What's new

(CHINA) Two dams collapse in Inner Mongolia, flooding farmland

People's Daily: Heavy rain-triggered floods in N China's Inner Mongolia caused dam collapse of two local reservoirs
Heavy rain-triggered floods in Hulun Buir, north China's Inner Mongolia caused dam collapse of two local reservoirs, destroying 22 bridges and affecting 16,660 people. No casualty has been reported so far, according to local authorities.

This damn burst just reflects on the poor state of China

Don't worry @FairAndUnbiased the Chinese members here on PDF already posted that story. You really think they wouldn't be tripping over themselves to post it???

Here it is:

View attachment 763709

True, the Chinese hyper nationalists laugh& rejoice at other people's suffering.
They even attacked India in ladakh killing 40 Indian soldiers, when India was fighting Corona virus from China, and pakistanis joined the sadism. Though me/others would not take into such sadistic pleasure, Karma is a bitch.

True, the Chinese hyper nationalists laugh& rejoice at other people's suffering.
They even attacked India in ladakh killing 40 Indian soldiers, when India was fighting Corona virus from China, and pakistanis joined the sadism. Though me/others would not take into such sadistic pleasure, Karma is a bitch.
Correction of fact.

COVID 19 was first identified by China and is not from China.

Example. Most countries's first case e.g. India did not come from China.

cheap and crumbling infrastructure

:pop:

China has more than 98,000 dams, according to the Ministry of Water Resources, more than any other nation.

China has more than 98,000 reservoirs

By 2019, China had 23,841 large dams, accounting for 41% of the world total, with Fan saying most of them were built after 2000.

Apparently in Chinese eyes when things go wrong it is unjust to point the finger at them...but if things go wrong in the US oh my my my..well that's a different ball game. Out come a dozen Chinese fingers waving.

Chinese infrastructure is number one you Sinophobe!!

Back
Top Bottom