humid India.
I also believe, not sure, Tibetans don't bathe in Yak dung or drink Yak urine like what many Indians do with Cow dung and urine.

Anyway we should not dwell anymore on this topic in this thread.
I was just having fun with trolls, not worth further discussion, haha.

Back
Top Bottom