What's new

China way ahead on border infrastructure

meizu m8 has NOT been officially released, if you are talking about the beta version, you actually got an engineering sample and according to the contract (NDA), you should NEVER comment on the current beta quality in public without their agreement in written.

now you tell me whether you are talking about a final mass production meizu m8 or an engineering sample?

one thing to tell you - your mobile core network is built using huawei/zte's gears. because 70% of the world's network are based on their devices.

I didn't know you could buy a Chinese phone in India. :D

Hey I am told that Chinese are planning to start the construction of Ocean bridge between China and USA via Japan. Close CPC sources told that the design work is already complete. Another project I am hearing is of a special Escalator from CPC head quarters to the moon so that all chinese trouble makers can be packed and sent to the moon.. That means we can expect a china town soon on the moon..with a " No Entry" sign for all others. I hope you will let me visit you there my friend..

RK

grow up....

shChina

Ive been to China, at least 20 times since 2000. Mostly to Shenzhen but also to Ningbo, Beijing etc. China has indeed done really well and Shenzhen in particular. My observations were Chinese were very industrious and abiding and very enthuastic about China's progress. A stark contrast to India with its 'slow progress (chalta hai) attitude.
However rural China has still a lot of poor people and growth hasn't come to them. Unfortunately unlike Indian poor who have the vote, these people are resigned to their fate. Things are changing though, and Ive seen many progress (albeit slower) in China interior in the last 7 years

meizu m8 has NOT been officially released, if you are talking about the beta version, you actually got an engineering sample and according to the contract (NDA), you should NEVER comment on the current beta quality in public without their agreement in written.

now you tell me whether you are talking about a final mass production meizu m8 or an engineering sample?

one thing to tell you - your mobile core network is built using huawei/zte's gears. because 70% of the world's network are based on their devices.

dear shchinese my gf is aus- chinese she got the phone last month when we went to Guangzhou, as for your information it was released around 10th of December for public i don't know what you talking about its not released but city was filled with its poster. and we bought it on dong zhi. but it turned out to be as reliable as we expected. that is zilch.

However rural China has still a lot of poor people and growth hasn't come to them.

Indeed, that is the problem we are facing right now. The policies gaps between urban areas and rural areas are being criticized on a daily basis. for example, we are now having the so called "Spring Festival travel season" where you see two billion passengers (not people) hitting the railway and expressway systems. this is indeed caused by the fact that large number of people moved to cities for work but just don't call the cities which they built home.

I fully acknowledge the problems, however, a bold however, I understand the context of the problem. We had about 1 billion farmers in rural areas and we just couldn't say "we will get you rich all together. " that is communism and communism doesnt work. We had to say "we let a part of the population get rich first, if you want to be rich, go to urban areas and work hard. "

I also agree that it is unfair, but believe it or not, that policies at least made 400 million to 500 million urban population rich. that is the total population of the US and Japan combined.

For this reason, I support the polices but also expect more improvments to bring more fairness for the people in rural areas.

Unfortunately unlike Indian poor who have the vote, these people are resigned to their fate. Things are changing though, and Ive seen many progress (albeit slower) in China interior in the last 7 years

if you check our history, we didn't have the cast sytem and we Chinese in general believe that you can be born as a dead poor loser but make yourself damn rich by working hard. the idea of your fate in on your own hand is in our blood.

you can check the background of the richest men and women in China and india. most of our rich business men and women started their business from a few hundreds dollars. very different from the patten in india where you enjoy the cast system....

you can also check the status of our women in business, politics, engineering. as I have already said in another thread, the number of female engineers working on our space program is more than the number of male engineers and most of them are from the rural areas as 70% of the population live there.

again, this is not defending the problems of the economic gaps, I acknowledge the problem and you will see us fixing it.

:tup:

dear shchinese my gf is aus- chinese she got the phone last month when we went to Guangzhou, as for your information it was released around 10th of December for public i don't know what you talking about its not released but city was filled with its poster. and we bought it on dong zhi. but it turned out to be as reliable as we expected. that is zilch.

ever visited Shenzhen/Guangzhou? still believes your beloved motherland is going to be the superpower of 21th century comfortably sitting next to China?

tell you the truth mate - visit Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen/Nanjing/Hangzhou/Xi'an/Fuzhou, and ask yourself whether you really want your country/countrymen to mess up with a country like that.

you can also check the status of our women in business, politics, engineering. as I have already said in another thread, the number of female engineers working on our space program is more than the number of male engineers and most of them are from the rural areas as 70% of the population live there.

again, this is not defending the problems of the economic gaps, I acknowledge the problem and you will see us fixing it.

:tup:

In India also we have loads of such people who made to the top. List is endless. I can quote the names and can fill pages. Fact is that very few Chinese know about rural India. I am one from Rural India and moved all over world.

RK

ever visited Shenzhen/Guangzhou? still believes your beloved motherland is going to be the superpower of 21th century comfortably sitting next to China?

tell you the truth mate - visit Shanghai/Beijing/Shenzhen/Nanjing/Hangzhou/Xi'an/Fuzhou, and ask yourself whether you really want your country/countrymen to mess up with a country like that.

Going off topic but since you're active here and not on your profile, Please check your profile wall post that I did almost a week back. Would appreciate if you help me out with that.

Thanks!

SIR shchinese,

i dont doubt chinese cities are getting better, but on the other hand in ivy league university that i been to i was way ahead all these Chinese bookworm and i tell you i wasn't even best when i studied in class studio in India. the progress on India started during 1996 -97 and you will be shocked to see kind of changes happening, and after reading your post i can promis you - I HAVE MORE Chinese friends than you have. And china is a power because of them not the big mouth like yousssss..

border development will create better trade routes and it will not only affect china but its satellite countries as well.

In India also we have loads of such people who made to the top. List is endless. I can quote the names and can fill pages. Fact is that very few Chinese know about rural India. I am one from Rural India and moved all over world.

RK

read how your own citizens believe. especially the voice from that discriminated 50%.

Foreign Policy: India’s Chinese Wall

now you want to tell me that you have more chance to be successful in india? I don't believe that, the author of the above article (india female journalist lived in Beijing for 5 years who know both countries) doesn't agree on that.

read how your own citizens believe. especially the voice from that discriminated 50%.

Foreign Policy: India’s Chinese Wall

now you want to tell me that you have more chance to be successful in india? I don't believe that, the author of the above article (india female journalist lived in Beijing for 5 years who know both countries) doesn't agree on that.

I have read all this long back. Problem is that most of your responses here are guided as part of CPC propaganda and I tend to take only some of them seriously. I know how to filter Chinese media and Chinese response my friend. We know very precisely where we need to admire China and where not to.

RK

RK

RK

Ive seen rural India and Pakistan very closely (my ancestorial village and surrounds) and I have also seen rural China . There is a lot of similarities in both but overall , the Chinese seemed more well off (not by much , mind you ) . Cities are a different kettle of fish mind you. No Indian city can match the progress that even a B city in China has made. There is a very good mixture of capitalism and communism and Eastern traditions and Westernization in China.
I have no doubt that China will have (not for the first time) , the most advanced civilisation of the planet.

SIR shchinese,

i dont doubt chinese cities are getting better, but on the other hand in ivy league university that i been to i was way ahead all these Chinese bookworm and i tell you i wasn't even best when i studied in class studio in India. the progress on India started during 1996 -97 and you will be shocked to see kind of changes happening, and after reading your post i can promis you - I HAVE MORE Chinese friends than you have. And china is a power because of them not the big mouth like yousssss..

:yahoo: you have more Chinese friends? 阿三吹牛就不好了,老实点。

I will be more than happy to see the "incredible india", however, when you don't even have decent infrastructure, tell me how you could ever achieve that?

you don't have decent roads, can you just build new roads? you can't, there are two reasons:

1. the land belongs to private owners, they won't agree on any relocation agreement unless huge tax money can be paid to them.
2. you don't have those money to relocate people and build the roads.

you don't have sea ports, air ports, tell me how you could suddenly get all of these? there are propaganda there saying you can rely on the service industry, the problem is during the course of your development, the labor cost is going up and you will see less and less developed countries to outsource their call centres/coding works to india. you just couldn't feed your population by just running some of those call centres.

you also have big problems in education, sure you see those Chinese oversea students who are in general not that good. but have you ever considered why? because they are in general from just rich families, they don't need to be hard working. best students are in those US universities on scholarship and their top ranking publications can be found in every area. just check how many computer science papers have Chinese names on it. feel free to call them bookworm when you just couldn't beat them up.

last, but not least, we are an unified country with a single majority of languages/religious, we don't have the fake democracy where poors crying for hand outs, politicans make stupid promise to win votes. we can focus on the development. have you ever heard the following story:

little bro: I am 16
big bor: I am 18
little bro: so I will be 8 years older than you in just 10 years time

:rofl:

I have read all this long back. Problem is that most of your responses here are guided as part of CPC propaganda and I tend to take only some of them seriously. I know how to filter Chinese media and Chinese response my friend. We know very precisely where we need to admire China and where not to.

RK

there are propagandas there, but I can honestly tell you those propagandas are not even remotely comparable to the ones in india. just a very quick example:

the arjun tank was first shown to your public during the 1984 national day parade, 25 years after such propaganda aimed for fueling nationalism, arjun is still "in development". tell me what is that? is that pure propaganda?

now I have a personal suggestion to you - please bring something real, like exmaples, stats, stories that can be backed/verified with reliable 3rd sources, your post above doesn't have any of these. then what is the point of posting at the first place?

Back
Top Bottom