What's new

China way ahead on border infrastructure

according to numerous sources including the soldiers who personally involved in that war, our troops was very close to New Delhi, actually, some eye witness said they can even see the buildings in india's capital. .........

CPC sources.. wearing telescopes on their eyes...

even moon shines on first floor for them... what to talk of Delhi and Washington and ofcourse Tokyo....

Hey man I love your story telling...

cheers

RK

CPC sources.. wearing telescopes on their eyes...

even moon shines on first floor for them... what to talk of Delhi and Washington and ofcourse Tokyo....

Hey man I love your story telling...

cheers

RK

CCP always tell me indians are smart, they told me that we Chinese should live next to indians peacefully.

however, I don't buy their s_h_i_t. a developed China will never tolerate a trouble making india threatening China's only ally on a monthly basis.

but, I can see the solution. india can just dismiss all its armed forces, destroy all its guided weapons (they can keep rifles and shotguns), then there will be promised security from China's side.

CCP always tell me indians are smart, they told me that we Chinese should live next to indians peacefully.

however, I don't buy their s_h_i_t. a developed China will never tolerate a trouble making india threatening China's only ally on a monthly basis.

but, I can see the solution. india can just dismiss all its armed forces, destroy all its guided weapons (they can keep rifles and shotguns), then there will be promised security from China's side.

Tell me onething. What all they teach you in your " Master in Propaganda" degree course?

RK

man i never thought Chinese could be so funny! shchinese, keep it up bro! By the way, which joke book do u refer? the Das Kapital? or any of Maos work???

i still remeber how greatly they took the revenge of Nanking Massacre from that small nation called japan right next to them. or may be their amazing border infrastructure saving them from their dearest japanese friend

man i never thought Chinese could be so funny! shchinese, keep it up bro! By the way, which joke book do u refer? the Das Kapital? or any of Maos work???

I talk about solid truth. now let's have some infrastructure photos. to make sure you don't have heart attack when seeing the real uncensored China, I only post some very limited number of bridges built in the past 10-15 years.

Wuhu fish-shaped bridge tower, Anhui Province

a1dc5ee2006ef9c1f86b38ffad79e1a4.jpg

11224ca29aedb27d322a9e75b00474f4.jpg

Luohe bridge
325e51e599d8ce5968b170eaf0e27fbe.jpg

Yangluo Bridge, Wuhan

Shenzhen bay bridge, Shenzhen, Guandong province
e68d81b4d072be0b0e8bd54feeb789e4.jpg

Sutong bridge, in Jiangsu province

Hangzhou bay bridge, world's longest sea bridge, in Zhejiang
50b5d24b7d3436111d5b8a95583f643a.jpg

a72274f66df0f1fad71589c5ecc0165b.jpg

Chaotianmen bridge, Chongqin
39dbf8dcbf9e6c4be2be063183c79a50.jpg

4f81319b8b5cbee993f702557837214a.jpg

Zhoushan island link bridge, Zhejiang province

now I present you the world most complex bridge. it is a part of the Jing-Ji expressway.
7154b16c354ff3116f5fbb72bc2aca70.jpg

we need to build it here:
9aa5bafa71ea1622c5618c677e9ebf4a.jpg

Guizhou Beipanjiang Bridge, in Guizhou, the most backward part of China. look at the scale
88354aa4058c79d6da553c1512fc48d8.jpg

Awesome Pictures Schinese. You should make a thread in the Chinese section of the forum and post all of these there! If you have more, that would be nice too!

:tup:

Jiangdong bridge
75c6c00317e1295e759265926ed67ef1.jpg

Nanpu bridge in my hometown shanghai
0489b4f099f46070399c6ba67b8e8631.jpg

Yamen bridge in Gaungdong
200511160483_560083.jpg

Kaifeng yellow river expressway bridge
2888785c9b9f54ee5a35185858a9c159.jpg

Lupu bridge in Shanghai
5759cd308efeef51e2bb3b42a7b7ae15.jpg

Guangdong Humen bridge

no troll, let's just have more photos on infrastructure.

Trains operating in the Tibetan region. this is not for rich/business people, this is the only choice for you, the price is damn cheap, about $30 for 1000km ride.

093c8ff472b5d45d45c8393b00b2bc07.jpg

more details.
trains in Tibet

ShChinese:

You should make another thread for these. These are off topic. Doesn't go along with the "Border Infrastructure"

I hope all this stuff last more than 2 months like usual useless Chinese stuff. they look good just like real stuff , as it happened to this meizu m8 phone i bought which lasted more than 14 days.

as for border security is concerned , china is jus like India , both have made enemy around their border. except for Pakistan and china

no troll, let's just have more photos on infrastructure.

...............]

Hey I am told that Chinese are planning to start the construction of Ocean bridge between China and USA via Japan. Close CPC sources told that the design work is already complete. Another project I am hearing is of a special Escalator from CPC head quarters to the moon so that all chinese trouble makers can be packed and sent to the moon.. That means we can expect a china town soon on the moon..with a " No Entry" sign for all others. I hope you will let me visit you there my friend..

RK

I hope all this stuff last more than 2 months like usual useless Chinese stuff. they look good just like real stuff , as it happened to this meizu m8 phone i bought which lasted more than 14 days.

as for border security is concerned , china is jus like India , both have made enemy around their border. except for Pakistan and china

meizu m8 has NOT been officially released, if you are talking about the beta version, you actually got an engineering sample and according to the contract (NDA), you should NEVER comment on the current beta quality in public without their agreement in written.

now you tell me whether you are talking about a final mass production meizu m8 or an engineering sample?

one thing to tell you - your mobile core network is built using huawei/zte's gears. because 70% of the world's network are based on their devices.

Back
Top Bottom