What's new

China will be cricket force within a decade: Rashid Khan (China Team Coach)

I don't even know how the game is played. And certainly you die-hard pros didn't give a beginner like me a very good first impression of it,did u

So by this logic and by the Olympic medal chart,Indians must hate pretty much every sport in the world,right? :rofl:

Welcome. Just like in every field, I hope China will kick the butts of her rivals.
Don't pay attention to trolls.

LOL... you are the one need to be calm, and getting out of this insecurity of beating by China

And I never meant to bad mouth cricket, go see post 17

See,I like this attitude.

be more like him, @Echo_419

I am fine with you entering the game just don't call it uncivilized

Good news for China and Pakistan. Having a Pakistani coach proves that we have brotherly relations. There is much we can do together.

Yes absolutely more chances to have fun between the two brotherly countries! Well China is big and different people are venturing to play more variety of sports including those only popular in certain countries/regions like snooker from England, cricket from Commonwealth nations, baseball from East Asia/US, F1 from JP/Europe, some winter sports from Arctic countries, the list just goes on. On cricket, welcome Mr Rashid Khan from Pakistan as coach and wish him a happy career in China! But I am sure China would never be a force in cricket, just play along like others, there is no way to play as good as you guys, hey that's your national sports, just like soccer of Brazil!

Pakistan vs China cricket games are the going to be the friendliest you'll see.

Sure it will be!
But even with best sportsmanship, PK:CN will be 100:0, Pakistan is just too good at it to beat .... :tup:
Either way sports is always fun!

P.S.: People like me maybe too old for that, only snooker, golf or auto sports. However I would love to see more Pakistani coaches coming to China and promote this sports to the youth. Parents will love that, always good to let kids play more variety!

Last edited:
Way to go!:china: Hopefully our cricket team will kick some shupapowa‘s *** soon. :rofl:
wondering, if your team wont call every ball to be a NO BALL because of the height of the delivery....either chinese have to do something to increase their height or Aussis have to hire bowlers from China! Get ready to get kicked in ur tiny arse evey day and nite when the match is on..!:rofl:

wondering, if your team wont call every ball to be a NO BALL because of the height of the delivery....either chinese have to do something to increase their height or Aussis have to hire bowlers from China! Get ready to get kicked in ur tiny arse evey day and nite when the match is on..!:rofl:

The game is about height? OK if taller Chinese (average male 172.1 cm, measured 2010) can't, then how short little indians (average male 164.7 cm, measured 2007) can play?

Human height - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If the game is about height, how come it's popular in a nation of tiny people?

India’s preference for sons has created a nation of tiny people - Quartz

"Globally, one in four children under the age of five is stunted—that is, they grew at a slower rate than a healthy child would. This stunting is manifest in shorter than average height. About half the stunted children live in Asia and another one-third live in Africa. India has the fifth-highest stunting rate in the world—nearly 40% of the children were stunted in 2005. This is a worrying proportion, even if you didn’t know that by 2020 India is projected to have the world’s youngest population."

"India’s economic growth exceeded 6% per year, between 1992 and 2005, yet stunting declined by just 0.6% per year. But while India performs better on most health and economic factors, such as life expectancy, food security and educational attainment, when compared to Sub-Saharan Africa, Indian children are, on average, shorter than African ones."

Long way to go...but would love to see Chinese team in ICC WC...welcome china.

Way to go!:china: Hopefully our cricket team will kick some shupapowa‘s *** soon. :rofl:
Delusional Bragging, made in :china:

i would love to see chinese cheer leaders in IPL :lol:

10484893.jpg

No real interest in cricket, but it'll be fun to see these Chinese trashed left and right by the likes of Zimbabwe and BD. :lol:
The likes of BD knocked out cricket Suppa Powwa India out of the Cricket World Cup with just kids.

I don‘t know much about cricket...So is this the typical trashtalking before a game?lol sounds like a sport for uncivilized people
It was a sport for Gentlemen but then India started playing it.

The likes of BD knocked out cricket Suppa Powwa India out of the Cricket World Cup with just kids.

Does a BD want to gloat about cricket track record? :rofl:

Sure kid, enjoy. I have no interest save to laugh at China in this context.

After colossal investment and keen interest to achieve influence in Arabian and zindian ocean, China can praise Pakistan National Gulli Danda team too... No wonder...

But you agree that you always loose to India in world Cup. Don't you... Say Yes and then Period...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom