What's new

China : US Has No Rights to Use IMF Loans to Serve Own Interests to Pressure Pakistan !

IMF is fulfilling its objects of exploitation and control of world economies for which it was created! As far cause of poor and destitute is concerned it cares less about it

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

AP bhai,

Agree with China , we should not even be going to IMF entity

Seems reasonable. In fact I dont understand why China which has 3 trillion USD reserves give a few billion dollars that its taller than mountain friend Pak is pleading IMF to release.

Regards

@AZADPAKISTAN2009

AP bhai,

Agree with China , we should not even be going to IMF entity

Seems reasonable. In fact I dont understand why China which has 3 trillion USD reserves give a few billion dollars that its taller than mountain friend Pak is pleading IMF to release.

Regards
No one will throw money into a bottomless pit.

Is this the reason why modi massacred Indian farmers on a large scale? Maybe we should not expect too much from this BBB- country.
Poor you, try again and may be you can find your marbles. But do it before CCP recycles you.

For now I'm putting you on the ignore_sad_sacks list as you're getting repetitive and really boring.

Poor you, try again and may be you can find your marbles. But do it before CCP recycles you.

For now I'm putting you on the ignore_sad_sacks list as you're getting repetitive and really boring.
Guess what. Will I care about a slave dog fed by modi?

Still sympathize with India's 1 billion Dalits. Living in this slave country. How painful they are.

Back
Top Bottom