What's new

China 'To Target 1,800 Missiles at Taiwan In 2012'

Status
Not open for further replies.
India indeed performs a dramatic economic growth, very impressive.

But yet India is still not strong enough to enter into China's vision as a legitimate opponent.

There are two reasons that China does not consider India as a true opponent right now.

1. China does not have the malevolent intention toward India. We wish you a good luck in your journey of development.

2. India is not yet strong enough.

India indeed performs a dramatic economic growth, very impressive.

But yet India is still not strong enough to enter into China's vision as a legitimate opponent.

There are two reasons that China does not consider India as a true opponent right now.

1. China does not have the malevolent intention toward India. We wish you a good luck in your journey of development.

2. India is not yet strong enough.

Modest answer Sir, thank you... growth is growth

We hope to compete or atleast try to... actually the 2010 growth India= 10.4% and China = 10.3 % ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL MONETERY FUND

6EC6240F-D846-45A4-BB29-0A896A7426D7

^^^
WTF does this have to do with China and Taiwan??
I am 100% sure this chart is 100% wrong. If the Economist had any prediction ability at all, he would walk across the street in St. James to work for any of 20+ hedge funds in the area. Also, talk about what you've achieved not what you will achieve. Otherwise, you sound like a 10 year old whose going to be an astronaut one day.

Why are Indians so infatuated with Taiwan? It's for the Chinese, Taiwanese and Americans to decide what they want to do with the island.

Canada has no say in the matter so I move on, but why are you Indians up and about on this matter? What's more ironic is that your government recognizes Taiwan as a province of China.

I think it's up to the Chinese and Taiwanese to solve the disputes and if things get violent, the US should step in. But Indians by no means have any relevancy in this matter.

There you go, two Taiwanese members telling you to mind your fcking business and you don't know what the fck you're talking about. And Faithful here has never even said a nice thing about the mainland and is proudly American.

Take a hint

Control yourself and mind your friggin language.

This is not a CCP controlled forum as far as we know.

I care a damn about this issue. It is you who needs to mind the fvckin business in South Asia.

Again why does the dollar matter, your gov is dumb for buying the greenback... In India a man with minimum wage can live a luxurious life.... and thats how we strive forward!...food,clothes, COST of LIVING is simply nil and it's a quality.... 1 dollar = 42 rupees.... those are pointless graphs!!!

a luxurious life in india...do you mean have access to electricity? it is a luxurious in a hot weather in india.

just take a look at this video...

LOL chinese shoemaker... this is what i am talking bout, BLUE COLLAR JOBS VS INDIA's WHITE COLLAR JOBS!!!!!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your "white colar" job is answering phone calls from Europe and US about why their internet is down. :rofl:

Some IT sector huh?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some fun these 50 cent party is having.

Made enough in the last two days to get another shot of the famous British export. ;)

Sigh!

Some Indians still can't get rid of their freaky obsession about China.

@Chinese members

Next time you see a thread started by Indians like this one, just ignore it, let the poor Indians have fun.

Indian Trolls are very active on this message forum pitting Taiwan against China......but Indian trolls will not succeed with their sinister plot.
Pakistani trolls are very active in derailing LCA Tejas Thread.But they will not succeed with their sinister plot.

I am sorry that is cause of OUR corrupt orthodox politicans, however its changing with time... however, our children are NOTforced to work for 25 cents a day and Make NIKE shoes... and literally get ripped off./.. America owns China, as far as investments go... IF America wants, China can buried... unlike your export based economy, India is different as it is based on domestic demand,....

Just wait as E.U. and U.S. crank up tariffs on CHINA... and the life of chinese people is in the hands of west, why are you ppl so proud, all they have to do is raise tax on your exports, bam the chinese economy crashes in to shambles!!1

Oh so you want to talk about child labor? You know India is infamous for child labor?

25 cents a day = 300 RMB per month, maybe that's what people in India make but in China even assembly line workers make 3000 RMB per month, assuming 20 work days per month~

They can ban imports from China, it won't affect the Chinese economy. Only the low profit Taiwanese owned export factories will crash. Not 1 mainland company will even be scratched. On the other hand the EU and the US will probably collapse due to civil war and hyperinflation. So I dare them to ban imports from China. Who blinks first?

On the other hand, without China, where is Reliance going to get its generators that supply electricity to millions, millions of people whose lives are changed because of electricity? Where are you going to get telecom gear? Where will you export your iron ore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom