What's new

China warns India against oil exploration in South China Sea.

All China has to do is warn India, India will say there is a diplomatic "misunderstanding", PM Singh will abide by the warning, then they will say India and China economic ties are growing stronger, China is our historical civilization friend (lol), Indian ships will have to stay clear out of the South China Sea, but Chinese ships can enter Indian ocean.

All China has to do is warn India, India will say there is a diplomatic "misunderstanding", PM Singh will abide by the warning, then they will say India and China economic ties are growing stronger, China is our historical civilization friend (lol), Indian ships will have to stay clear out of the South China Sea, but Chinese ships can enter Indian ocean.

Lol But our PM said to Chinese :bunny:

Good artists copy, great artists steal, while Indian artists keep watching and chest-thumping. :)

It proven all over with facts India Planes are very superior in Technology and with facts while chinese can't represent facts and only saying we superior , this to tantamount that you saying that our fishing ship can have 200 plane inside it .

China should destroy those rigs invested by India in South China sea. Our leader is too mercy with them.

copy is kinda of ability saving China 12.6 billion from buying jets from others. No matter how India pack up your muscle, you will never win against China. We are more efficient and quick.

Nope. You are not. China was just taking advantage of "not playing by the rules" in a market which seeks to play by the rules. Now with the new pressure on the Yaun + the clear trade wars (in general the world calling the bluff of the peaceful China) + the overdrawn deficits ensuring the the nice little subsidies are gone. In this scenario, why doesn't the chinese business become once again "efficient and quick"? What exactly is then the reason for the contracting manufacturing growth in China?

We need time, cause our opponent is USA.

Nope. You are not. China was just taking advantage of "not playing by the rules" in a market which seeks to play by the rules. Now with the new pressure on the Yaun + the clear trade wars (in general the world calling the bluff of the peaceful China) + the overdrawn deficits ensuring the the nice little subsidies are gone. In this scenario, why doesn't the chinese business become once again "efficient and quick"? What exactly is then the reason for the contracting manufacturing growth in China?
we have to face pressure from all over the world, especially from the west. They want to destroy our economy through waging trade war, no way! Althouhg we are lonely giant in the world, but who cares.

I would rather be the enemy of the so called mainstay world than to be a stooge of western.

I would rather stay for justice and get the support of the western world or even the eastern world rather pretending to be wise.

I would rather stay for justice and get the support of the western world or even the eastern world rather pretending to be wise.

Sir please refrain from posting here, it doesn't suit you many of these seems to be kids with no experience of real world. I think it is demeaning to ur knowledge and personal experience.

Sir please refrain from posting here, it doesn't suit you many of these seems to be kids with no experience of real world. I think it is demeaning to ur knowledge and personal experience.

My childish instinct takes over when I see a child defaming the nation which fed me for years. I am contributing where I can and I am enjoying where I must. You take me for granted, I am in no way different from you all... Just a farmer as I am now.

We need time, cause our opponent is USA.

we have to face pressure from all over the world, especially from the west. They want to destroy our economy through waging trade war, no way! Althouhg we are lonely giant in the world, but who cares.

Wrong again. The truth is that due to the cold war compulsions US ALLOWED the "peaceful" rise of china and hence looked the other way when the currency norms and the trade practices including the unfair local subsidies were provided. Also the cash drunk communist party was at that time just going on bulldozing the local chinese interest and continued to create development beyond the sustainable proportions. All that is now coming back to haunt China. Can you really see how "fast and efficient" the Chinese businesses are in the light of this small pressure that is now being borne on them by US & Europe and the world economic situation? That is the story of the "fast and efficiency" and that is the size of what you think is a giant :)

Wrong again. The truth is that due to the cold war compulsions US ALLOWED the "peaceful" rise of china and hence looked the other way when the currency norms and the trade practices including the unfair local subsidies were provided. Also the cash drunk communist party was at that time just going on bulldozing the local chinese interest and continued to create development beyond the sustainable proportions. All that is now coming back to haunt China. Can you really see how "fast and efficient" the Chinese businesses are in the light of this small pressure that is now being borne on them by US & Europe and the world economic situation? That is the story of the "fast and efficiency" and that is the size of what you think is a giant :)
what's wrong with local subsidiary? You never point out that western country always defy the WTO rule in setting barriers on their imports. We produce cheaper things due to our curreny advantage and cheap labour cost.Another victim of western distorted media.

what's wrong with local subsidiary? You never point out that western country always defy the WTO rule in setting barriers on their imports. We produce cheaper things due to our curreny advantage and cheap labour cost.Another victim of western distorted media.

they are blinded by brainwashing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom