What's new

China wants military base in Pakistan

Gwadar is a one of the major pain in the arse of US and some other countries which include some Muslim countries too. And it is One of the two reason due to which US wishes to fcuk our arse and doing so and has made such a hell out of our lives in Pakistan.

This whole game being played from Afghanistan against Pakistan, Gwadar and China are the most important ones, then comes the nukes.

Do include the natural resources found in Balochistan.
The journey has started..
Gwadar port has been constructed...now it is too late for them to stop..we can rest for sometime but the machine won't stop...
:china: :pakistan:

Gawadar is Gold! at its best potential it can make an estimated realistic earning revenues of up to 25 US Billion Dollars per year...some say 60 Billion dollars though that estimate is exaggerated... and alone through shipping cargo...combined with Deep sea oil extractions it can bring another 3-5 Billion dollars perhaps more..
This is something US is troubled with since this will make Pakistan in position to be completely debt free country and than US will have no reason left to press Pakistan and a debt free country we can dictate our terms!! Gawadar is the reason Pakistan will become debt free Militarly strong and economically equally strong that thing creates problems for us/uk/Kuwait/UAE/Oman/Qatar/India/Iran/Afghanistan even i would fairly add Saudi Arab to this list..

Gawadar is Gold! at its best potential it can make an estimated realistic earning revenues of up to 25 US Billion Dollars per year...some say 60 Billion dollars though that estimate is exaggerated... and alone through shipping cargo...combined with Deep sea oil extractions it can bring another 3-5 Billion dollars perhaps more..
This is something US is troubled with since this will make Pakistan in position to be completely debt free country and than US will have no reason left to press Pakistan and a debt free country we can dictate our terms!! Gawadar is the reason Pakistan will become debt free Militarly strong and economically equally strong that thing creates problems for us/uk/Kuwait/UAE/Oman/Qatar/India/Iran/Afghanistan even i would fairly add Saudi Arab to this list..

You are right!
I think we should stop praising other Muslim countries now including so called KSA..
I mean they give us couple of million dollars just to stay away from exploring oilfields which some people say is the belt line from where the oil goes to many Arab Nations...
There are a lot of minerals including gold and oil!
be dead sure...trust me..whatever you wanna say..

Apart from conspiracy theories we have a lot of oil under the sea near Gwadar etc...including rich resources like Gold...

Barrick Gold a Canadian giant and they signed up deals.....which proves my point further...
anyways...China should come to Gwadar but make sure the resources go to Pakistan!

Pakistan provides land to China and China sends a strong message!
There are rumours that the contract of couple billion $ with Barrick Gold is cancelled due to Chinese pressure..Make sure that the deal is fair!

Else Chinese and Pakistanis have a life long relation.

I think apart from China's love to us and vice versa...

It can be a strategic move to allow China to have a base in Pakistan because it will counter shift the pressure of the U.S.

We really need a base of China somewhere in Pakistan so it can send a strong message...

It is my opinion...I can be wrong!

Why only a base, merge Pakistan in China and feel good.

As far as India is concerned, Pakistan giving a base to chin will not change much. As we are already facing two hostile neighbors.

But, It will positively help India as USA and other countries will have to see this change in balance of situation.

They have to ally with India. For the balance and to check the Chinese sphere of influence.

Also the advance military hardware and technology sources for Pakistan will be dried up to prevent it from transferring to China. There is Israel angle too.

China is nothing in comparison to USA. In srilanka USA the most powerful of superpower have tried to have base forcing India to engage in covert operation and raising of LTTE.

I think something similar will be evident in such situation.

Why only a base, merge Pakistan in China and feel good.

As far as India is concerned, Pakistan giving a base to chin will not change much. As we are already facing two hostile neighbors.

But, It will positively help India as USA and other countries will have to see this change in balance of situation.

They have to ally with India. For the balance and to check the Chinese sphere of influence.

Also the advance military hardware and technology sources for Pakistan will be dried up to prevent it from transferring to China. There is Israel angle too.

China is nothing in comparison to USA. In srilanka USA the most powerful of superpower have tried to have base forcing India to engage in covert operation and raising of LTTE.

You bought a troll.
Where the hell my post suggested that I referred to India?

in future

china can take over as they did in tibet

China might had thought of taking over Pakistan if we were not Nuclear Power. Besides, what is need to take over a country when its public feels so warm about them and would open doors of cooperation which are closed for rest of the world. When China can access the top secret areas in Pakistan (Nuclear Labs, Missile Development Labs and I was told Chinese Engineers where also present the moment Pakistan detonated Nuclear Pataka) and it is an open secret that China is one of the most privileged country in the books of Pakistan.

Coming back to Possibility of Chinese bases in Pakistan, I think this will take us one step closer to make defense and militry alliance with them. Pakistan has a huge and mean country sitting at our 1200KM long border and any cooperation from China to National Defense would be appreciated by the countrymen. But having said that, This must not be mis-understood neither be given a direction in which China could act outside constitution of the country and as long as they stay within our defined framework, both country will be more than happy to go with that strategic step.

Last edited:
China might had thought of taking over Pakistan if we were not Nuclear Power. Besides, what is need to take over a country when its public feels so warm about them and would open doors of cooperation which are closed for rest of the world. When China can access the top secret areas in Pakistan (Nuclear Labs, Missile Development Labs and I was told Chinese Engineers where also present the moment Pakistan detonated Nuclear Pataka) and it is an open secret that China is one of the most privileged country in the books of Pakistan.

Coming back to Possibility of Chinese bases in Pakistan, I think this will take us one step closer to make defense and militry alliance with them. Pakistan has a huge and mean country sitting at our 1200 long border and any cooperation from China to National Defense would be appreciated by the countrymen. But having said that, This must not be mis-understood neither be given a direction in which China could act outside constitution of the country and as long as they stay within our defined framework, both country will be more than happy to go with that strategic step.

I agree with you said...with no intention to flame i wanted to ask why do you need a military base of China in Pak??? I can see the benefits that China may get but what is the benefit that you can get from it which you are not getting right now??? Secondly do you see this has the tendency to piss of US(other words west) and might label you as a China ally and deteriorate your relations with west???

My thought a nation can only be sovereign if they are good enough to defend them(which i know Pak is) and there is no army bases of foreign powers(even as friendly as china is towards Pak)....

In the end it is for People of Pakistan to decide what is deem fit for them....

Coming back to Possibility of Chinese bases in Pakistan, I think this will take us one step closer to make defense and militry alliance with them. Pakistan has a huge and mean country sitting at our 1200 long border and any cooperation from China to National Defense would be appreciated by the countrymen. But having said that, This must not be mis-understood neither be given a direction in which China could act outside constitution of the country and as long as they stay within our defined framework, both country will be more than happy to go with that strategic step.

No.1 The article IMO is unsubstantiated speculation

No.2 If Chiina ever builds a military base in Pakistan, it would be because the Pakistan government requested it.

No.3 Just having a base in a country doesn't mean taking over. The U.S has a base in Germany does that mean Germany is a part of the U.S?

I agree with you said...with no intention to flame i wanted to ask why do you need a military base of China in Pak??? I can see the benefits that China may get but what is the benefit that you can get from it which you are not getting right now??? Secondly do you see this has the tendency to piss of US(other words west) and might label you as a China ally and deteriorate your relations with west???

My thought a nation can only be sovereign if they are good enough to defend them(which i know Pak is) and there is no army bases of foreign powers(even as friendly as china is towards Pak)....

In the end it is for People of Pakistan to decide what is deem fit for them....

It is not that simple man!
India dealing with Russia and West.
Did Russia cut ties with you guys?
No.

Enemies and allies in that world are not decided upon the side you take before the war. Had it been a war, than yes you are right but for now it will "piss" the U.S. but it will not make them enemy.

Last edited:

I have a question, for how long has Gwadar been operational? and how much has it benefited Pakistan's economy?

:pakistan::china:

Why only a base, merge Pakistan in China and feel good.As far as India is concerned, Pakistan giving a base to chin will not change much. As we are already facing two hostile neighbors.

we are trying atleast if we have selected merge with india or china . we select join china . now go sleep with wet dreams of akhand bharat.:lol:

I have a question, for how long has Gwadar been operational? and how much has it benefited Pakistan's economy?

:pakistan::china:

its already oprational but usa india play a card of BLA so central asia is not dependina much on gwader.but soon it will .for pakistan its oprational.you know our bell.412 delever via gwader not karachi port.

just let them station Flankers a squadron each at some of our airbases close to our neighbor..:)

so that means u dont hav faith in ur own airforce.:rolleyes:

so is this a bad thing or a good thing?

no, its a sign of weakness. Im not saying this bcoz Im an Indian. See, would US,UK,France, Russia, India or China would ever allow a millitary base in its own soil? heck....do u think China would ever allow a Pakistani millitary base in its soil in the easter border of India?? think about it!

I am also in favor of naval base as oppose to any other as in future navy will play the biggest role of war.

Dude, China is NOT going to fight a war with India in behalf of Pakistan.period. If it does, then we are back right at sqare one - Allies & Axis Vol 3.0

But we should not sell our independence in this adventure !!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thatz what I would call a "Critical Thinking".

Back
Top Bottom