What's new

China way ahead on border infrastructure

RK

............I have no doubt that China will have (not for the first time) , the most advanced civilisation of the planet.

No one denies that. China is an old civilisation and has survived all sorts of onslaughts. But so is India. In long history of nations few decades hardly matter. I know, Chinese will survive and progress and so will we. They are proud of their past and so are we. I never get carried away by tall buildings. For me the long past tells that both countries are capable of facing any challenge. What I don't like is the CPC controlled propaganda which is part of some design.

RK

the land belongs to private owners, they won't agree on any relocation agreement unless huge tax money can be paid to them.
as for your question fo air port: the new airport under construction. http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/8893/del1fp6.jpg
transport is changing - you have metro and brt corridor
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0gHPfNE89C695/610x.jpg
http://ecoworldly.com/files/2008/05/brt-delhi.JPG
http://www.funonthenet.in/images/stories/forwards/india%202020/Delhi (Metro Rail).jpg
IN THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI AT NEW DELHI SUBJECT: LAND ACQUISITION ACT, 1894 Date of Decision : 16th May, 2008 W.P.(C) 2042/1985 -- land acquisition in delhi
as per your misconception about education level in india. china can never match some of the institute in India- tell me how many chinese instute are ranked in top 100 where as i can name many like - IIT , NID, IIM, IIPM ETC ETC.

AS for your saying - no i havent heard of that saying but yes i have heard of - rabbit and turtle race.

As ShChinese said;

little bro: I am 16
big bor: I am 18
little bro: so I will be 8 years older than you in just 10 years time

Doesn't matter what the "Future" projects are going to be. We're talking about the present times. If India has future projects going on then that doesn't mean that China doesn't. In fact, for every 1 Indian project, China might have 10 projects lined up for the future.

sir bezerk
surely but projects such as - metro, brt , new airports , and these new flyovers thousands of them have already started to be finished till common wealth and this is just delhi and
stuff likE F1 CIRCUIT
look at suburb like gurgaon
Gurgaon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

sir bezerk
surely but projects such as - metro, brt , new airports , and these new flyovers thousands of them have already started to be finished till common wealth and this is just delhi and
stuff likE F1 CIRCUIT
look at suburb like gurgaon
Gurgaon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's Impressive! :tup:

I think the problem between India and China could easily be solved if India stops "Comparing" Itself with other nations. Frankly, You can't even compare both of them as they are developing and growing in their own league. India still has A LOT of way to cover before reaching China's status.

let's forget about the future for just 20 second, let's just forget about big cities like Beijing, Mumbai, let's just have a quick look at a tiny town named Nanning in our border with Vietnam.

File:Nanning skyline 2008.JPG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

that is the city that I may never visit in my life time, just too small to get any real position on our map and in our history.

:blah::blah:

what was that smog issue during Olympics sir ?? many of my friend who were to participate from aus , were angry about it ....
and the issue resolved as : all this garbage that we have in our back yards - plastic nonsense stuff made in china . somehow we have to pay for it and this climate harm wont suffer only china but us of a aus europe africa and asia.
here i have no doubt abotu chinese capabilities i agree to it, and i respect it and india have to compare it self to china - as they say : TRY FOR THE MOON, IF U CANT GET THERE AT LEAST YOU END UP AMOUNG STARS . for any asian country china is hope - like mr obama says : YES WE CAN.

what was that smog issue during Olympics sir ??

pollution caused by about 2-3 million cars in Beijing.

have a look at this, if you all work hard, you may see it in New Delhi in just another 30 years, and by that time, our experience and technologies can help to fight pollutions.

many of my friend who were to participate from aus , were angry about it ....
and the issue resolved as : all this garbage that we have in our back yards - plastic nonsense stuff made in china .

still better than not being able to build that, right? can India do the same?

btw, the current boom in australia is all because of the progress of China, not because of the fancy (fake) democracy in india, not because of the 64 years life expectancy in india.

somehow we have to pay for it and this climate harm wont suffer only china but us of a aus europe africa and asia.
here i have no doubt abotu chinese capabilities i agree to it, and i respect it and india have to compare it self to china - as they say : TRY FOR THE MOON, IF U CANT GET THERE AT LEAST YOU END UP AMOUNG STARS . for any asian country china is hope - like mr obama says : YES WE CAN.

there are hard working Asian countries, Japan, Korea, Singapore, also the Taiwan province, they all achieved a lot. but couldn't you just see the similarities here? they all eat rice using chopsticks.

:crazy:

i would love to see you amoung some aussie block and say all this chopstick stuff to them loool . may be in suburb tassie. lool dude get out of this you are just too full of your self.

dude you got the discussion of the topic
dog gam it !

Last edited:
as per your misconception about education level in india. china can never match some of the institute in India- tell me how many chinese instute are ranked in top 100 where as i can name many like - IIT , NID, IIM, IIPM ETC ETC.

AS for your saying - no i havent heard of that saying but yes i have heard of - rabbit and turtle race.

A lot of interesting semi-off-topics.

But I believe Indian friends should stop using data to compare with China in vast areas, including the university stuff, except free voting. Otherwise, the results ain’t going to be decent. QS Top Universities: Top 200 universities in the THE - QS World University Rankings 2008

As far as both countries’ rural problem is concerned, perhaps the biggest difference is that, in China, the peasants have guaranteed rights to the use of state owned land due to (communist) land revolution; whereas in India, poor farmers have nowhere to get any rights on land – you know what that means for a farmer. Their only possession is their worthless voting rights.

I have an Indian friend, who must be from a big farmer, touted in front of me how his father and uncles punished poor farmers who own their money or make them work like slaves. And he told me they do that lawfully, because one of his uncles is a lawyer and has this relation and that relation to make it lawful if it is not. All government papers are nothing but sh!t to his family. :taz:

Frankly, the first impression I have from that is: Man, India is badly in need a though communist revolution. Only that can India become truly strong, rich and equal. Perhaps.

Yes,China is far ahead of infrastructure in the borders,We all should agree China has progressed a lot in its development and not only the infrastructure along the border ...They have developed a lot.

But if this aims at war with India this is definite not 1962 and in war you need more friends than your guns for support.I don't think China could think of getting much help from any country other than Pakistan.

China and India has been culturally close allies for hundreds of years so there is very little chance of war.I think China could be a good ally to India in future .

And gpit,
India does not need any dictatorship, India cannot be ruled by dictatorship.India is not one country as you think that you can control very easily.We have huge population with many different cultures.

And gpit,
India does not need any dictatorship, India cannot be ruled by dictatorship.India is not one country as you think that you can control very easily.We have huge population with many different cultures.

Those with lowest level of life which has already been dictated by their landlords would otherwise think differently, thanks to the kind of propaganda in India that voting can eventually solve problems.

according to numerous sources including the soldiers who personally involved in that war, our troops was very close to New Delhi, actually, some eye witness said they can even see the buildings in india's capital.

when our cheap rockets can have direct hit to New Delhi, including your PM's office, I don't see any reason why we are going to have a war with you. I mean, sorry, no offensive, lives of our troops are far more valuable than yours, we would just just fire rockets, but millions of them.

again, as we have made it clear, any attack on Chinese target using guided weapons will result in nuclear missiles flying towards yours population centres.

we had the no first use policy for our nuclear missiles, but that for non nuclear states, which india is no longer qualified for.
1)Either your soldiers have very good binoculars that they could see the buildings of Delhi do u even have the idea where Chinese attacked in 1962?
2)if your rockets can hit our populated cities so can ours by the way we can't hit Australia yet but maybe in future we have the range to get them too till thn u can have your chinese tea there.

Back
Top Bottom