What's new

China wants military base in Pakistan

Actually, Taiwan held the UN Seat that China holds now - and the USA and most countries who matter recognized Taiwan and not PRC. It changed in 1979. Oh and during the height of apartheid in South Africa - Taiwanese were given "honorary white" status - so Taiwanese could use best of services while Chinese were not.

"We just see india as a poor dirty country" - that is both your privilege and your right. There are many things the world sees China as but I am not going to goad you or get into a mudslinging match. And yes - India is a poor country and it is often a dirty country - admitting it give me no joy but unless I admit there is a problem how am I going to work toward resolving it?

Not Taiwan held the Chinese seat in US before 1971.

But Republic of China held the Chinese seat in US before 1971.

Central government of Republic of China fleet to Taiwan because they lose the Civil war to CCP in 1949. Technically, Civil war does not end!

Yeah, for Indians its never abusive or offensive.

Well, if this wasn't expected, then plz join Indian forums and get your offensive and abusive posts about Pakistan posted there.

Why whining.

Taimi dear it is not a question of whining.......

It was all genuine questions and possibilities as all others are discussing may be a bit blunt but all of it was reality. As a Pakistani you may not like it but friend to discuss any scenario threadbare you need to discuss both the positives and negatives.

I was expecting some real good counter arguments from members here which they are capable of but you thought otherwise. I post knowing very well this is a Pakistani forum and have always enjoyed doing that. You are well within your rights to delete the post …….I would like to know the reasons behind it.

Different viewpoints must be encouraged for the forum to retain its vigor and vitality or it will become a forum of cheerleaders.

As an Indian, I wish India will never come to a situation when the presence of one country (on its soil) would be needed to safe guard its interests. I never want to see that situation..ever.

On the other hand it may work well for India. For one, China is considered much more responsible, secondly it would greatly influence Pakistan or the rest of the world on "freedom fighters" that get support in Pakistan. The world may also see this alliance in a whole different light, I say good move in more than one way!

Great thought there!!!

That would certainly solve the problems of these talibs like they are doing with the tibet and Xinjiang. Just kill them to submission until they follow the great CCP. And also that would also solve the problem of duel personality that the world faces each day..

Sorry will you please explain this sentence again as I didn't get it :undecided:

Army says one thing, the political (hire by the public) says the other!!!

Who wins!! The Army!!

But here is the stupidity of the worlds country, all of them, counting US and others, are saying "We will deal with only the civilian Gov't appointed in Pakistan." What a wonderful game we play for our gains!!!! It's been working, that all I can say for right now!!!

Actually you are very wrong. While the average Pakistani is happy with the support China has offered there is no way he is going to be happy if a division of 20000 Chinese move en masse to say Gwader.

You know what that means for the local culture ?

Today even US is feeling the heat in Japan ?

How will the local Islamic people feel when Chinese beauty parlours open up there ( remember Lal Masjid episode), what about when pork meat and all the exotic Chinese food makes their way there ?

The best way to give BLA a much needed recruitment drive is to hand over Gwader to China.

Regards

you are talking as if china will invade pakistan and try and take over - so basically you are making stupid assumptions - which is everything you have said above.

btw, a great way to stop BLA terrorism and its indian/outside backers is to stick the chinese right in gwadar - a superpowers presence declaring positive intent on gwadar will make things interesting.

but remember, nothing has been decided yet, lets take it step by step.

Taimi dear it is not a question of whining.......

It was all genuine questions and possibilities as all others are discussing may be a bit blunt but all of it was reality. As a Pakistani you may not like it but friend to discuss any scenario threadbare you need to discuss both the positives and negatives.

I was expecting some real good counter arguments from members here which they are capable of but you thought otherwise. I post knowing very well this is a Pakistani forum and have always enjoyed doing that. You are well within your rights to delete the post …….I would like to know the reasons behind it.

Different viewpoints must be encouraged for the forum to retain its vigor and vitality or it will become a forum of cheerleaders.

First go and get your country in order, get it right and then lecture us.

There is difference in being blunt and insulting.

I don't wish to derail the thread, otherwise would have loved to show the real face of India, which when posted, Indians start whining to be off topic or insulting.

So don't make me post the real face of India, as i don't want to be insulting which you call blunt in your terminology.

China wants military base in Pakistan
first americans now chinese :) , these so called allies of pakistan are determined to increase sovereignty of pakistan , gud luck with your gwadar, .
within a decade ,common pakistani people wont be allowed even to enter in such places, pakistan is reaching a point where it will be used by china the way it is doing in africa ,
once the chinese enter ,they start grabbing ur resources,at their own terms and conditions and very low prices,
check out what they are doing in africa, how the africans want to get rid of them,they are worse than brits,. it will be better for pakistan not to indulge too much with them
gas reserves in pakistan may be their next target.

first americans now chinese :) , these so called allies of pakistan are determined to increase sovereignty of pakistan , gud luck with your gwadar, .
within a decade ,common pakistani people wont be allowed even to enter in such places, pakistan is reaching a point where it will be used by china the way it is doing in africa ,
once the chinese enter ,they start grabbing ur resources,at their own terms and conditions and very low prices,
check out what they are doing in africa, how the africans want to get rid of them,they are worse than brits,. it will be better for pakistan not to indulge too much with them
gas reserves in pakistan may be their next target.

Worse then brits? Is that a compliment? :rofl:
Thank you Robinhood and the "Mysterious yellow Rose"(a french movie), why are you so nervous? :lol:

First go and get your country in order, get it right and then lecture us.

There is difference in being blunt and insulting.

I don't wish to derail the thread, otherwise would have loved to show the real face of India, which when posted, Indians start whining to be off topic or insulting.

So don't make me post the real face of India, as i don't want to be insulting which you call blunt in your terminology.

Taimi since you are the moderator you are one up on me so you can do what you want fair or unfair.

I would have loved to see you react to my post point by point by counter argument instead of this touch me not attitude. You can write about real India when we have a thread about that no issues about it.

I challenge you to point anything in my post which is insulting to Pakistan I am man enough to say sorry. Sometimes realities are difficult to digest but still they are realities.

Since this is your backyard I will not push this any further.

Taimi since you are the moderator you are one up on me so you can do what you want fair or unfair.

I would have loved to see you react to my post point by point by counter argument instead of this touch me not attitude. You can write about real India when we have a thread about that no issues about it.

I challenge you to point anything in my post which is insulting to Pakistan I am man enough to say sorry. Sometimes realities are difficult to digest but still they are realities.

Since this is your backyard I will not push this any further.

I am not talking as a mod, but as a Pakistani and then as a moderator.

So you call Pakistan unruly, care to see your own country first ?? have you seen its past & present ??

Warlords and terrorists, care to see the warlords and terrorists of your own country ??

If you call it bluntness, then sorry to say, something isn't right up in there.

So show your this bluntness in Indian forums, Pakistani forums aren't for such one sided BS. If I showed similar reality to you, then reaction from you & other countrymen of yours is well known to me.

I am not talking as a mod, but as a Pakistani and then as a moderator.

So you call Pakistan unruly, care to see your own country first ?? have you seen its past & present ??

Warlords and terrorists, care to see the warlords and terrorists of your own country ??

If you call it bluntness, then sorry to say, something isn't right up in there.

So show your this bluntness in Indian forums, Pakistani forums aren't for such one sided BS. If I showed similar reality to you, then reaction from you & other countrymen of yours is well known to me.

Yes, these words were used by me you are right. No one likes these words but was it not used in the right context. Will deleting my post change any of this? The article was in the present context so were my comments.

Well if you feel so strongly about my country go ahead start a new thread we can debate it there. I never claimed my country to be the bench mark for the world.

Finally as a Pakistani you should have challenged my post and not delete it.

Yes, these words were used by me you are right. No one likes these words but was it not used in the right context. Will deleting my post change any of this? The article was in the present context so were my comments.

Well if you feel so strongly about my country go ahead start a new thread we can debate it there. I never claimed my country to be the bench mark for the world.

Finally as a Pakistani you should have challenged my post and not delete it.

Wastage of time in challenging such childish comments and analysis.

Your comments are based on what is told to you in media by sitting abroad, while we are sitting in this country and know much more what the western media reports.

So enjoy your time.

China doesn't need any military base outside China!

They need control over trading routs and for that they need ports and to protect those ports they need security so sooner or later they are going to need to have basis or else they might get choked by those who control the trade routs.

Back
Top Bottom