What's new

China, with better equipment, is at an advantage in border areas.

How innocent!While you are not one of the worst trolls , you are not the saint either. We all read your threads about China, so don't tell me you come here with friendship in heart and only to look for a soulmate or ask for a date. Come on, let's not pretend. :cheesy:

You have your opinions.

If I am not mistaken, the link was referring to US military active personals were trained to use software to have up to 25 personalities per person, so they can troll in social media as part of their internet warfare.

I think you are too serious in your time spent on PDF, you don't really need be so suspicious busy sniffing around. Just relax, enjoy your time here. If there is a good discussion with worthy opponent, enjoy debate; or you can exchange come light-heart jokes with some trolls just for fun of it. :cheesy:

You are describing me a general random concept, rather than a conclusive proof that someone on this forum is being paid to divert threads.

Well, that is why I said you are not the worst one, at least you are trying to use brain. :cheesy:

You have your opinions.

Sure, just like everything else posted on this site, all about personal opinions.

Check this out....

:omghaha::rofl:

Good one! Thanks for sharing! :yay:

Why would Chinese sell equipment to India, which will be used against their interests?

Unless you consider Chinese are total sellouts/Hanjians for a couple of bucks :D

Just some good quality surveillance cameras for cry out laud, and you can get them in cheap in ShenZhen Huaqiang North electronics market if you are on a tight budget, from $5 to $100,000 each. You got your MicroMax from there too. Not a big deal. Relax. :laugh:

That's because they are not in enough numbers :-)
I once had a hindu school teacher confide to me about his objections towards a beef hotel run by muslim Indians in ST.Now this guy wasn't some RSS,Shiv Sena lunatic but your everyday friendly,gentle teacher who was arguably a liberal by Indian standards.
Just like extremist islamists, hindus wait for their numbers to be substantial.Of course their behaviour is less "open" than islamists and they like to be in majority instead of the 5-10% that suffices for islamists.Of course this doesn't mean each and every hindu is like that but most are,it's just less pronounced in most.

If even educated liberals have this kind of mentality, one can image those illiterates in the bottom of society. That is what I was wondering in the other thread just how much India has changed on its national psyche since the independence, without going through a real social reform.

The "wave of Hindu Terror" currently going on in India, may just reveal the fundamental difference with China, much more than their difference in GDP numbers. I don't know any other modern society in the world that has its politics so deeply entangled with its religion.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom