What's new

China urges India to withdraw from fresh occupation by India

China didn’t kill 20 Indian soldiers. I would say a China kill 3 or less Indian soldiers. Himalayas killed 20+ Indian soldiers. Blame India for lack of preparation to conduct operations in Himalayas, causing unnecessary Indian death.

This is why Chinese casualties should be 3 or less as well. As likely none die because of the elements.
During Galwan episode, India officially declared that it lost 20 soldiers. Whether they were lost in himalayas or killed in combat, if it happened during the conflict & in the combat zone, the enemy will claim credit for the killing. And rightly so.
But the point of discussion is not China. Your fellow countrymen have declared right here on this forum that "Chinese killed 20 with bare hands and lost none". Please stick to expected lines. China & India will fight & resolve & fight & resolve. But some will Cheer & Claim & Cheer & Claim & Cheer & Claim. No surprises on that please.

During Galwan episode, India officially declared that it lost 20 soldiers. Whether they were lost in himalayas or killed in combat, if it happened during the conflict & in the combat zone, the enemy will claim credit for the killing. And rightly so.
But the point of discussion is not China. Your fellow countrymen have declared right here on this forum that "Chinese killed 20 with bare hands and lost none". Please stick to expected lines. China & India will fight & resolve & fight & resolve. But some will Cheer & Claim & Cheer & Claim & Cheer & Claim. No surprises on that please.
Agreed

First of all, I’m not from China so don’t associate me with any post from Chinese on this forum. I’m looking at this from a neutral and subjective point of view. And based on the reported facts, most Indian soldiers die of elements, not from fighting. So based on this fact,we can conclude that Indians die of negligence and unpreparedness from the Indian government after a fist fight. So the casualty count for the Chinese side can be estimated based on their level of negligence of their troops. From the facts of that at most 3 Indian soldiers die from the actual fighting, I would estimate that Chinese death would be 3 or less. And Chinese, like the rest of civilized world and unlike India, do not neglect their soldiers. So I would expect 0 death from negligence.

First of all, I’m not from China so don’t associate me with any post from Chinese on this forum. I’m looking at this from a neutral and subjective point of view. And based on the reported facts, most Indian soldiers die of elements, not from fighting. So based on this fact,we can conclude that Indians die of negligence and unpreparedness from the Indian government after a fist fight. So the casualty count for the Chinese side can be estimated based on their level of negligence of their troops. From the facts of that at most 3 Indian soldiers die from the actual fighting, I would estimate that Chinese death would be 3 or less. And Chinese, like the rest of civilized world and unlike India, do not neglect their soldiers. So I would expect 0 death from negligence.

and Chinese, like the rest of civilized world and unlike India, do not neglect their soldiers.

This is more than enough to understand that how much you are neutral. Thanks.

Suggestion - Read the history about chinese on such incidents/war,

Last edited:
Per this article:

Quote:
In what they called India’s first offensive move since the conflict began in May, thousands of soldiers climbed up mountain peaks for about six hours to claim the vantage points along the south bank of Pangong Tso -- a glacial lake roughly the size of Singapore. The action was taken to counter what India saw an intrusion by Chinese forces, the officials said, asking not to be identified due to rules on speaking to the media.

The decision to capture high ground that was previously unoccupied along the 3,488 kilometer (2,162 mile) Line of Actual Control revived a conflict that had been largely dormant since June. Back then, India and China’s worst dispute in four decades culminated in the death of 20 Indian soldiers and an unknown number of Chinese soldiers in an ugly battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope u hans come visit us in mountains we really find u cute and love to play with u :smitten:muaaah <3
The last time I heard Indian said that then what have happened? End up 22 death Indian soldiers and captured 60. :enjoy:

1599071717809.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom