What's new

China wants PH to drop UN suit

UNSC only approach military/peacekeeping related issue,

Nicaragua verdict involved 12 billion USD compensation towards the damages, it was no peacekeeping.

Despite that the Veto was used at UNSC.

Learn some.

I am putting you to my ignore list.

Nicaragua verdict involved 12 billion USD compensation towards the damages, it was no peacekeeping.

Despite that the Veto was used at UNSC.

Learn some.

I am putting you to my ignore list.

umm........

The US vetoed the resolution lodged by the Nicaragua which called for against a use of force on Nicaragua, it have nothing to do with the money you mentioned.

http://www.nytimes.com/1982/04/04/world/nicaragua-condemns-us-veto-at-the-un.html

MANAGUA, Nicaragua, April 3— Nicaragua said today that Friday night's veto by the United States of a United Nations Security Council resolution against the use of force in Central America confirmed its fears of American ''military aggression'' in the region.

Again, US is not a sign participant to ICJ, and US does not respect the decision nor does the US have any responsibility to carry out any ICJ enforcement.

UNSC would not consider non-security related issue, all developmental issue were heard by UNGA, do read UN Charter Article 41, 42 and 44 before you try to "teach" someone.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom